Haryana Family Samriddhi Yojana Registration | CM Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Haryana 2020 | Parivar Samridhi Yojana Application Form | CM Family Samriddhi Yojana Online Portal
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana has been launched by state Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar ji to provide social security to the people. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs. 6000/- per annum will be provided by the State Government (The State Government provided a sum of Rs 6000 annually to each family). Under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020, 6000/- per annum will be provided in the form of social security life insurance, contingency insurance and pension benefits. Dear Haryana residents today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this scheme like eligibility, application process etc.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, a amount of Rs. 6000/- will be paid to every household in the installment as Rs. 500 per month. The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to avail the benefit of the scheme are their family’s annual Income should not exceed Rs. 1,80,000 (Annual family income Rs.1, 80, 000) and if the family belongs to the agriculture sector then he must not have more than 2 hectares of land. Only then, he can take advantage of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 . Under its scheme, Prime Minister’s life Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Mini Merchant Scheme and PM
The crop insurance scheme has been added.
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 Registration
Interested beneficiaries of Haryana state who want to apply under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. And if you want to apply offline, you can apply through Antyodaya centers, Saral centers and nearby Atal Seva centers. About 15 to 20 lakh families of the state will be benefited under this scheme. Social security will be ensured to the eligible families under this scheme. Under this Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020, the funds given by the state government to the eligible families of Haryana State will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. The last date of application under this scheme is 30 January 2020.
Key Point of Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020
|Name of the Scheme||CM Parivar Samriddhi Yojana|
|Started by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar ji|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Haryana|
|Last date of application||January 30th|
Schemes under CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Under the Chief Minister’s Family Samriddhi Yojana, the beneficiary family will get Rs. 500 per month, out of which premium @ Rs. 330 per annum for life insurance of at least one member of the family in the eligible age group of 18 to 50 years under PMJJBY will be paid from their own accounts.
- PM’s Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana- Under the scheme, an amount of Rs. 3000/- per month will be provided as pension to beneficiaries on attaining the age of 60 years. 55 to 200 per month premium will be paid automatically from the bank of eligible beneficiaries. Monthly pension will be provided to the beneficiaries only after paying the premium per month.
- PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana- Under the scheme, a monthly pension of Rs.3000/- will be provided by the Government after completion of 60 years of age. The amount will be provided directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Accident Insurance Benefit (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana) – Under the scheme, at least one family member will be paid Rs. 12 on accident insurance. If the insurance holder dies under the scheme, he will be given a sum of Rs 2 lakh.
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana
The Haryana government has recently transferred two instalments through DBT service to families registered under MbPSY scheme. The third instalment is likely to be distributed in March 2020. To provide financial benefit and social security to all persons and families covered under the scheme. This plan is a small business with a certain amount of annual turnover.
CM Family Samriddhi Yojana Pension Premium Chart
|Serial Number||Beneficiary’s Entry Age||Contribution to be paid by the Government||Saerial Number||Beneficiary’s Entry Age||Contribution to be paid by the Government|
Benefits of Haryana CM Parivar Samriddhi Yojana 2020
- In the eligible age group of 18-40 years, the beneficiary is on attaining the age of 60 years. Pension will be paid at the rate of 3,000 per month.
- Pension option should be used for at least one family member in the eligible age group.
- For all the above schemes, the beneficiary’s contribution under MMPSY will be borne by the Haryana government.
- Under the investment option, the family will get returns from the investment made in FPF by the Haryana government on behalf of the eligible family.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the families of Haryana.
- The scheme also covers a small businessman with a certain amount of annual turnover.
Beneficiary and Their profit
Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 option
|Option 1||Rs 6000 amount rs 2000|
of 3 installments
in the form of financial assistance
will be provided
|Option 2||Joining a member nominated by the beneficiary family|
36,000 rupees after 5 years
|Option 3||Attained the age of 60 years|
On, monthly basis to the beneficiary
Pension between Rs 3,000 to Rs 15,000
will be there.
|Option 4||Elected Members of the Family|
( Rs. 10,000 Rs. 15,000 5 years
After 30,000. A beneficiary
Opt for insurance cover
the state in which it can
The government will pay the premium.
Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 option
|Option 1||Rs 6,000 per annum in 3 installments of 2,000|
|Option 2||Rs 36,000 after 5 years|
Pension Scheme under MMPSY
Under this programme, beneficiaries will be entitled to avail pension benefits under any of the following Central Pension Schemes:
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Small Traders Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- The age of application should be between 18 to 50 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs. 1,80,000 or less.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply online in Haryana Parivar Samriddhi Yojana 2020?
Interested beneficiaries of the state Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2020 If you want to apply under, follow the method given below and avail the benefit of the scheme.
- First of all, the applicant has to be mmpsy Official Website Will go on. Your home page will open once you go to the Official Website.
- This home page will show you the option of Operator Login. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open before you.
- On this page you need to enter your CSC ID. Then you need to click on the Next button. Then you need to enter the password further. And then click on the sign in button.
- Your portal will then be signed in. Thereafter, you can use this scheme.I have to do. For this you need to click on Apply Scheme. Then the page next to you will open.
- On this page you will have the option of do you have family id if it is Yes, if not, please do no. You must fill in the family id after you click yes. After filling you must click on the Search button.
- Your family’s ID will then be opened in your time. Below this you have to fill in house number, district number, block, address etc. After filling in all the information you need to click the submit button.
- If you have to know your family details, click on it. Then if you don’t have a family ID, your family ID form will open. In this form you need to fill in all the information you have asked for. Then click on the save button.
- You will then have to fill in the information according to the family member whose form you will get below. Then select the option for balance money and then save form tax.
- Then the whole form will be printed before you. After uploading the print out of it, you have the file name here select the file and submit the final. Then take the final print out.
Process of applying offline in CM Parivar Samriddhi Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest CSC centre.
- You have to give all the important documents under this scheme at the CSC Centre.
- Thereafter, you have to fill up the application form of your Haryana Chief Minister’s Family Samriddhi Yojana at csc Centre.
- A reference number will be provided to you from csc centre after successfully filling up the application form.
- You have to keep this reference number. The application status can be checked from this reference number.
Application status viewing process
- First of all, you have the Haryana Chief Minister’s Family Samriddhi Yojana. Official Website will have to go on.
- Now the home page will come to you openly.
- On the home page you need to click on the link to the application status.
- You will now have to open a new page in which you need to enter your reference number and captcha code.
- Then you need to click on the View application status button.
- The application status will be on your computer screen.
Operator login process
- First of all, you are the Haryana Cm Parivar Samriddhi Yojana. Official Website will have to go on.
- Now the home page will come to you openly.
- On the home page you need to click on the link of operator login.
- Now you have to enter your username.
- Then you need to click on the next button.
- Now you have to enter your password.
- Then you need to click on the login button.