Cancer seems dreadful by name, no matter what’s the site. According to one of the kidney specialists in Islamabad, the number of kidney cancer patients is increasing day by day. People are unaware of many diseases and they don’t bother to take care of themselves. This habit can ruin your health. You should be your first priority and only you have to take care of yourself.

Like any other cancerous disease, kidney cancer is caused by abnormal growth of cells in kidneys. The tumor can be benign or malignant. Most of the people fail to diagnose it and those who get diagnosed usually die early after a year of identification.

Kidney Cancer isn’t very common in the younger generation. Most of the aged people in between the age of 50 to 70 are more prone to kidney cancer. Besides age, kidney cancer can be menacing for people who are overweight.

This cancer has a 75% success rate and what about the other 25%? Survival depends on multiple factors. Some people get lucky in identifying the disease at an early stage. At the same time, some people neglect the symptoms. I interacted with many patients of kidney cancer while working in HBS general hospital, Rawalpindi.I was working under the assistance of many specialists. I learned a lot from them and I’m going to share that knowledge with you guys here.

Symptoms of Kidney Carcinoma:

For the early diagnosis of any disease, the knowledge of its symptoms is essential. You can easily identify the disease and then go for the diagnostic treatment. Some of the most seen symptoms in patients suffering from kidney cancer are described below.

  • You can feel a lump or mass on the side or lower back.
  • Feeling tired more often and having fatigue.
  • You’ll see blood in the urine.
  • An unexplained fever
  • Weight loss without any effort
  • Some people face severe pain in the lower back.
  • You’ll feel more hungry
  • Increasing blood pressure
  • A few cases arise of anemia, the loss of the red blood cells.

Risk Factors of Kidney Cancer:

Kidney Cancer is caused by a mutation in DNA. The cells become cancerous and they start growing rapidly. Some of the most common risk factors for being prone to kidney carcinoma are as follows.

  • People who are overweight or obese become more prone to cancer due to already weaken immune system.
  • Sometimes, it’s a game of genes. The disease starts travelling from ancestors to your present cousins and family members.
  • Smoking has a bad effect on your overall health. From your respiratory system to kidneys and to immunity, it affects them all. Cigarettes have more than ten cancerous tar compounds.
  • Cardiovascular diseases or high blood pressure can lead to many diseases including kidney cancer.
  • Males are more vulnerable to carcinoma than females.

Prevention from Kidney Cancer:

Whatever the disease is, prevention is always possible. Despite living in a polluted environment and eating junk all day long, we should focus on healthy items. There can be many healthy foods, sources of vitamins and habits that will help you to fight with kidney cancer.

  • Eat more whole grains and starches. Such food helps in building more energy instead of more fat.
  • Quit bad habits as soon as possible. If you are a smoker, you have to try to steer it away. No doubt, it becomes difficult when you get used to it but yes, remind yourself that nothing is impossible. Secondly, stay away from alcohol consumption. It will destroy your kidneys dreadfully.
  • Eating more fruits and vegetables helps in numerous ways. They are a source of maximum nutrients. They are an amazing source of soluble fiber and vitamins. A good diet is always helpful in fighting with any kind of disease.
  • Meal enriched with proteins helps in preventing cancerous diseases. Eat more green vegetables like cabbage, peas and spinach.
  • Try to be athletic. Go for a walk daily for at least 30 minutes. Exercise thrice a week and maintain your weight. To get obese is to give invitation to various diseases.

Bottom Line:

There are many methods of its treatment like radiotherapy, Immunotherapy but still there isn’t any guaranteed lifetime cure of a cancerous disease. The only thing you can control is your habits and your diet. You have to protect yourself from such terrible diseases. So, eat healthy and stay positive!

Previous articleAnushka Sharma And Virat Kohli Strike A Happy Pose With Cricketer Mohammed Azharuddeen
Next articleTake advantage of archive boxes: read these 7 things
aryan
A Cook, Software analyst & Blogger.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here