Family Identity Card Haryana Online Application | Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Process | Family Identity Card Haryana Form | 14 Digit Family Identity Card Beneficiary List
Many schemes are launched by the government for all classes of people. To ensure that the benefits of these schemes reach all the beneficiaries, the Haryana Government has introduced the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Haryana Family Identity Card through this article. Such as what is Haryana Family Identity Card ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all important information related to Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra , then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. Under this scheme, each family of Haryana will be provided with a 14-digit unique identity card. Through which it will be ensured whether the benefit of all the services and schemes provided by the government is reaching every citizen of Haryana. This family identity card will be prepared for joint and separate families. To apply under Haryana Identity Card Scheme, you do not have to visit any government office. A dedicated portal has been launched by the government to get Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. You can apply to get your identity card sitting at home through this portal.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra New Update
Additional Deputy Commissioner Sampark Singh has requested all citizens of Haryana to get family identity cards. He has told that it is mandatory for citizens to have Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to avail all government schemes in the coming time. Citizens have been requested to get Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra before 10 December 2020 . All those who have not got their family identity card should get the family identity card done at the earliest and those who already have family identity card get their family identity card updated. This work is being done free of cost at all CSC centers.
- Many schemes of the state have been linked with Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. Such as Old Age Pension Scheme, Widow Pension Scheme, Family Pension Scheme, Ladli, Marriage Shagun Scheme, Ration Allocation etc. In the coming times, Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to apply for BPL Ration Card, to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, to get unemployment allowance, to apply in Saksham Yojana and to apply in other government schemes To be used as an important document for.
- It is mandatory for every citizen of Haryana to get a family identity card. All the citizens have been requested by the Additional Deputy Commissioner to update their Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra from the nearest CSC center and avail government schemes as soon as possible .
Key Point of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021
|Name of scheme||Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Announcement date||2 January 2019|
|Application date||25 July|
|Beneficiary||54 lakh families of the state|
|category||State government scheme|
Ensuring automatic delivery of various citizen centric services
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra New Update
The people of the state will no longer need many documents to get the benefits of the government schemes of the state government. Now the citizens of the state can avail all the facilities and schemes of the government through this one Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra . This identity card will contain unified information of all the family and other documents. They were distributed in all the districts of the state through video conferencing. Data of 56 lakh families has been collected in the state, in which the work of preparing family identity cards of 18 lakh 28 thousand families is going on fast. By the end of August, 20 lakh families will be made and handed over smart cards. After three months the family identity card will be mandatory to avail any government scheme.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021
The family identity card will distribute all the benefits of services and schemes to the beneficiaries of the state on the basis of socio-economic and caste census (SECC) -2011. Under this scheme, 54 lakh families of the state will be benefited. The Haryana government will ascertain the eligibility address of the family as per the data available in the special identity card of the family as per the data available in the special identity card of the family and then provide the benefit of all services and schemes to the family. Will do. If interested beneficiaries of the state want to get Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then they have to apply for it. The complete details of the beneficiary will be registered under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme launched
Chief Minister Manhar Lal Khattar has launched this scheme by giving family identity cards to 20 families in Panchkula on Tuesday, July 4, 2020. An authentic verified and reliable data base of all families will be created in Haryana and all welfare schemes of the government will be linked to this family identity card. So that all the families of the state can easily get the benefit of the welfare scheme being run by the government. Under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme, the citizens of the state will get the benefit of the schemes automatically on the basis of their eligibility.
Agriculture Minister gave family identity cards to 20 families
During the program, the Agriculture Minister asked Jatu Lohari to Lali Devi, Manoj Devi Indiwali, Manisha Prem Nagar, Shakuntala Khark Kalan, Sunita Sirsi, Anaro Devi Kungad, Sunekha Khark Kalan, Naresh Sharma Tigradana, Mukesh Sharma Ghulkani, Prithvi Singh Bhiwani, Bimla Devrala, Family identity cards were presented to Mamta Kharak Kalan, Prem Devi Kharak Kalan, Pawan Kumar Surpura Kalan, Santosh Devi, Rajwanti Kharak Kalan and Manju Devi Bahl. There will be complete details of age, caste, education, living and resources etc. On the basis of this information and merit, citizens will get the benefit of government schemes.
Purpose of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021
Through this family identity card, you will be able to collect data of the entire family. The Haryana 14-digit unique identity card under Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021 aims to provide transparency in delivery of citizen-centric services as well as reducing corruption and detecting fake beneficiaries of the state. Providing benefits to about 54 lakh families in the state through this scheme. The Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card Scheme 2020 is to ensure automatic delivery of all services and schemes to the eligible beneficiary.
Family Identity Card Apply
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the Family Identity Card Portal (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in) to provide unique identification to each family in the state. This portal will facilitate the use of information technology to provide benefits of government schemes to the people in a transparent and easy manner. Through this online portal, people of the state can apply online for making family identity cards. Used to be transferred. Three services such as Disability Pension Scheme, Old Age Samman Allowance and Widow Pension Scheme have been integrated on the Parihar Pachchan Patra (PPP) portal.
Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card
In a recent meeting on 24 July 2019, District Treasury Officer Rajbir Singh Sahu said that the Haryana government has issued a notification for all permanent and contract based workers. Under this directive, the Haryana government has explicitly provided a deadline to the workers to submit their family identity documents to create a unique identity card by 29 July 2019. On 25 July 2019, the Chief Minister launched the official website of 14 Digit Family Identity Cards in Chandigarh . On this official website you will find every details like application form, selected candidate list and registration process.
हरियाणा में रहने वाले प्रत्येक परिवार को अब अलग से मिलेगा पहचान पत्र pic.twitter.com/oU6BdDr6di— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) April 28, 2020
Key facts of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
- The Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will have a unique ID number in 14 digits.
- This card will also have the beneficiary’s mobile number.
- After successful registration, Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will be provided to each family.
- The name of the head of the family will be written on the card.
- There will also be other information related to the family on the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- After registration, registration ID and password will be provided to each family.
- If the family wants to see their family details then they have to enter login credentials.
- Family details can also be updated on the family identity card.
- The beneficiaries of any scheme can be identified by the authorities through the family identity card.
- Pension can also be obtained through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Under this scheme, every family will be monitored so that the benefit of the scheme can be extended to the right beneficiary.
- Software has been created for the successful implementation of this scheme. The eligibility of beneficiaries can be checked through this software.
- If someone is born in the family or someone dies, then they do not need to apply for a certificate. This information gets updated itself through this software.
- In Haryana, it is mandatory to have a family identity card to avail any government scheme.
Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana 2021
- Each family will be given a unique number in the family identification card which is a 14 digit number. Which is unique for every family.
- About 54 lakh families of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this family identity card, you will get help in getting admission in school colleges and will also be helpful in getting government and private jobs.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana will reduce corruption.
- The registration process will be speeded up through this portal. Data of all the beneficiaries will be uploaded on this portal through which they will be benefited of all government schemes.
- Families whose names are registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census or SECC data list can also fill the nomination form for the family identity card.
- You will also get this information through the family identity card card, in which area the family lives. The government will create a separate code for each region. There will be a separate code for the city and village.
Documents of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar card
- Family identification document
- Married status
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Family identity card in document verification
Under this scheme, the state government will establish centers in various districts for certification in Atal Seva Kendra, Saral Centers, Tehsil and Panchayat Offices, Blocks, Gas Agencies, Schools, Colleges, other government an semi-government educational institutions . The government will set up 500 centers in each district to verify 54 lakh beneficiary data . At these places, the natives of the state can easily verify and update their family details .
How to view family identity card beneficiary list?
- If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to see their family name in the family identity card list , then they have to check their status in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11).
- If your family name is Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) then they will be included under this scheme. If your family name is not hot under SECC-2011 list then you will have to avail this scheme. The procedure given above has to be followed.
- After this, you can avail the Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card.
How to apply for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for getting Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will have to go to SDM Office, Tehsil, Block Office, Schools, Ration Depot, Gas Agencies etc. and get the family identity card form.
- number etc. will have to be filled. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the documents of yourself and your family along with the application form.
- Then submit to the same office from where your application form is taken. In this way, you can apply under this scheme.
How to apply online in Family Identity Card Scheme?
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the family identity card scheme . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this portal people of the state can see how to apply online process for disability, widow, old age pension schemes. Accordingly, the operators of CSCs can then fill the application forms of pension schemes online.
- These Family Identity Card Scheme forms will be updated by the respective illustrations. After updating, the person will be allowed to take out two print-outs.
How to update Parivar Pehchan Patra?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Update Family Details , you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, if you have your 8-digit or 12-digit family ID issued earlier, then click on “YES” and enter your Aadhaar number and proceed.
- Now you will have to enter your family ID of 8 digits (or 12 digits previously issued). After entering the family ID, an OTP (one time password) will be received on the mobile number of the head of the family. This will be the mobile number which is already stored in the PPP database.
- If you have forgotten your family ID, click on the button “Forgot Family ID” and Verify the OTP by entering the Aadhaar number of the head of the family. Take help of the pictures given below for more information.
- Point on the PPP page after entering the correct OTP. The data of all family members registered in the Family ID entered under 02 will appear.
- If you have to update the information of the member already included, click on the button of MEMBER DETAILS in front of the member’s name and if you want to add a new family member, then click on the button of “Add Member”.
- After this, fill all the information asked in the member details form, print it and get it signed by the new member and then upload it with a scan / photo.
- SUBMIT the form after filling all the information. On updating the information on PPP portal or adding a new member, the information will be sent via SMS to the mobile number of the head of the family.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operator Login Procedure
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Haryana Family Identity Card .Now the home page will open in front of you.On the home page, you have to click on the link for operator login .Now the login page will open in front of you.On this page you will have to enter username, password and captcha code.Now you have to click on the login button.This way you will be able to login.