Balika Anudan Yojana Apply | PMBAY Online Registration | Prime Minister’s Girl Grant Scheme Form | Prime Minister Girl Grant Scheme Application
Girl grant scheme Has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, to benefit the daughters of BPL category families falling below the poverty line in the country. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 50000 will be provided by the Central Government for the marriage of maximum two daughters of BPL category families of the country and lump sum financial assistance of Rs 50000 for two daughters of widowed women of general category BPL families. Will be provided by
Balika Anudan Yojana 2021
This scheme is an important scheme for the daughters of poor families of the country. Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 Under the BPL families who fall below the poverty line, they will be able to get their daughters married easily by getting financial assistance from the government. Girl grant scheme 2021 Under BPL, the annual income of BPL families should be Rs 15000 or less, only then their daughters can avail this scheme. Of the country central government Through this scheme, the standard of living of the daughters will be improved. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, documents, eligibility etc. through this article.
PMBAY 2021 Girls Grant Scheme
PMBAY 2021 Under this, the amount given by the government will be given at the time of marriage after the completion of 18 years of the girl child. The amount of 50000 thousand rupees given under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the girl child, therefore it is mandatory for the girl to have a bank account and the bank account must be in a government bank and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card. PMBAY 2021 The girl child will get the benefit of it only if she is not taking advantage of any other scheme. Under this scheme, the benefit given to the beneficiaries will be used at the time of marriage of the daughters.
Prime Minister’s Girl Grant Scheme
As you know, BPL families falling below the poverty line are unable to marry their daughters due to financially weak. Taking note of this, the Government of India has Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 Has started to provide financial assistance to the government for the marriage of daughters of BPL families through this scheme. To encourage women protection through this scheme. People of the country who consider their daughters a burden, change their thinking. Through this scheme to brighten the future of daughters.
Highlights of the Girl Grant Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, the central government will provide financial assistance of Rs 50000 for the marriage of maximum daughters of BPL category families of the country.
- this Girl Grant Scheme 2021 Under this, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 50000 for the marriage of daughters of widowed women of general BPL category.
- The annual income of a BPL family coming below the poverty line should be less than Rs 15,000.
- Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana 2021 Under the marriage, the daughter should have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage.
- Benefit is permissible under this scheme considering the girl child adopted on legal grounds as the first girl child.
- Only BPL families will get the benefit of this scheme. If there are more than 2 daughters in the house, then only 2 daughters will get benefit under this scheme.
Eligibility of PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the daughters of financially weaker BPL category families. Even if a girl is legally adopted under this scheme, she is considered as an eligible beneficiary.
- Under any other scheme run by the government for the marriage of girls, the beneficiary may not have already taken benefit. (The government runs a lot of schemes for the marriage of girls. Such as Shaadi Shagun Scheme)
- Although only one girl child of the family is benefited under the Girl Grant Scheme, but the second girl child of the family will also be considered eligible only if both the children are girls in the family.
- You can avail this scheme only when the daughters are 18 years old. If you take advantage of this scheme before your daughter’s 18 years, then you will not be eligible for this scheme.
- According to the eligibility of the Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana 2020, the annual income of the family should be up to 15 thousand rupees.
Documents of Prime Minister’s Girl Grant Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to daughters of economically weaker BPL category families.
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Bank account
- Marriage certificate
- Ration card
- Daughter’s age certificate
- Passport size photo
How to apply for PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2021?
The financially weak BPL families of the country want to apply for financial assistance for the marriage of their daughter, then they will have to wait because the application process has not started yet. As soon as the official website for the application has been started We will tell you through this article, after that you will be able to benefit by applying under this scheme.