Are you looking for a way to install your new Linksys RE6300 Setup? Well, you land on the right page reading the correct information. In this guide, you will get to know about the straightforward way to set up your Linksys extender in no time. Linksys RE6300 extender is one of the latest models that you can use to extend your router network coverage.
Extenders are mainly used to extend the networks provided by your router upto 2500 feet. Also, in this information guide, you will get to know about some tips and tricks to experience the best quality of your Linksys RE6300 extender.
Be with the article, and you will indeed perform your Linksys RE6300 setup procedure via extender.linksys.com without any outside help.
Linksys RE6300 setup complete procedure explained.
Before we start the installation procedure, let’s know about some last things to keep in mind.
- Make sure that your router is distributing live internet connections. If not, call your service internet provider.
- Keep your extender in the same room as your router during the extender.linksys.com installation procedure.
- Always use an updated web browser because there is a chance of facing error popups due to outdated versions of the web browser.
- Keep the firmware up to date.
- Check the electricity plug, make sure it is not damaged.
Once you have taken care of all the information mentioned above, it’s time to fall directly into the setup process.
- Unbox your extender carefully.
- Plug your Linksys RE6300 extender in the nearest electricity socket.
- Now look for the WPS button that is somewhere on your extender.
- Press and hold the WPS button for 20 seconds and then release it.
- Take your router and look for the WPS button on it.
- Press and hold the WPS button for 20 seconds straight and then remove it.
- Now take a wifi-enabled pc or laptop and open it.
- Now launch an updated web browser.
- Click on the address bar and type extender.linksys.com, and hit the enter key.
- Now you are on a new extender setup web portal.
- Click on the new extender setup and sign up for a new admin account by entering the admin details.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup process.
- You will be prompted to ask some security questions. In case you forget your password, you can redeem it by answering those.
- Look for your extender network in the available network list.
- Now click on your new Linksys extender network to get connected.
- Once done, save your made settings and click on the finish button to end the process.
- You are all set. Now you can change the position of your extender at your desired location.
Tips and tricks to experience a better quality network for your Linksys RE6300 setup.
Here are some tips that you should use if you are using an extender device.
- Keep your extender device away from the room corners and concrete walls as they cause network failure issues.
- Try to choose the location of your extender in the mid-range of your existing router because it is essential for your router to receive proper internet connectivity to distribute live internet connections.
- Keep your extender device away from the electrical appliance like baby monitors, microwave ovens, refrigerators, etc., because they interfere with the signal.
If you cannot perform the Linksys RE6300 setup process using extender.linksys.com, let us know, and we will try to inform you better next time.
Is this article worth reading?