Aadhaar Card Status | uidai.gov.in Aadhaar Card Status | Check Aadhar Status | www.uidai.gov.in Aadhaar Card Status Online Check | Aadhar Status Download Aadhaar Card Online | Aadhar Card Update Status
Have you recently applied to make Aadhaar card or have updated any information in Aadhaar card? And if you want to check online whether that information has been updated or not, how do we check you Aadhaar card today? Online are giving detailed information about it.
How to download Aadhaar card? How to withdraw money from Aadhaar card? We’ve already told you about. And today you will learn how you can check the online status of your Aadhaar card? So let’s start with this useful article today.
How to check Aadhaar card Status
Any information related to your Aadhar Card such as downloading Aadhaar card, locating the mobile number associated with the Aadhaar card or whether the Aadhaar card has been updated or not? All information etc. you can do with Aadhaar official website UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)
And uidai has been entrusted with the responsibility of issuing any Aadhaar guidelines by the government, so let us now know how you will be able to check your Aadhaar card online from this website.
How to check the status of your Aadhaar card?
You need to check the status of the Aadhaar card online to check if your name, address date of birth, etc. have been updated successfully in your Aadhaar.
1. First Uidai.gov.in Go to the website.
2. Given here Check Aadhar Status Tap on the option of .
3. Now you need to enter your enrollment ID here. This ID is provided in acknowledgement slip when aadhaar center has created aadhaar card or after updating information in Aadhaar.
4. So its 14 digit enrolment ID enter it here.
5. If the date&time option is given below, fill in the Date and Time in the slip here.
6. Below which in the image Captcha given that captcha .
7. And Check Status Now click on the button.
10. Just open a new page and from here you’ll be able to check if your Aadhaar card is generated or updated!
How to check Aadhaar card status from mobile number?
If you have the mobile number that is linked to your Aadhaar card. And Abi you have your Aadhaar card, you can get all the information of your Aadhaar card online from your mobile number in one click, so let’s know what is the process?
1. First visit the UIDAI website.
2. Now you are given here Download Aadhar Tap on the option of .
3. Now your mobile will have a new page open in which you need to fill out a form.
4. Now here I have Aadhar Number select the option.
5. So now you must remove your Aadhaar card, enter it here with a 12 digit Aadhaar number.
6. Then below you have to do a Captcha Solve again Send OTP Let’s click on the button.
7. Now an OTP will appear on the link number from your Aadhaar
9. That OTP enter the next page.
10. Then download your Aadhaar card by clicking on the verify & download button below
Insert this password into the Aadhaar card?
Now that you download the Aadhaar card from your mobile number, you will be asked for a password when you open the downloaded file.
So the password for your Aadhaar card will be combined with the 4 characters at the beginning of your name and the date of birth.
Like Ji is your name Rohit and DOB is 1991 so password ROHI1991 Will.
How to check mobile number in Aadhaar card?
If you want to know which mobile number is linked to your mobile number? at that time
1. You need to visit uidai’s website to find out.
2. Then here in the Aadhar Service tab Verify Mobile number you need to click on the option.
3. Now there will be a form show on the screen.
4. Then enter the mobile number below that you think it will link to Aadhaar
5. Then fill the captcha according to the image below.
6. And Send OTP You click on the button.
7. Now if that mobile is linked to this base, this message will appear on the screen. The mobile you have entered already verified with our records
10. But if there is no link, the screen will be informed that this number is not recorded in our records.
This is how you ass itCan i check which number is linked to my Aadhaar?
How to check whether Aadhaar number is linked to bank account?
At present, aadhaar has become mandatory to link to a bank account, is your Aadhaar linked to your bank account or not? You can also check online.
1. So you Uidai.gov.in from your mobile
2. Scroll this page now you’re having a show in the Aadhar services tab Tap Check On Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status.
3. Now a new page will open with enter your first Aadhaar number.
4. Then fill the captcha as a security code.
5. And now click on the send OTP button.
6. Now an OTP will appear on the registered mobile number.
7. Fill that OTP in the column below and click on submit button
10. Now a new page will be open and it will get information about whether your Aadhaar is linked to a bank account.
If this link is there, you’ll see some of this method’s message on the screen.
What you learned today
I hope you have this article How to check Aadhaar card Must have liked. I’ve always tried to provide readers with full information about how to find out the status of the Aadhaar card so that they can find out other sites or internet I don’t need to find that article in context.
This will also save their time and give them all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want it to be improved, you can type comments below.
If you liked how to check this post Aadhar card or got to learn something, please post this post like Social Networks Facebook, Share Twitter and other Social media sites.