Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Apply | Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana online application | Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana Application Form
Due to Corona virus infection many civilians have died across the country. There are many children in the country who have lost their parents due to Corona virus infection. For all such children of Uttarakhand by the Government of Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme Has been initiated. All children will be provided financial assistance through this scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through our article. Such as what is the Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme ?, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, application process, important documents etc. So friends if you Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana If you want to get all the important information related to this, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
Chief Minister of Uttarakhand by Shri Tirath Singh Rawat Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme The state has been started for those children whose parents or guardian died due to corona virus infection. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 per month will be provided to all such children in the form of maintenance allowance. This financial assistance will be provided to children up to the age of 21 years. So that he can maintain himself and become self-sufficient. This subsidy will be sent through direct benefit transfer to the account of all eligible children. To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the child to have a bank account.
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Education of children will also be taken care of by the government. The government will ensure that children are not deprived of education due to financial constraints. If you also want to get the benefit of the Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana, then you should apply as soon as possible.
Other benefits provided under Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
As you all know Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme Through the Government of Uttarakhand, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 will be provided to all children whose parents or guardians have died due to coronavirus infection. The government of Uttarakhand will also help all such children to get education and employment. To provide employment to all these children a quota of 5% will also be kept in government jobs. Apart from this, some rules will also be made by the government for the ancestral property of children. Under which no one will have the right to sell the ancestral property of the children until the child becomes an adult. The responsibility of this matter will be given to the District Officer of the district. Without this Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Under the scheme, training will also be made for employing children.
Your government has decided that all the children of the state, who have lost their parents from the Kovid-19 epidemic, will bear the responsibility of all of them. For this, we have brought the ‘Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme’: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat (File photo) pic.twitter.com/5oVpiY4xT4
– ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) May 22, 2021
Key Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme|
|Who started||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Beneficiary||Children from Uttarakhand who have lost their parents due to Corona virus infection.|
|an objective||To provide financial assistance to the children for their maintenance.|
|official website||Will be launched soon|
|Application type||Online / offline|
|Quota in government job||5%|
Objective of Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme 2021
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme Has been started for the children of the state whose parents have died due to corona virus infection. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all children. So that he can maintain himself. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 will be provided by the Government of Uttarakhand till the child turns 21 years of age. Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Due to this, now the children of the state will not have to depend on others for their maintenance. They will be able to become self-reliant and empowered.
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021 Benefits and features
- Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme Has been initiated by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Mr. Tirath Singh Rawat.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all children whose parents or guardians have died due to corona virus infection.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 per month will be provided as maintenance allowance till the child turns 21 years of age.
- This subsidy will be sent through direct benefit transfer to the account of all eligible children.
- Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021 It is mandatory for the child to have an account in the bank to get the benefit of.
- Apart from this, Uttarakhand government will also help all such children in getting education and employment.
- The government will also keep a quota of 5% for all such children in government jobs.
- Under this scheme, the right to sell the ancestral property of the child will not be given to anyone till the child becomes an adult.
- The responsibility of this matter will be given to the District Officer of the concerned district.
- Apart from this, arrangements will also be made to provide training for employment to children under this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme 2021 Eligibility for
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an account in the bank.
- The applicant’s parent or guardian may have died due to a coronavirus infection.
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme 2021 Important documents for
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Death certificate of parents
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme 2021 Procedure to apply under
if you Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme If you want to apply under, then you will have to wait for some time now. Only this scheme has been announced by the Government of Uttarakhand. The process of applying under this scheme will be activated soon. As soon as the government Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021 Any information related to the application will be provided under this, we will definitely tell you through this article of ours. Please stay connected with us.