PM Atal Pension Yojana Application | APY Chart & Benefits | Atal Pension Yojana | Atal Pension Scheme Application Form . APY Online Registration
Atal Pension Yojana Was launched on 1st June 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi ji. Under the scheme, funds ranging from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000 will be paid as pension per month after the age of 60 years of beneficiaries. Atal Pension Yojana Under the amount of pension will be determined by the investment and age made by the beneficiaries. Atal Pension Yojana 2021 Not only can you be entitled to more pension every month by depositing less money, but also benefiting your family in case of untimely death. Read our article carefully at the end to get more information about this scheme such as unmount chart, registration process, eligibility, required document etc.
Atal Pension Yojana-APY
Applicants applying under the scheme will have to deposit the premium every month. Thereafter, after completion of the age of 60 years of the applicant, financial assistance will be provided in the form of monthly pension in old age.) as monthly pension pension.) as monthly pension. Atal Pension Yojana The beneficiaries should be 18 to 40 years of age only if they can avail the benefit of the scheme. If a beneficiary wants to join the scheme at the age of 18, he will have to pay a premium of Rs. 210 per month and those who are 40 years of age will have to pay a premium ranging from 297 to Rs. 1,454.
Atal Pension Yojana 52 Lakh New Subscribers
As you all know, under Atal Pension Yojana, pension is given to the investor on completion of the age of 60 years. Atal Pension Yojana The interest of the people has been increasing year after year. The scheme has also seen impressive nominations in the Kovid-19 epidemic hit year. In view of this nomination, it can be concluded that the common man has now become more concerned about the savings schemes and is understanding the importance of protecting his future. 52 lakh new investors during 2020-21 so far Atal Pension Yojana has registered under. The total enrolment has crossed Rs 2.75 crore till December 31, 2020.
- More than 15 lakh new Atal pension Yojana customers have been enrolled by the State Bank of India. While 1 lakh new Atal pension customers have been enrolled by other banks like Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Airtel Payments Bank Limited, Punjab National Bank, Axis Bank Limited, Union Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank etc.
- In view of the popularity of the scheme, Pia Pfrda will further practice the Atal pension Yojana campaign. The scheme will be further practiced through print and electronic media etc.
Registration under Atal Pension Yojana so far
Atal Pension Yojana More than 40 lakh registrations have been registered so far and the total number of shareholders has crossed 2.63 crore. Under the scheme, a person aged 18 years 40 years can invest and pension is provided to the investor after completion of 60 years of age. If the shareholder dies before 60 years, the pension is given to his spouse. If a person does not have net banking facility, soon for them also Atal Pension Yojana Under Opening account will be easier.
The Atal pension Yojana has been allowed to start an alternative channel for onboarding of existing savings account holders by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority. Now the account holder can open his account under Atal pension Yojana without using any net banking or mobile app.
Atal Pension Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Atal Pension Yojana|
|Started by||By Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized sectors of the country|
Objective of Atal Pension Yojana 2020
The main objective of the scheme is to secure the future and make self-reliant by giving pension to workers in unorganized sectors. It is a social security scheme aimed at providing social security to beneficiaries who join the scheme. PM Atal Pension Yojana to empower people through.
Atal Pension Yojana Exit before 60 years
As you all know, Atal pension Yojana is a type of pension which is provided after retirement. The benefit of the scheme can be availed by the account holder after the age of 60 years. ForA account holder will have to provide the amount of the attribute till the age of 60 years. Under Atal pension Yojana, the account holder cannot exit the scheme before 60 years. But in certain circumstances, such as in case of a disease or death, the Atal pension Yojana can be made exit.
Atal Pension Yojana Withdrawals
- On completion of 60 years of age: After completion of 60 years Atal Pension Yojana From the customer can make withdrawals. In this case, the customer will be given pension after the pension withdrawal.
- In the event of death of the Subscriber: If the subscriber dies, the amount of pension will be provided to the subscriber’s spouse. And if both die, the pension corpus will be returned to their nominee.
- Withdrawals before the age of 60 years: Withdrawal from Atal pension Yojana is not allowed before 60 years. But, in some exceptional circumstances, it has been allowed by the department. For example, if the beneficiary dies or in the event of a terminal stop.
Charges in case of default under Atal Yojana
|For contributions up to ₹100 per month||₹1|
|For contributions of ₹101 to ₹500 per month||₹2|
|For contributions of ₹501 to ₹1000 per month||₹5|
|For contributions above ₹1001||₹10|
National Pension System Trust
By Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority at the beginning of the year National Pension System And an Ombudsman has been appointed to resolve the grievances of atal pension yojana customers. Any customer who has not been resolved within 30 days of lodging the complaint or is not satisfied with the solution provided can lodge a complaint with the NPS trust. The customer will be responded to within 30 days of receipt of the complaint by the NPS Trust and his complaint will be resolved at the earliest.
Tax Benefits under Atal Pension Yojana
Just like the National Pension Scheme if you Atal Pension Yojana If you invest in, you will be given tax benefits. This tax benefit will be provided under section 80 CCD (1B) of the Income Tax Act. Under section 80 CCD (1B), the investor will be provided an income tax reduction of ₹ 50000.
Atal Pension Yojana Apply
To join Atal Pension Yojana 2021, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar card. People who are income tax payers and are government jobs cannot avail of this scheme. Any interested beneficiary can go to any national bank in India and open atal pension yojana account.
Atal Pension Yojana New Update
The scheme will now be able to increase or reduce pension at any time in a year. From this new feature Atal Pension Yojana 2.28 crore subscribers registered will be benefited. This new facility has come into effect from July one. PFRDA has directed all banks to process reduction or increase in pension amount at any time in a year. However, this facility can be availed only once in a financial year.
Investment in the scheme
Under this scheme, if a person invests Rs. 210 per month by saving Rs. 7 per day, he/she can get pension up to Rs. 60,000 per annum. The main point of the scheme is that it also benefits from tax exemption on investment under section 80 of the Income Tax Act. The scheme is being run by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority through the National Pension Scheme. If you also want to avail the benefit of this scheme, you can apply under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2021
APY 2021 After investing in, the beneficiaries will receive pension every month after the age of 60 years. With this pension, the beneficiary can make a good living. If the beneficiary dies under the scheme, the pension amount to be paid to the beneficiary will be given to the candidate’s wife and if both (husband, wife) die, the pension amount will be given to the mentioned nominee. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) acts as a nodal agency.
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana
The Central Government’s Atal Pension Yojana has been completed for 5 years. The scheme is operated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). According to PFRDA, 2.23 crore women and men have been connected under the scheme so far. This Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana Under this year, the number of people registered under the scheme increased to 2,23,54,028 per month for women and men above the age of 60 years of age. This scheme is very much for the people of the country.has proved to be beneficial. Under this scheme, the male and female ratio in these five years has been 57:43.
Benefits of APY 2021
- Only the people of India can avail of this scheme.
- Atal Pension Yojana Under the age of 60 years, monthly pension ranging from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000 will be provided by the Centre agreement.
- The amount of pension under Atal Pension Yojana will be provided only on the basis of investment and age made by the beneficiaries.
- Like the PF account, the government will also contribute to this pension scheme on its own.
- If you want a pension of Rs. 1000 per month and you are 18 years of age, you will have to deposit a premium of Rs 210 per month every month for 42 years.
- People aged 40 will have to pay a premium ranging from Rs 297 to Rs 1,454. Only then did he APY 2021 can take advantage of.
Status of not being made under Atal Pension Yojana
Under Atal pension Yojana, if the applicant does not make a contribution, his account will be frozen after 6 months. If the investor has not made any investment thereafter, his account will be deactivated after 12 months and his account will be closed after 24 months. If the applicant is not able to pay in time, he will have to pay the penalty. This penalty ranges from ₹ 1 to ₹ 10 per month.
Who is not eligible to get co-ordination of the government under APY?
Beneficiaries of any statutory social security schemes are not eligible to avail the benefit of government co-contribution under APY. Below, we have shared some acts for which the coordination of the Government has not been provided-
- Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
- Coal Mines Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1948.
- Simmons Provident Fund Act, 1966
- Assam Tea Plantation Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions, 1955.
- Jammu and Kashmir Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1961.
- Any other statutory social security scheme.
- APY Contribution Chart
Required Documents of Atal Pension Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be 18 to 40 years of age.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar card.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- identity card
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Passport Size Photo
APY Scheme Contribution Chart
|Age of entry||Years of contribution||First Monthly pension of Rs.1000/-||Second Monthly pension of Rs.2000/-||Third Monthly pension of Rs.3000/-||Fourth Monthly pension of Rs.4000/-||Fifth Monthly pension of Rs.5000/-|
Immovable pension Plan 2021 case-ending showing possession or relation for you application How come Do?
- Interested persons who wish to apply under Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana should first open their savings account in any national bank.
- Then fill in all the information asked in the application form for Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana like Aadhaar card, mobile number etc.
- After filling the application form, submit it to the bank manager. Thereafter, all your letters will be verified and your bank account will be opened under Atal Pension Yojana.
Process of opening an account under Atal Pension Yojana 2021 without mobile app or net banking
All those who have a bank account but are not using net banking or mobile app. Soon Atal Pension Yojana Under it will be easier for them to open the account. Soon the onboarding process will be simplified by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority under which existing savings account holders have been allowed to start alternative channels for on-boarding. Through this channel, the account holder of no mobile app and net banking can now open his account under Atal pension Yojana.
- Under the account Atal Pension Yojana, the account could be opened only through mobile app and net banking. But now because of this new step, account holders can open their accounts without mobile apps and net banking.
- If you want to open an account under Atal Pension Yojana, you have to contact the bank where you have a savings account. From there you have to get the registration form. You will then have to submit the registration form to the same bank by filling all the information asked in the registration form and attaching all the important documents to the registration form. You will also need to provide a valid phone number of yours along with the form on which you will receive all the s.m.s.