Moissanite engagement rings have been all the rage lately, and with good reason – these gemstones are stunning and perfect for many different engagements and proposals. However, if you want to purchase a moissanite engagement ring, you’ll need to do your research first because they aren’t created equal in terms of quality and craftsmanship. If you want to sell more Moissanite engagement rings, try focusing on its technological advantages over diamonds. Like diamonds, Moissanite has an incredible brilliance and sparkle, but unlike diamonds, Moissanite does not degrade over time and can withstand much more extreme temperatures without losing its brilliance. Plus, it’s almost as hard as a diamond – 9.25 on the Mohs scale versus 10 – meaning that this near-diamond is an affordable alternative for your clients who want the look of a diamond without the price tag.
With engagement season in full swing, jewelry sales will likely hit an all-time high this summer. But whether you’re into the occasional deal or are ready to make it your career, boosting your jewelry sales could be as simple as using technology in your favor. Here are major ways technology can help you sell more jewelry this summer and beyond.
#1 The Power of Engagement
It can be hard to get noticed in a world where people are constantly bombarded with advertising. But by using technology to create interactive and engaging content, you can reach potential customers in a whole new way. Here are a few ways the use of technology can boost your jewelry sales:
- Facebook – Start posting on Facebook regularly and strategically share images of your products that would appeal to your target market (like moms who love their kids). That will lead to more traffic back to your website, which means more sales!
- b) Twitter – Post an update about what’s happening at the store. Add a link for anyone interested in checking out what’s going on live. Talk about specials or post photos of the latest arrivals that just came into the store for those not nearby. You can also make announcements about store events such as classes or trunk shows!
#2 Email Marketing
Email marketing is a great way to reach out to potential customers and keep them updated on your latest collections. You can segment your list to target those who may be interested in certain types of jewelry and use powerful email automation tools to send time-sensitive offers and reminders. For example, at the end of a work day, you could set up an automated message saying, Hey! Just wanted to remind you that our fall sale starts tomorrow! It’s easy to remind customers about sales without having to take extra steps or bother them with irrelevant information.
#3 Product Display Tools
A big part of selling jewelry is displaying it appealingly. Fortunately, several different product display tools are available that can help you do just that. Using these tools, you can create beautiful displays that will help attract customers and boost sales. For example, you could use a video screen to show people your products in action or to show how they should be worn. You could also use technology to showcase your product range by allowing customers to scroll through your collections with their fingers or mouse.
Finally, if you’re having trouble finding enough space for all your inventory on your website, consider implementing a feature that allows visitors to purchase products directly from the page they’re viewing rather than taking them away from the site altogether.
#4 Web Analytics
Web analytics is measuring, analyzing, and reporting internet data to understand and optimize web usage. By understanding how customers interact with your website, you can make changes that will lead to more sales. Here are three ways web analytics can help you boost your jewelry sales:
- Identify which pages on your site are most popular and make sure those pages are easy to find.
- Find out what people are searching for when they come to your site so you can optimize your keywords and online advertising campaigns.
- Determine which social media sites have the best conversion rates, so you know where to spend time promoting your business or products.
- Figure out who’s visiting your site by looking at geographical information such as city or country of origin or by browsing what browsers they use (i.e., Chrome, Safari). You might be surprised at what you find!
#5 Video Marketing
Utilizing video marketing is a great way to show off your jewelry creatively and engagingly. You can use video to give potential customers a behind-the-scenes look at your business, show off new products, or even host a virtual trunk show. The internet is the perfect place for you to showcase all of the creativity that goes into your work with just a few clicks of the mouse. Video marketing also allows you to reach people not near your physical location, allowing them to purchase from you without traveling long distances.
#7 Instagram Marketing
You can use Instagram marketing to target potential customers interested in your type of jewelry. You can reach a larger audience and boost your sales by using relevant hashtags, posting beautiful photos, and engaging captions. You can also use Instagram Stories to show behind-the-scenes footage of your jewelry-making process, making potential customers feel more connected to your brand.
#6 Facebook Ads
Facebook ads are a great way to reach out to potential customers. You can target people based on interests, demographics, and even behaviors. Plus, you can track how well your ads are doing and adjust them accordingly. As long as you have the budget, Facebook ads can be an effective marketing tool for boosting jewelry sales. If you’re looking for some ideas on new trends or insights into what is popular in the jewelry industry right now, take a look at big data analytics. It’s not just about knowing what’s trending in the market – but identifying where there is room for improvement.
#8 Google Product Listing Ads (PLAs)
These ads can effectively drive traffic to your website or online store, especially if you’re selling unique or custom jewelry. When someone searches for a particular type of jewelry on Google, your ad will appear in the results, along with a photo of your product and a price. PLAs are a great way to get potential customers to your site who might not find you otherwise.
#9 Pinterest for Businesses
As a business, you can use Pinterest to drive traffic to your website or blog, increase brand awareness, and even make sales. Here are five ways you can use Pinterest to boost your jewelry sales
- Pin photos of your jewelry in different settings to give customers ideas for where they could wear them.
- Create boards with pins of specific types of jewelry that show the breadth of what you offer, such as bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, etc.
- Pin pictures of all the different occasions when someone might want to wear that type of jewelry: weddings, anniversaries, work events, etc.
10) Referral Programs & Reward Programs Section
There are a few ways you can use technology to create referral and rewards programs that will help increase your jewelry sales. You can create an email campaign that offers a discount to customers who refer a friend or set up a loyalty program that gives points for every purchase that can be redeemed for discounts on future purchases. You can also use social media to spread the word about your referral and rewards programs.
#11 Creating Seamless Online & Offline Experiences
The first way to use technology to boost your jewelry sales is by creating seamless online and offline experiences. Customers should be able to move seamlessly between your website, social media, and brick-and-mortar store without feeling like they’re in different worlds.
#12 Mobile Web Design Section
- In today’s market, your website must be mobile-friendly. More and more people are using their phones and tablets to search the internet, and if your website is not optimized for these devices, you will lose out on potential customers.
- A mobile-friendly website will also give you an edge over your competition. If your competitors’ websites are not mobile-friendly, then you will have a significant advantage.
#13 Website User Experience Section
Your website’s user experience is important for a few reasons. First, it’s how your potential customers will get to know your brand. Second, it can help you stand out from the competition. And third, it can help you make more sales. The better your site looks and works, the more likely people will visit and buy. Let’s say you’re selling rings online as an example of how this might work in real life. You could use technology like augmented reality or virtual reality to show buyers what the ring would look like on their finger before they buy it-a feature that most jewelry sites don’t offer.