Kanyadan Yojana Haryana Online | Kanyadan Yojana Haryana Application | Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Form | Marriage Omen Scheme Registration
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana has been launched by state government to benefit daughters of economically poor families. Under the scheme, the first amount of Rs. 41,000/- for marriage of daughters of poor family of the state is provided with financial assistance.
It was being increased to Rs. 51000 (For the marriage of daughters, the amount of 41000 rupees has been increased to 51000 rupees.) Has been. This Haryana Kanyadan Yojana The Haryana Marriage Omen Also known as plan. Under this scheme, girls to all sections of the state has been earmarked for marriage separately.
Wedding Omen Scheme
The scheme has been launched by the “Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes” by the Haryana government. Vivah Shagun Yojana In SC/ST Benefits to the tribal and below poverty line and the below poverty line as well as to the girls of widows (girls belonging to scheduled castes/girls). tribes and below poverty line as well as widows will also be provided benefits.) will be provided. State beneficiaries who are willing to marry their daughter this Wedding Omen Scheme Under Haryana government wants to get financial assistance, they will first have to apply under the scheme. Through this money, the poor people of the state will be able to marry their daughter well.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana benefits 1118 lakh beneficiaries
As you all know Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Under the eligible beneficiaries are provided ₹51000 as omen for the girl’s wedding. This amount is provided to the beneficiary on fulfilling all the conditions of eligibility. Under the scheme, an amount upto Rs. 3 crore 72 lakh ₹ 49000 has been provided to 1118 eligible beneficiaries in this financial year. This amount has been directly put into their account. The scheme is implemented by the Government of Haryana. It is mandatory to apply within six months of marriage to avail the benefit of the scheme. To avail this scheme, the girl should be 18 years of age or more and the boy should be 21 years of age or more.
Amount to be given on eligibility conditions in Marriage Shagun Scheme
Like you all know that Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Under the scheduled caste, free caste and Tapivas caste BPL families, 51 thousand are being given for marriage. Similarly, Deputy Commissioner Capt. Manoj Kumarji has said that if there is a scheduled caste, free caste and tapivas caste person but he is not a BPL but his annual income is less than One lakh rupees or less than 2.5 acres of land, an assistance of Rs. 11, 000 will be given by the Government for the marriage of a girl of those families and an assistance of Rs. 31, 000 will also be provided by the Government for the marriage of any caste and non-income women.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Haryana Kanyadan Yojana|
|Started by||By Government of Haryana|
providing financial assistance for
Vivah Shagun Scheme New Update
A new announcement has been made by the Haryana government under the scheme and the benefit of the scheme will now be provided to the divyangs of the state. This information was given by Dr. Banwari Lal, Minister for Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes. Under the scheme, an assistance of Rs. 51 thousand will be provided by the State Government on disability of both wife and husband in the married couple. And, if one of the two couples is handicapped, they will be given an assistance of Rs. 31, 000 by the Government. Such divang can avail the benefit of the scheme for one year of marriage. It should have disability of 40% and above for registration, eligibility from the competent authority.
Grant-in-aid to be provided in Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
Under the scheme, the funds provided by the state government will be provided to the beneficiaries in several installments. Under this scheme, these funds will be provided according to different categories. Which we have given below.
- Widowed women to marry daughters Under the scheme, an amount of Rs. 51000/-will be provided for marriage of daughters of widowed women. 5000/-will be given in installments such as Rs. 46000/-before the marriage of the girl or after submitting the marriage certificate on her marriage.
- Living below poverty line, widow/widow Divorced / Divorced Money amount for destitute women, orphans and destitute girls The inter-ingestion of this schemeAn amount of Rs. 41000/-will be given to the daughters of these categories which will be given 36 thousand rupees at the time of marriage and Rs. 5, 000 for six months of marriage.
- BPL Family, General/General 2 in SC, ST and Backward Classes families. Funds for less than 5 acres of agricultural land and income less than Rs. 1 lakh The daughters of these categories will be given an amount of Rs. 11, 000, 10000/-before marriage or 1000 rupees at the time of marriage after submission of certificate of marriage within 6 months after marriage.
- The amount of money that the players receive to women An amount of Rs. 31, 000 will be given under the scheme.
Haryana Purpose of Marriage Omen Scheme
As you know, people in the state who are financially poor are not able to marry their daughters due to lack of money. In view of this problem, the State Government has Haryana Kanyadan Yojana has to start. 51000/- for marriage of daughters of poor family under the scheme. With this money, people in the state can easily marry their daughters । Vivah Shagun Yojana In SC/ST The benefits will also be provided to the tribal and bpl category as well as girls of widows.
Haryana giving away one’s daughter in marriage plan possessive case-ending
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The girl who marries under the scheme should be 18 years of age or more.
- The boy is 21 years of age or older.
- Any widow/ widow A divorced woman who has not taken advantage of this scheme earlier. That lady is also Haryana giving away one’s daughter in marriage plan can get the benefit of.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 1 lakh to avail the benefit of vivah Shagun Yojana.
- Only two girls from one family in the state of Haryana can avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Any widow or divorced woman can avail of the scheme for remarriage under this scheme.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Birth Certificate of Bride & Groom
- Certificate of Divorce
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Haryana giving away one’s daughter in marriage plan In
How to apply?
- First applicant of Haryana Welfare Official Website Will go on. After visiting the official website, you will open the “Welfare Schemes Management System) page.
- On this home page you will see the online registration form you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will open the registration form.
- In this registration you will have to fill in all the information asked such as daughter’s name, age, date of marriage etc. After filling in all the information you need to click the submit button.
- You have to login after successful registration. To login, you need to enter the username and password and click the login button. This way your application will be completed.
The welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department 30 Bays Building, 1st Floor, Sector 17 C,
Chandigarh – 160017, Haryana, India.
Tel: 01722704244, ext. 0221
Email: [email protected]