Bihar Property Registration Process | What is Bihar e-Seva Portal? Online property registration process | Property-land registry Bihar
As you all know, the process of digitization is being implemented rapidly by the government. Many government facilities are being provided online. Keeping this in mind, the Bihar government Bihar Property Portal Registry Has started Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Bihar Property Property Registry Portal through this article. Such as what is Bihar Property Property Registry ?, its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, important documents, online process of registering property, etc. So guys if you Bihar Property Registration If you want to get all the important information related to it, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Bihar Property Registration Portal
Bihar Property Property Registry Portal The Bihar government has started. Now citizens of Bihar can apply online through this portal to get their land registered. Now the citizens of Bihar will not have to go round any government office to get their land registered. They can get their property registered from home. This facility will save both time and money and bring transparency in the system. Bihar Property Registration Portal Is named as e-registration of property. Along with registering the property through this portal, complete information related to the property can also be obtained.
Many times it happens that the land mafia occupy the land and in such a situation it is difficult to find out who is the real owner of any land. Now it has become easy to get the information of the real owner of the land through this portal. Bihar Property Property Registry Portal is also known as e-Seva Portal.
Objective of Bihar e-Seva Portal
Bihar government Bihar Property Property Registry The portal has been started so that it can provide good facilities to the citizens of Bihar so that the citizens of Bihar can take advantage of this facility online. Through this portal, citizens of Bihar can register their land or property online by sitting at home. You will not have to go round the registrar office, you just have to click on the portal of its online facility and you can easily register your land or property on it, this will also save your time.
Bihar property property registry online process
For the citizens of the state of Bihar, the Bihar government has started the e-Seva portal, through which you can register online, for this you will have to follow the following steps.
- For this, first of all you Official Website Have to go on
- After clicking on the link of this website, your homepage will appear in front of you.
- After this, on your screen ‘E-Services‘ An option will appear on which you have to click.
- After clicking on the option of e-services, you will see the option of ‘Land Registration’ on which you have to click.
- After this the login page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your email ID and phone number to create your login ID.
- After this, an OTP will be received on your mobile number or email ID and you can verify your account by filling the OTP.
- Please login after this. After logging in, a form will open in front of you
- Read this form carefully and all the information has to be filled in correctly.
- After that you have to upload the papers related to it.
- You can get these documents made by a lawyer or download the format from this portal and print it. You can also fill the paper itself.
- After this, upload all the documents.
Right now your registration process is not complete, after that you will have to pay its fees, which we are telling you below.
Bihar Property Property Registry Fees
There are 2 ways to pay the fee, first you can download and print your registration form and show that you can deposit its fee in the bank. The second way is that you can deposit fees on this portal as well. There will be an online process which you can do through your credit card, that money will be deducted from your account and then from that portal you will get information about when you will go to the registry office. is
Documents sought in Registry Office
- It is necessary to have the identity certificate of both the buyer and seller of the property along with Form 4,
- It is also necessary to have both PAN card and Form 60/61 and e-filing receipt.
- After submitting all these things, your registration will be completed.