Unemployment Allowance Jharkhand Online Portal | Berojgari Bhatta Registration | Unemployment Allowance Jharkhand Online Registration | Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Registration Form
Overview: Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance 2021
Jharkhand has announced unemployment allowance 2021(Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance 2021) to unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, unemployment allowance ranging from Rs 5000 to Rs 7000 will be provided by the government to the youth who are educated but unemployed. (Unemployment allowance will be provided to unemployed youth from Rs 5000 to Rs 7000.) This unemployment allowance will be given to the youth till they get a job. Unemployed youth will be provided with the money given by the government for themselves and themselves. Will be able to nurture the family well.
Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021
Under this scheme, an unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 will be provided to undergraduate pass youth (An unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 will be provided to the graduate pass youth.) And unemployment allowance of Rs 7000 will be given to Post Graduate Youth (Unemployment Allowance of Rs 7000 Post Graduate Youth) will be provided by the Government of Jharkhand. Under the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021 scheme, youths over 16 years of age who are looking for employment in the planning camps from district to block in the entire state will be registered. The Chief Minister said that soon after registration, the proposed incentive amount will be given to unemployed youths. They will also be linked to available employment opportunities.
Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021 Registration
To provide financial assistance to unemployed youth under this scheme, a district office has also become active so that unemployed youth can get unemployment allowance on time. If interested unemployed youth of Jharkhand state want to get unemployment allowance under Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021 , then they have to first apply under this scheme. Only after that they will be able to get unemployment allowance. Today we will tell you what eligibility to take benefit of Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance 2021 , document is required, so read our article till the end.
Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|an objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth of the state|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of jharkhand|
Jharkhand unemployment allowance new update
Jharkhand government has made a new update for the migrant laborers of the state.Under this update, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren ji provided employment to migrant laborers who have no employment in the urban areas of Jharkhand under the Chief Minister’s Labor Employment Scheme. has announced. If the migrant laborers who came back for some reason could not get employment, they would be provided unemployment allowance to the migrant laborers by the state government . So that he can take care of himself and his family. Workers will be given one-fourth of the minimum wage as first month’s allowance. Half the wages will be paid to him after 60 days. Then after the full 100 days, the laborer will receive the wages of 100 days as allowance.
The aim of unemployment allowance Jharkhand 2021
As you know, many young people who are educated but are not getting any employment. Due to which the youth and their families are not able to live well and their economic condition also weakens, in view of all the troubles, the Jharkhand government has started this unemployment allowance Jharkhand 2021 scheme under this scheme all unemployed people of the state Unemployment allowance will be provided to the youth. With the help of this unemployment allowance, unemployed youth of the state will be able to live well. This unemployment allowance will be given to the youth till they get no employment. All unemployed youth of the state can avail this scheme.
Benefits of Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the unemployed youth of Jharkhand state.
- Under this scheme, unemployment allowance ranging from Rs 5000 to Rs 7000 will be provided as financial assistance from the government.
- This unemployment allowance will be given to the youth till they get a job.
- Through the funds given by the government, unemployed youth will be able to take good care of themselves and their families.
- To provide financial assistance to unemployed youth under the Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance 2021 , a district office has also become active so that unemployed youth can get unemployment allowance on time.
Eligibility for Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance 2021
- Under this scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakh or less.
- Applicants under this scheme must be graduates or post graduates.
- He should not be in any job position.
- It is necessary to have a name in the voter list or ration card.
Documents of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Graduate pass marksheet
- Post Graduate Marksheet
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- experience certificate
- Disabled certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register in Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to get benefits under this scheme, can apply in two ways, first you can register by going to the nearest office of your district and if you are automatically online through online portal If you want to register, then follow the method given below and take advantage of this scheme.
- First, the applicant has to go to the official website of Jharkhand employment . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of New Job Seeker . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you by the computer screen. On this page you will see the candidate registration form.
- In this registration form, you have to fill all the information asked such as Personal Details, Address of Communication, Qualification Details, Login Details etc. After this, you have to read the information given in I Agree and check it in the right box.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, if you have done some work then you will have to fill all the information asked in other details. If you do not have it, then you cannot fill it either.
- Then the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will get Registration Conformation. In this you will get the registration number, after which you will have to upload your photo in it.
- After uploading the photo, click on the submit photo button. This way your registration will be completed.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Contact Us , you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see contact numbers. You can contact this number.