Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana | Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Online Application | Uttar Pradesh Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme Application Form | Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme It is going to be started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath. under this scheme farmers of the state Those who are victims of any accident will be provided social security by the Uttar Pradesh government. UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Under this scheme, if a farmer dies in an accident, he will be given compensation up to Rs 5 lakh by the government to his family (His family will be compensated up to Rs 5 lakh) and 60 Financial assistance of maximum Rs 2 lakh will be provided on disability of more than the percentage.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021
To provide social security to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh, this scheme has been approved in the cabinet meeting held in Lucknow on Tuesday, 21 January 2020. This scheme will be operated through the District Magistrates. Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021 Under this scheme, the farmers who have been victims of any accident after September 14, 2019, will be provided the benefit of this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 2 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh (2 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be made available). Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article.
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Review
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme District Magistrate Jagjit Kaur has accepted 4 out of 18 claims, rejected 6 claims and pending 8 claims as incomplete. All those beneficiaries who are eligible for this scheme will be given the benefit of this scheme. To take advantage of this scheme farmer brothers Must be a permanent resident of the state and his main income should come from agriculture. Apart from this, the age of the farmer should be between 18 to 70 years.
If the farmer does not have his own land and cultivates someone else’s land and he dies due to an accident or becomes disabled due to some accident, then that too Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana can take advantage of. The District Magistrate has also assured that the pending claims will not be kept pending under any circumstances.
The Chief Minister, determined to protect and promote the interests of farmers, Mr. @myogiadityanath It has given approval to release an amount of Rs.175 crore for smooth implementation of ‘Mukhyamantri Krishak Accident Kalyan Yojana’.@spgoyal@sanjaychapps1@74_alok pic.twitter.com/vaufOfah7H
— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) August 19, 2021
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021 Highlights
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath
To provide social security to the farmers of the state
Uttar Pradesh Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Online Application
Who is the khatedar / co khatedar of UP who dies in an accident? Farmer’s family Will be considered eligible for this scheme. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme The implementation of the scheme will be done through online mode, which will bring complete transparency in the application of the scheme. Manual applications will also be accepted under this scheme. The scheme will also include sharecroppers, who work in the fields of other persons and share the crop after harvesting.
Purpose of Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
As you know that the means of livelihood of farmers is agriculture, if farmers die in an accident or if there is any loss to the farmers in the accident, then there is no means for the livelihood of their family, to deal with this problem. For this the state government has decided to start this scheme. Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Under this scheme, if a farmer dies in an accident, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide compensation of up to Rs 5 lakh to his family. All the farmers of the state will be covered under this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme In this, compensation will be given to all the farmers suffering from accidental death/disability.
Which accident is included in the UP Krishak Accident Kalyan Yojana
- fire, flood, lightning, electrocution
- Snakebite, animal and animal bites, kills and attacks
- Accident in murder, terrorist attack, robbery, dacoity, assault
- Due to drowning in sea, river, lake, pond, puddle and well
- Accidents during rail, road and air travel
- Thunderstorms, falling from trees, drowning and falling of houses
- Accidents caused by lightning, fire, flood etc. from the sky
- fall into the sewer chamber
Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021 aid to be given in
- damage to both hands or both legs or both eyes – 100% Financial Aid
- loss of an arm and a leg – 100% Financial Aid
- loss of one eye, one leg or one leg – 50 percent
- accidental death or total physical incapacitation – 100 percent
- Permanent disability more than 50% but less than 100% – 50 percent
- Permanent disability which is more than 25% but less than 50% – 25 percent
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those farmers who will be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, those farmers will be considered eligible whose age will be between 18 to 70 years.
- The Khatauni recorded in the Khatauni of the state, who become the victim of death or disability due to accident, their parents, husband wife, son daughter, son bride, grand grandson, whose main means of livelihood is from the agricultural land recorded by the account holder / co-khedar. He will be eligible under this scheme.
- Apart from this, such farmers who do not have their own land and they do farming on share or lease, they and their dependents also Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme benefit will be given.
- Attested copy of Khatauni
- Certified copy of lease as per Para 3(a) for Registered Private Lessee
- Any one certificate as per Para 3(b) for sharecropping
- proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Post-mortem report or Panchnama where post-mortem is not possible
- death certificate
- Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer in case of Divyang
- succession certificate
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- mobile number
- Aadhar Card
Procedure to apply under Chief Minister Krishi Accident Welfare Scheme
- After this, you will have to enter all the important information asked in this form such as name, father’s name, date of birth, address, date, police station, tehsil, district, cause of accident etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents to this form.
- After this you have to submit this form to the concerned Tehsil.
- It is mandatory to fill the application form within a period of one and a half months of the accident.
- In unavoidable circumstances, the time for submission of application by the District Magistrate can be extended up to one month.
- The period of application cannot be extended beyond two and a half months in any case.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the Chief Minister Krishi Accident Welfare Scheme.
Process of disposal of application form
- In case of accident, the heir of the farmer will have to submit the application form within the stipulated period.
- This application form will be submitted in the Tehsil office.
- The receipt of receipt of the application form will be given to the applicant.
- The verification of the information given in the application form will be done by the concerned Tehsildar through his subordinate employee.
- The application form will be sent to the Deputy District Magistrate within 2 weeks.
- The photocopy of all the records and the photocopy of the application form will be preserved in the Tehsil office and its details will also be preserved in the register or computer of the Tehsil office.
- The Deputy District Magistrate will do re-checking to identify all eligible ineligible beneficiaries.
- On being satisfied, the application form will be sent to the District Magistrate for disposal within 1 week.
- The cross verification done at the level of the Deputy District Magistrate will be treated as a third party check.
- After the receipt of the application form in the District Magistrate’s office, within 1 week, after examining the application form, the amount of benefit will be paid as per rules.
- This payment will be done through online mode.
- The information about the acceptance or rejection of the application form by the District Magistrate’s office will also be provided to the Deputy District Officer, Tehsil.
- In this way, the application form submitted within one month will be paid.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, regular monthly review of disposal of applications will be done by the District Magistrate and Divisional Commissioner.
- A web portal will also be developed for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Till this portal is not ready, the application forms will be submitted directly to the concerned tehsil.
- All the information related to the application forms of all the districts of the state will be made available by the district.
- After the implementation of the portal, applications can be made both online and offline.
Budgetary Arrangement and Administrative Expenditure
- An amount of Rs 175 crore has been released by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the year 2021-22 for the implementation of this scheme.
- In every financial year, according to the rules, arrangements will be made for the financial assistance given under this scheme from the budget.
- For the implementation of this scheme at tehsil, district and revenue council level, funds will be required for administrative expenditure. The said amount will be used for office expenses, travel expenses, travel for training etc.
- The amount of the budget received will be provided to the district magistrates as per the financial rules.
- This amount will be provided by the district authorities to the farmer or his heirs after verification.
Selection of lessee / sharecropper under Chief Minister’s Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
Selection of lessee It is mandatory to submit an attested copy of the registered lease for selection of the cardholder. It is through this copy that the lessee will be selected.
Selection of sharecropper For the selection of sharecropper, it will be mandatory to submit any one of the two certificates given below.
- A certificate will be taken from the landowner or his heir in the matter that the agricultural work has been done by the person who is dead or handicapped on sharing the land in the crop year.
- If the land owner is not available, then a certificate will be given by the village head and the regional accountant, in which it will be written that the person who is dead or disabled has done agricultural work on sharing the land in the crop year. This certificate must be signed and stamped.
Note: The above-mentioned certificates will be valid for providing assistance only in case of accidental death or disability of agriculture. This certificate is not valid for any other purpose or for claiming ownership of land etc. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 70 years as on the date of death or disability.