What is Aadhar Card? Whenever we fill out a form, we have our identity proof in that form pan Cards, driving license, voter cards, etc. are asked. Whether it’s for creating your account in Bank, you have to take new sim card, you have to fill the form of a competitive exam or else online, you have to book a railway ticket, in all such form, we are asked for some Id proof.
This means that all of us need to have one of these IDs proof only if we can fill out a form that will enable us to complete our necessary work or not. Even when we have to take a room in hotels, we are asked for our Id proof.
Pan Card, Driving license And the voter card contains the name of one person and the address of his or her home, which makes all these cards treated as an Id proof.
In addition to all these cards, there is a card that you can use when filling out any form, and if you’re going from your home city to another. You can take the card with you except all the other cards, that will work in a difficult moment. And that card is Aadhar Card. So let’s go through this article today.
What is Aadhaar Card?
Aadhar Card is one unique identification number, A new scheme for Indian people has been launched by the Government of India which will give their identity to every person living in India.
Its responsibility to make this scheme a success Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) whose job is to handle Aadhar numbers and Aadhar identification cards.
Aadhar Card 12-digit of unique identification number , it is for all Indian people irrespective of age. Aadhar Card contains all the information in detail such as name, home address, photo, Finger print Scan and retina Scan so that when Aadhar Card is created, it will contain all the information.
How to make Aadhaar card?
If you haven’t made your Aadhar Card yet and planning for new application. Then you should pay special attention to some of the things that are going to help you to make an Aadhar Card.
- First, You need to go to nearby Aadhar Card Enrollment Center and you’ll be given a slip to wait until your slip number.
- You’ll be called for verification when your turn comes.
- You’ll need to provide some documents that I’ve given below….
- Then you’ll have Retina Scan, Finger Print scan and with that you’ll need to provide the right information about your subject.
- This will make it easier for them to fill in your Aadhar Card application. But here you also need to verify the application (such as name, age, address, Date of Birth, etc.) that will not make mistakes in your Aadhar Card.
- You will be granted an acknowledgement receipt when verification is over. Which you have to keep in mind.
- And wait for about 20 to 30 days. And Aadhar Card will arrive at the address you mentioned.
- Even, if you don’t comes, there’s nothing to worry because you can download it from internet. So just don’t forget to fill out your Mobile number when filling in the application.
Creating Aadhar Card is essential. People who want to create new one, can make it absolutely free. Each block has the center for creating Aadhar Cards.
You’ll take your documents there and can apply for it. Once the verification of all your documents is complete, you have access to the address you provided. You will get physical Aadhar Card to your address within 20-40 days by registered post. Everyone will get the only one unique Aadhar number. The same Aadhar number that you will be given will be valid for a lifetime, and it will not have to be changed over and over and over time.
You can change your Aadhar Card details easily if you make a mistake. You need to fill in your details once more by going where you have built Aadhar Card, your Aadhar Card’s mistake will be corrected.
What details are available in Aadhar Card?
The following details are available in Aadhar Card
1. Person Name
2. Aadhaar Number
3. Enrollment Number
4. Photo of person
5. Person’s Address
6. Date of Birth of a Person
7. Gender of person
8. A Barcode that displays the Aadhar card number
Is Aadhaar card necessary?
This Aadhar Card is a very important part of our Government of India UIDAI Planning Commission, the main objective is to provide a unique identity to every Indian.
This will make them easier to do all government functions.
Benefits of Aadhaar Card
Aadhar Card also has many benefits. First of all, when you go somewhere, you don’t need to take a lot of Id proofs with you. Only Aadhar Card will everywhere and for all purpose. And it is also very helpful for those who shift from one place to another with their family Because Aadhar gives them proof of their being Indian.
Secondly, to open your account in the bank, to apply for passport, to book an online ticket, Aadhar Card is one stop identity solution. It servers all purpose in government and non government body.
Aadhar Card will provide financially beneficial to the poor as they will be able to open their accounts in the bank and also take full advantage of the services being provided by the government.
Today, the unique number of Aadhar Card is used for LPG subsidy. It is being used to register for LPG subsidy so that the subsidy money can be directly credited to people account. Initiated by the Prime Minister “Jan Dhan Yojana“, an account can be easily opened in the bank only with the help of Aadhar Card as a document.
Those who have Aadhar Card, if they have to make a passport, will also get them comfortably within 10 days only because of Aadhar Card. You must have Aadhar card to make a passport in future according to the official rule.
It is heard that Aadhar Card will be the most needed for government persons in the future. So friends, if you don’t have a base card, make it soon so that there is no hindrance in your work going forward.
Making aadhar Card will not harm you, but it will be a finance and then the government is making it for free, then we don’t have to think so much to make it.
What documents are needed to build Aadhaar card?
If you haven’t yet made your Aadhar Card, then you need to know about all the documents.
You don’t even need to wander somewhere. So present important documents to get Aadhaar card.
- One who wants to make Aadhar Card, he has to visit the Aadhar Center itself.
- With this you must take POI (Proof of Identity) and POA (Proof of Address) and also has to submit.
Documents for Proof of Identity
These are documents that identify your identity. It must have your name and Photo.
2. PAN Card
3. Ration/ PDS Photo Card
4. Voter ID
5. Driving License
6. Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card that has been issued by PSU
7. NREGS Job Card
8. Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
9. Arms License
10. Photo Bank ATM Card
11. Photo Credit Card
12. Pensioner Photo Card
13. Freedom Fighter Photo Card
14. Kissan Photo Passbook
15. CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
16. Address Card in which the Name and Photo issued by the Department of Posts
17. Certificate of Identify which also has a photo and has been issued Gazetted Officer or On letterhead
18. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate which has been issued by their respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
Documents for Proof Of Address
These are the documents that identify your Address. It must contain your name and address.
2. Bank Statement/ Passbook
3. Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
4. Ration Card
5. Voter ID
6. Driving License
7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
8. Electricity Bill (these should not be more than 3 months old)
9. Water bill (these should not be more than 3 months old)
10. Telephone Landline Bill (these should not be more than 3 months old)
11. Property Tax Receipt (These should not be more than 1 year old)
12. Credit Card Statement (these should not be more than 3 months old)
13. Insurance Policy
14. Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
15. Signed Letter Photo issued having registered Company on letterhead
16. Signed Letter Photo has been issued Recognized Educational Institutions on letterhead
17. NREGS Job Card
18. Arms License
19. Pensioner Card
20. Freedom Fighter Card
21. Kissan Passbook
22. CGHS / ECHS Card
23. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
24. Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
25. Income Tax Assessment Order
26. Vehicle Registration Certificate
27. Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
28. Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
29. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
30. Disability ID card/handicapped medical certificate issued by respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
31. Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
32. Passport of Spouse
33. Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
34. Allotment letter of accommodation which has been issued of Central/State government and which should not be more than 3 years old
35. Marriage Certificate which has been issued by the Government and also has an address
Documents for Proof of Relationship
These are documents that reveal your relationship details.
1. PDS Card
2. MNREGA Job Card
3. CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
4. Pension Card
5. Army Canteen Card
7. Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
8. Any other Central/State government issued family entitlement document
9. Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government
Documents for Date of Birth
1. Birth Certificate
2. SSLC Book/Certificate
4. Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
5. PAN Card
6. Marksheet issued by any Government Board or University
7. Government Photo Id Card / Photo identity card issued by PSU containing DoB
8. Central/State Pension Payment Order
9. Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo card
How to link Aadhar Card with mobile number
We know, We have to link Aadhar Card with your Mobile. This is mandatory to do and you need to do so in your nearby Mobile Network center/center. If you’ve done that, it’s a great thing, but if you haven’t done it, I’m going to tell you a very simple solution today so that you can get your Mobile link to the Aadhaar card at home.
I want to give you a necessary information that is the last date for linking Aadhar Card with my Mobile 31st March 2018. Then let’s know how we can do this at home.
How you can link your Aadhaar Card with Mobile toll free number 14546 with the help of
- Use your mobile first and dial 14546, which is a toll free number and with it it is also an IVR service.
- Once they’re connect, you need to accept your consent that you want to link to your mobile aadhar card.
- Once you have granted your consent, you need to do your 12 digit Aadhaar number types.
- You then need to provide your important details such as address, date of birth, name, etc., after which it is easily linked with your Mobile Go.
- As soon as these processes are over, you can OTP receive Via SMS (via) and confirm it, the process ends.
- Here you have to note one thing to at least complete this entire process. 48 hours There are those that run on the back-end.
Benefits of Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar number is the life-long identity of all Indian citizens.
- Aadhaar number can be accessed by any citizen for banking, mobile phone connection and government and non-government services.
- easily Online Verification can be done.
- There is a unique and concerted effort to eliminate duplicate and fake identities from government and private databases.
- It is a random generated number which is not based on the classification of any caste, creed, religion and geographical area etc. which makes it unique.
|Sl.no||The basis is the following||The basis is not the following|
|1||Base One 12 marks has a unique identity of each Indian||Only one other card (including children).|
|2||of India Each resident has the identity||Only one Aadhaar card is enough for each family.|
|3||Proves each person’s unique identity based on demographic and biometric.||Jati does not collect information on the basis of religion and language.|
|4||This one voluntary service Which every resident can take advantage of, irrespective of the documents he has at present.||each Indian Resident is mandatory for those who have identity documents.|
|5||Every person will be given only one unique identification Aadhaar number.||A person can get multiple identity Aadhaar number.|
|6||Aadhaar will provide global infrastructure identity which can also be used by identity based applications like ration card passports etc.||Aadhaar will replace other identity cards.|
|7||U.I.I.A.I.I. Will answer the questions relating to any kind of identity certification in yes/no.||Public and private agencies can take information of THE UIDAI.|
Requirement and use of Aadhaar card
The Aadhaar card is now being made mandatory for all things by the government. Aadhaar card is sought everywhere for identification. So everyone needs to have an Aadhar Card. While increasing the importance of Aadhaar card, the Government of India has taken big decisions in which you do not have aadhaar card, it will be difficult to do so.
therefore Aadhar Card Very easy to make. No one else can use this card, while many other certificates, including other cards such as rationcards, have been and continue to be disturbed.
1. Aadhaar has been made mandatory for issuance of passports.
2. To open jan dhan account
3. To get LPG subCD
4. To get discount on train tickets
5. To appear in examinations (e.g. for IIT JEE)
6. To get children to enter nursery class
7. Aadhaar required for Digital Life Certificate
8. Provident Fund not to be received without Aadhaar card
9. Aadhaar required for digital locker
10. Aadhaar card has also been made mandatory for registration of property.
11. Scholarships to students will also be credited to their bank through Aadhaar card.
12. To buy a SIM card
13. For Income Tax Returns
What you learned today
So guys, that’s all about Aadhaar Card Information. I hope you will learn a lot from this subject, like what the Aadhaar card is, how to make and what are the benefits?
If you have more information about Aadhar Card If you know, please share it with us and comment below, I will be very happy.