Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Online Application | Pradhanmantri Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration | Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Scheme Benefits
Today, on 12th November 2020, our Country’s Finance Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman has announced to provide new employment opportunities to the youth of the country. Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana will certainly play an important role in improving the economy of the country and the scheme will continue till June 30, 2021. Such schemes have been launched by the Central Government from time to time to provide new employment opportunities.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
Under the scheme, a lot of work will be done to provide employment opportunities to beneficiaries to provide employment to organized sector employees PM’s Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Scheme. If you also want to avail this scheme, read our article to the end. Here we will provide you with the purpose, benefits, eligibility, guidelines, necessary documents and all other information of the scheme.
After a long and strict lockdown of COVID 19, the Indian economy is experiencing a quick recovery. The Finance Minister proposed further growth stimulus steps and noted that macroeconomic indicators point to recovery. Even the active Covid-19 cases decreased between more than 10 lakh and 4.89 lakh. A day after the Union Cabinet decided on the Rs. 2 lakh crore production-linked incentive package (PLI) for the promotion of demand in the country, the FM Nirmala Sitharaman address will be issued.
Nirmala Sitharaman Press Conference
Here are the key points of FM Nirmala Sitharaman’s press conference:
- EXIM Bank will be given Rs. 3,000 crore to promote project exports through IDEAS loan lines.
- In the current FY, PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana will have an additional investment of Rs. 10,000 crores to improve rural jobs.
- The subsidized fertilizers are to be provided with Rs. 65,000 crore. 140 million farmers will be supported.
- Relief on the gap between circulating rate & agreement value up to 20 per cent compared to 10 per cent earlier for primary residential sales.
- Tax relief for developers and purchasers of houses.
- Construction & infrastructure support – Contract protection to be reduced to 3% rather than 5%. The Earnest Money Deposit is not mandatory for tenders and will be replaced by the Declaration on Bid Security. Under 31 December 2021 relaxation will take effect.
- This additional budget resource would allow 12 Lakh houses to be founded and 18 Lakh houses to be done.
- In addition to the Budget estimate referred to in the 2020-21 Budget under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Rs. 18,000 Crore will be given. For metropolitan areas in particular.
- Aatmanirbhar Manufacturing’s 1.46 lakh crore raise Output incentive related to 10 champion sectors.
- Credit assistance assured by the Kamath Committee in 26 stressed industries. The current deal would have one-year moratorium and five years of repayment for the initial ECLGS.
- The new scheme of guarantee for emergency credit line extended to 31 March 2021.
- If new workers with the appropriate number are hired for the next two years from October 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021,
- Any EPFO registered business – whether new employees are hired or employees lost on March 1 & Sept 30 – would support these employees.
- EPFO registration establishments to receive subsidies for all new workers following the beginning of the program. Scheme in use until 30 June 2021. Scheme.
- Credit assistance given to 26 stressed industries by the Kamath Committee. The proposed arrangement will include a one-year moratorium on the original ECLGS and five years’ repayment.
- The new emergency credit line guarantee program has been extended to 31 March 2021.
- If, for the next two years, new people are working with the required number from 1 October 2020 to 30 June 2021,
- Any company registered by EPFO – whether new staff is hired or loss of staff on 1 March and 30 September – will help such staff.
- EPFO Registry Organizations shall obtain subsidies after the service starts for all new employees. Utilization scheme until 30 June 2021. Scheme. Scheme.
- Around 157,44 lakh qualifying farmers issued Kisan credit cards and in two phases approved €1,43,262.
- Under the PM SVANidhi system for street vendors, about 26,2 lakh loan applications were received.
- A few economic initiatives will be announced by the government.
- Credit growth for banks is 5.1% up; markets have reached record high levels.
- RBI has forecast that the Indian economy will return in the third quarter itself to positive growth.
- India’s calendar year GDP projection of 2021 was up to 8.6%, from 8.1% earlier planned: Moody’s
- There is a good recovery and Covid-19 cases have declined.
Objective of Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
The main objective of launching the Self-Sustained Bharat Rozgar Yojana is to provide new employment opportunities to those who have lose their jobs due to the Corona epidemic.
Key Facts: Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana|
|Type of Plan||Central Government|
|Started by||Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Date of Commencement||12-11-2020|
|Duration of the Scheme||2 years|
|Aim||Providing new employment opportunities|
Beneficiary of Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Scheme
Under the scheme, benefits will be provided by the Central Government to new employees. who were not previously registered with Provident Fund and now if in an institution Under EPFO registered and their salary or salary is less than ₹ 15000 per month or the person whose job has gone to work between 1st March 2020 to 30th September 2020 and re-employed after 1st October 2020, registered under the Employees’ Provident Fund Fund, will be included under the this scheme and all benefits will be provided.
How to take advantage of the scheme
- Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to both the employee and the institution.
- If an institution registered under EPFO provides new employment opportunities, those institutions will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Institutions whose employee capacity is less than 50 and the institutions provide employment to two or more employees and those employees are registered under Provident Fund will be provided the benefit of the scheme to both the institution and the employee.
- Similarly, institutions with employee capacity of more than 50 are required to register them under EPFO by providing employment to at least 5 new employees.
- Any institutions that want to avail of the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana are required to register/register themselves under EPFO so as to benefit both the new employee and the institution.
Benefits of PM’s Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
Our Central Government will provide the benefits of the scheme for the next two years under this scheme, let us know what kind of benefits will be provided by the Government of India under the scheme.
- In institutions whose employee capacity is less than 1000, 12% of the share of the employee’s share as per salary and 12% of the working institution’s share, which is 24% of the total, will be deposited by the central government under Provident Fund EPFO.
- Similarly, institutions with employee capacity of more than 1000, 12% of the employee’s share will be given to Provident Fund by the central government as per the salaries of the employees working in these institutions.
- The contribution will be provided by the Central Government for the next 2 years.
Eligibility & Required Documents
- Employee’s Registration under EPFO
- Aadhar card
- Employee salary up to ₹15000 per month
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana: Online application
Employees, institutions and beneficiaries who want to avail benefits under the scheme Provident Fund EPFO No new online application process has yet been issued by the central government for registration under this, if any information is issued by the central government in future on online application, we will familiarize you in this article.