Death Certificate Apply | Death certificate online application | Download Death Certificate | Death certificate online check
As we all know, the Indian government has made it mandatory to issue a death certificate. The family of the deceased will need to make this certificate after the death of any Indian citizen. The family of the deceased must apply for the certificate. You can apply online or offline for this certificate. This article will guide you to apply Death Certificate. You will need to complete all information relevant to your application. What is a death certificate? Its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, process, and application process are all explained. If you guys are interested in this, This article will provide all the information you need for Death Certificate online applications.
Death Certificate Online Apply
A death certificate is a government document. Which is issued to the relatives of the deceased. In this certificate, information about the cause, date, etc. of the deceased’s death is available. It is compulsory to make this certificate for citizens of every religion. Through this certificate, the assets of the deceased can be handed over to the nominee. Apart from this, this certificate is also mandatory for claiming insurance. A death certificate has to be built within 21 days of death. If the family of the deceased has not made the certificate within 21 days, then they have to pay the fine. For registering the death, the family of the deceased has to pay a fixed fee. This fee has been set differently for different states.
Death Certificate Application
Families of the deceased have to apply to receive a Death certificate online. You can do this application online or you can apply to get the certificate offline too. If you apply offline then you will have to go to the government office but if you want to apply online, then you do not need to go around any government office. You can apply online by visiting the official website.
Key Highlights Of Death Certificate
|Name of the scheme||Death certificate online application|
|Who launched||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|an objective||Apply for obtaining a death certificate|
Purpose of Death Certificate
The main purpose of the death certificate online application is to apply online for every deceased citizen. This application can be done through the official website sitting at home. For this, you do not need to visit any government office. This will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system. After the death of a member of the family, the family members face a variety of problems. Such as giving property to the nominee, claiming insurance, taking advantage of any government scheme, etc. Through all these problems Death certificate Salvation can be achieved by making it. Because this certificate is used as an essential document for all of them.
Benefits and Features of Death Certificate
- Death certificate is a very important government document.
- This death certificate is issued to the relatives of the deceased.
- Information about the cause, date, etc. of the deceased’s death is available in the certificate.
- Now the death certificate has been made mandatory by the government.
- Citizens of every religion will now have to get this certificate.
- Through this certificate, the assets of the deceased can be handed over to the nominee, insurance can be claimed, government schemes can be availed.
- Death registration has to be done within 21 days of death.
- If the family of the deceased has not registered the death within 21 days, then they have to pay the fine.
- To register the death, the family of the deceased has to pay a specified fee.
- This fee varies for different states.
- To get this certificate, you can apply both online and offline.
Death Certificate Application Eligibility And Important Documents
- The applicant should be a relative of the deceased to apply death certificate online.
- Ration card of the deceased
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Application letter
- Passport size photo of the deceased
Procedure for Applying Death Certificate Online
if you death certificate If you want to apply online for making, then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Apply Now.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form such as your name, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After that you will have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- Thus you death certificate Will be able to apply online for getting it made.
Procedure for Applying Death Certificate Offline
- First of all you have to go to the district office.
- Now you have to get the death registration form from there.
- After this you will have to enter all the important information asked in this phone.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from the form.
- After this, you have to submit this form to the district office.
- In this way, you will be able to apply the death certificate offline.
- Now you will be provided with a reference number.
- You have to keep this reference number carefully.
- Through this reference number you can track the status of registration.
Official website of All States to Get Death Certificate
|Andhra Pradesh||click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||click here|
|Tamil Nadu||click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||click here|
|West Bengal||click here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||click here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu||click here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||click here|