E-name online | e nam Kisan Registration | E-nam online farmer registration | enam.gov.in portal
The Prime Minister of our country has helped the farmers of the country to solve the problem related to their crops. e nam registration Name scheme has been started. The name is also known as Rashtriya Krishi Bazar Yojana. Rashtriya Krishi Bazar (e-Naam) is a pan-India electronic business portal which is a spread of the existing APMC market to create a unified national market for agriculture related produce. e nam portal Through this, the farmers of the country can send their crops online from anywhere and can get the payment of the crops sold online in their bank account.
E-Name Online Farmer Registration
Small Farmers Agricultural Trade Association (SFAC) Government of India Agriculture! And under the Ministry of Farmers Welfare E-Name National Agricultural Market (E-Name) is an all-India electronic trading portal! Which connects the existing APMC mandis to the online network to create a unified national market for agricultural products. For example, the people of the country will benefit greatly. If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to sell their crop online then they can sit at home through the Internet. e naam portal They can be sold online by visiting. Now different farmers can apply online for farmer registration on enam.gov.in on e-NAM portal.
Three new features were launched on the fifth anniversary of E
As you know, this scheme has been started to solve the problems related to the crops of the farmers of the country. On April 20, 2021, the e-name portal has completed 5 years, on this fifth anniversary, Union Agriculture Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has launched three new facilities for the farmers of the country. The Union Agriculture Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has launched Mandi Info page on e-NAM, integration of IMD weather forecast information with e-NAM platform and cooperative module for the produce related farmers facilities under this three facilities.
- Market information on e-name- This facility has been introduced to provide real-time prices to the farmers of the country, who are sold on this name market portal.
- Cooperative Module – Under the cooperative module, farmers can trade their crops near their fields without bringing the cooperatives from their Gobamo to APMC.
- Integration of IMD weather forecast informationUnder this facility, the farmers of the country will be provided with the information and weather information like e-mandis, information of thunderstorms, storm information and minimum temperature information, as well as information on areas with rain. Through this facility, Kisan Bhai will help in taking decisions related to harvesting and harvesting.
E-name portal success
Under this scheme, so far, more than 1.70 crore farmer brothers and 1.63 lakh merchants of the country have registered themselves on the e-name registration portal. Due to this scheme 1000 mandis were added on the e-name portal. With the help of these mandis, the e-name portal has been successful. In view of this success, the Union Minister has decided to add 1000 more mandis on the e-name portal. If the farmers of the state want to sell their crops online, then they can upload the crop with all the takers to be sold online on the e-name portal and can sell their crops very easily.
Objective of National Agricultural Market
As you know, farmers have problems with selling crops, they produce the crop! But where to sell it is a question in front of them! However till now, the crops of the farmers were bought and sold by the middlemen. By the central government to deal with this problem National agricultural market (E-Name) portal has been launched. Farmers will be able to register themselves as sellers by filling the enam online application form to sell their agricultural products and will be able to get a fair price for their crops. After selling the crop, the money will be transferred directly to the bank account of the farmers.
Benefits of e nam registration
- E-name portal Provides all in one place for information and services related to APMC. It includes provisions for the arrival and prices of produce, buying and selling of trade offers, feedback on trade offers, among other services.
- Through this online portal, farmers of the country can apply online and sell their crop online and can get more profit.
- To provide maximum benefit to the farmers of the country through this scheme.
- e nam The online market platform will facilitate all-India trade in agricultural commodities by providing better price discovery through a transparent auction process.
- They are no longer dependent on middlemen and commissioners! The government has so far added 585 mandis of the country under the e-name!
- Apples, potato onions, green peas, mahua flowers, pigeon pea, moong saab, masoor saabut (lentils), urad saab, wheat, maize, gram whole, millet, barley, jowar, paddy, castor beech, mustard seeds, Experimental trade in Soya Bean, Groundnut, Cotton, Cumin, Red Chilli and Turmeric started on 14 April 2016 in 21 mandis across 8 states.
- The other 02 mandals of Haryana, Ambala and Shahabad, were renamed on 1 June 2016. On this basis, the first 470 mandis of the country will be integrated with e-NAM by 31 October 2017.
- Real-time information on trade and prices
- Transparency in business through better price discovery
- Extended access to markets across the state
- Quality knowledge of goods
- Transparent e-bidding process
- Direct online payment
E NAM Portal Features
- It has become possible to work between the two states through the e-name portal.
- This year, 200 mandis will be added to the E-name by the government and 215 more will be added next year.
- The reward is implemented by the Small Farmers Agricultural Merchants Association.
- Due to the introduction of this portal, farmers will no longer have to depend on middlemen and farmers will be able to send their crops directly to the mandis.
- The portal was launched on 14 April 2016. Through which farmers can send their crop to any market of the country.
E-Name Portal Registration Documents (Eligibility)
- Only the farmer brothers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register online on e nam portal?
If the interested beneficiary farmers of the country want to register themselves on this online portal, then they should follow the method given below.
- First name of the applicant Official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Registration The option will appear. You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- Your registration form will open on this page. You will have to fill all the information asked in this registration like farmers registration type, level, name, date of birth, Aadhaar number, bank details etc. and then farmers have to copy or cancel the copy of passbook A scan copy of the check and ID proof also has to be uploaded.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- Farmers will have to take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference. Upon completion of the registration process, farmers can login to the mandis to sell their agricultural products.
- To login you have to go to the home page of the portal. And on this home page you will Login Have to click on the option of After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the username, password and captcha code and click on the login button.
How to download e-NAM portal farmer online registration guidelines
- First of all, you have to go to the official website called e. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Resoures, from this option you will Registration Guidelines Have to click on the option of
- After clicking on the option, Registration Guidelines will open in front of you. You can register it by visiting.
E name mobile app download process
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile.
- Now you have to enter e name in the search box.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top result.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button, the E Name app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
NCUI Auditorium Building, 5th Floor, 3, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 110016.
PhoneHelp Desk No .: 1800 270 0224
Fax + 91-11- 26862367
EmailEmail id- nam[at]sfac[dot]in, enam[dot]helpdesk[at]gmail[dot]com
Office Time: 09:30 AM. to 06:00 PM.
e nam registration Kisan Helpline (toll free) number
In case of any question or difficulty, e nam The helpline is also providing the facility of toll free number to help the farmers: –