CHANGE THE FONT SIZE ON GOOGLE CHROME: As you would already know by now, Google is a multi-dollar and multinational technology with sheer expertise in internet-based services and productions. Google specializes in services like online advertising technologies, cloud computing, software, hardware, search engine, and most extensively used – Google’s web browser, Google Chrome. This web browser is the most utilized amongst its competitors as it is considered to be more reliable, convenient, and secure than the others.
Because Google has made its place in the market, users tend to depend upon all Google products unquestionably. Chrome’s one of the best features is that it lets you make adjustments and arrangements as per your comfort, so this web browser suits you better. Similarly, Google Chrome enables you to change font styles and sizes according to your taste and preferences. You will find how you can change font on Google chrome in this blog.
STEPS TO CHANGE GOOGLE FONT AND FONT SIZE
You can adjust not only the font style but also the font size on Google Chrome. You can do this using your desktop, Android, iPhone, and iPad. We will discuss how you can do that with all devices in this blog. Please read all instructions carefully to make the necessary change in the font and chrome font size.
ADJUSTING CHROME FONT STYLE & SIZE ON DESKTOP
You can make the necessary changes in a font using desktop (windows and mac) by zooming in or out on your current page, or you can set a particular font size for all web pages.
ZOOM IN OR ZOOM OUT
- Open Chrome on your desktop or laptop
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner to open a menu
- You should see a Zoom option with (+) and (-) signs next to it
- Use these symbols to zoom in (+) or zoom out (-)
- You can also use the full-screen mode by clicking on the Full-Screen option
You can use keyboard shortcuts to do the same as well.
- To zoom in, press Control and + keys on your keyboard for windows, or press the command and (+) keys on your keyboard if you have a Mac.
- To zoom out, press Control and (–) keys for windows, or press command and (-) for Mac.
SET FONT AND SIZE FOR ALL WEBPAGES
To adjust your chrome font size and style for all web pages, follow the steps mentioned below on your computer.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer and click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your webpage
- Click on settings and locate Appearance
- Under the appearance option, find Font size and use the downward triangle next to it to select the suitable size; you can use this to chrome increase font size or decrease it
To change the font style on your desktop, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner and select Settings
- Please scroll down to the Appearance option and click on it
- Click on Customize Font, and a list of all available Chrome fonts should appear
Choose the most suitable font size for your web browser and your chrome font changed.
ADJUSTING CHROME FONT SIZE ON ANDROID
To change font in Google Chrome on your Android device, please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device and tap on the three dots placed at the top-right corner of your screen
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu to open Chrome settings on your device
- Choose Accessibility next and use the slider under Text scaling to chrome increase font size or decrease it according to your preference.
ADJUSTING CHROME FONT SIZE ON IPHONE
To make necessary changes in the Chrome font size on your iPhone, please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Chrome on your iPhone and tap on More (three dots) to reveal a menu
- Choose Zoom text for making the changes
- Use the (+) symbol for chrome increase font size
- In contrast, use (-) symbol for chrome decrease font size
ADJUSTING CHROME FONT SIZE ON IPAD
The steps to achieve chrome font changed for size are similar to that for iPhone. However, the steps are mentioned below for easy comprehension.
- Open the Google Chrome application on your iPad
- Tap on the three dots at the top-right corner (more)
- Select Zoom text and use the (+) and (-) symbols to make changes in the chrome font size
This blog will help you understand how you can change Google Chrome font sizes on all your devices with a few simple steps. You can change them anytime, and if you don’t like the changes you’ve made, you can always change them back to default. This feature mainly helps because it makes reading on your devices much more accessible without straining your eyes.
Google chrome is an excellent web browser that provides multiple features to make the entire browsing experience much easier for its users. You can find more related information in our other blogs.
Recommended for you
- How To Install TurboTax On Windows, Mac And Other Devices?
- Thunderbird not responding: How to troubleshoot Thunderbird SMTP server error?