Labor Card List Odisha | Labor Card Beneficiary Status District Wise | Odisha Labor Card List Online Check | Odisha Labor Card Download
Today in this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Odisha Labor Card list for the years 2020 and 2021. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Odisha labor card list such as the benefit which will be provided to you if you are the holder of the Odisha labor card. We will also share with you a list of beneficiaries that are available for the different districts of Odisha. We will also share with you a list of beneficiaries when you will click on the number of the beneficiaries in the table.
Odisha Labor Card List 2021
The B & OCW (RE&CS) Act has been instituted to manage business and state of administration of building and other construction workers. It also accommodates their wellbeing, wellbeing and government assistance measures and so forth. The B & OCWW Cess Act has been ordered to accommodate the duty and assortment of Cess on the expenditure of development work so as to expand the assets required for extending out the government assistance advantage to the development labourers by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board framed by the Government.
Benefits in Odisha Labor Card
The following benefits are provided to the people while applying for the Odisha Labor card in the year 2020: –
- Assistance in case of an accident
- Death benefit
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Maternity Benefit
- Loans and advances for construction of the house
- Financial Assistance for skill up-gradation
- Education Assistance
- The assistance of the purchase of working tools
- The assistance of marriage of two dependent girl children of the beneficiary
- Assistance for funeral expenses
Details Of Odisha Labor Card
||Odisha Labor Card List 2021|
Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board
Providing incentive benefits
Labor Department Of Odisha
The Structure and Other Development Laborers’ (RE&CS) demonstration has been established to control of business and state of administration of building and other development laborers and to accommodate their security, wellbeing and government assistance measures and for different issues associated therewith or accidental thereto. Construction and the Labor Department of Odisha state take care of all of the leaders who are working under them and provide them with different opportunities and assets.
Objectives Of The Scheme
There are many objectives of the government which will be fulfilled through the implementation of Odisha labor card: –
- Labor Government Support and Organization of Work Laws.
- Inspection of security proportions of manufacturing plants and boilers and organization of processing plants and boilers Acts and Rules.
- Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as ESI
- Employment and Professional Direction to the Adolescent.
- Adjudication of Mechanical Issues.
- Child Work Government Assistance.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Odisha labor card: –
- The applicant must be the residence of Odisha
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
- Age proof
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate issued by government medical officers
- Employment certificate
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size images
Number Of Beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries are included in the different districts of Odisha. If you click on the number you will also get a list of beneficiaries: –
Procedure to Download Odisha Labor Card List 2021
If you want to check the beneficiary list of Odisha labor card then you must follow the simple procedure given below: –
- First, visit the official website of Odisha’s labor card.
- On the homepage, click on the Report option
- The Districtwise Beneficiary Information will appear on your screen.
- Select your district.
- The detailed list will be displayed on your screen.
Employment Exchange Registration
To register yourself at the employment exchange of Odisha state you will need to follow the simple procedure given below: –
- The applicant needs to visit the concerned employment exchange office.
- The applicant needs to apply for registration through Form XI.
- The following documents must be submitted-
- Marksheets and other original documents
- School Leaving Certificate
- Photocopy of certificate and mark sheet of matriculation.
- Photocopy of mark sheet along with a certificate of +2
- Mark sheet along with a certificate of graduation
- Post-graduation certificate and mark sheet.
- Photocopy of Experience certificate
- Photocopy of Residential proof.
- Service certificate of Father / Mother / Brother / Sister (in case of Government service holder) if residing outside of native districts.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- Passport size photograph.
Procedure to Apply for Odisha Labor Card
To apply for the various benefits under Odisha Labor Card applicants have to follow the further mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Building & Other Construction Worker Welfare Board
- From the home page go to the download option which is available in the menu bar
- A new page will appear where you will find the registration form or directly click the below-given link
- Download the form and take a print out of it
- Fill the application form with all the necessary information such as
- Details of a family member
- Bank account details etc.
- Affix your recent photograph and attach the necessary documents with it
- Submit the application form along with registration fee of Rs. 20 to the nearest department office.
Odisha Labor Registration Forms
- For any query you may contact on Phone or Fax + 91674-2390079 / + 91674-2390028 / + 91674-2390013 / 155335 or e-mail at [email protected]
- Labor helpline number: 155368