Your dress sets the tone of your wedding, and your jewellery, too, sets the tone. Have fun picking out a style for yourself that will complement your dress and also reflect the type of day you want to have.
Keep it simple: Jewellery for a wedding is not meant to be flashy or attention-grabbing. Simple is classic, and classic is timeless. You can make a simple design more “wedding-y” by choosing your stones and metals carefully. Many brides choose diamonds, pearls or coloured gemstones as their focal piece in their wedding jewellery set.
Here you fined some ideas about jewellery shopping and right choice
1. Look for elegant options that speak to you: diamonds and pearls are a classic choice, but there is no rule that says they have to be your only option.
2. Remember your accessories are part of the wedding day dress: jewellery should complement your dress and should not be an attention-grabber on its own. Unless you’re incorporating something special into it like a classic bridal design with a pair of danglers or earrings with an ornamental border around them, keep it simple and understated.
3. It usually pays to invest in fine quality: If you’re going to splurge on one accessory, let it be your bridal jewellery. Precious stones are likely to last the longest, and you can hand them down to your daughter or granddaughter so they can wear it on their wedding day too.
4. Challenge yourself to find a different kind of accessory: There is nothing wrong with diamonds and pearls, but trying something a little more unique may be more appropriate for you. Consider emeralds or rubies if your ethnicity is Indian as these are considered auspicious stones in Hinduism and Buddhism respectively. Also consider buying a pair of earrings rather than a necklace; this will allow you to have two sets of earrings while only having one necklace!
5. Don’t try to make up for anything: If you don’t have a ring, get a necklace or a bracelet. Pearls are traditionally used as wedding rings, but you can also use fine metal bands.
6. Design-wise, try and buy traditional pieces that have been passed down through the generations: At Chateau de la Pommeraye we sell very pretty antique pieces that go perfectly with everything; sure they may not be fashionable in every way today, but they are beautiful to look at and one day people will appreciate the elegance of your choice.
Don’t go for the bling: it is perfectly fine to wear a simple pair of earrings with your wedding dress, but don’t overdo it. If you choose a glamorous necklace, earrings and bindi, you look as if you are trying too hard. Let your dress speak for you.
Jewellery that’s forever: You can never go wrong with a diamond. Even if it doesn’t fit perfectly now, there’s a very good chance that when you have children your body shape will change and so will your accessories. A diamond is not just a beautiful gem, but also an investment for the future.
A piece of advice: as with any other dress on the market, you need to try it on before buying it. It’s a good idea to have a dress of the same style and design to compare during the fitting process.
And if you want to do marketing your jewellery shop so you can contact SEO Company Glasgow