Odisha Kalia yojana apply online | Kalia farmer inclusion form | Odisha Kalia Yojana application form 2020 | Kalia yojana online apply
The government of Odisha state launched the Kalia yojana for the betterment of the small and medium farmers in the state as of the year 2021. Today in this article, we will talk about the main aspects of the scheme. In this article, we will share with you the benefits, features, and also the eligibility criteria of the scheme. In this article, we have also covered a step by step guide through which you will be able to enroll yourself under the scheme for the year 2021.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form 2021
The Kalia yojana was launched by the concerned Government of Odisha to benefit all the farmers of the Odisha state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many benefits were made available to the farmers including an incentive for rupees 5000. The farmers who were not having their own lands were given separate benefits. The scheme provided a sense of belonging among the farmers of odisha and help them carry out their activities without worries.
Objective Of KALIA Scheme
The main objective of the Kalia yojana is to benefit the farmers of Odisha state because we know that most of the farmers of our country are not happy with the amount of income that they generated. Also, most probably the income that is generated is not adequate to fulfill the needs and desires plus the education of their children. So, the Kalia yojana will help all the farmers to fulfill their needs and wants and will also help them to take up loans for the education of their children or any other purposes.
Details of Odisha Kalia Yojana
Name of the scheme
Chief Minister of Odisha state
Farmers of Odisha state
To provide adequate funds for farming
Comprehensive Assistance for Cultivation
Farmers will get financial assistance of Rs. 25000 / – per family over five seasons. This assistance will give to small and marginal farmers. The assistance is provided as Rs.5000 / – per season for the purchase of inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labor and other investments.
Comprehensive Assistance for Livelihood
Landless agricultural households will get financial assistance Rs.12500 / – per household. This assistance will give for the agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. This benefit of KALIA yojana is especially for the SC / ST category people of the state.
Assistance for Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Under Kalia yojana vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural labors who are not able to take up cultivation due to old age, having disability / disease or other reason will also get financial help. Rs.10000 / – will be given to each vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural labor for the take care of their sustenance every year.
Life Insurance for Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers
Farmers will get Life insurance cover of Rs. 2.00 lakh premium of Rs.330 / -per annum. Insurance cover will be given to all savings bank account holders of age between 18-50 years. Out of this premium Government of Odisha will pay Rs.165 / – per annum. Not only life insurance farmers will get personal accident cover also of Rs.2 Lakh. The premium amount of accident cover is Rs. 12 / – for all savings bank account holders of age between 18-50 years. Out of which, Rs. 6 / – will be paid by the government. For those appellants whose age is between 51-70 years, an accident cover premium of Rs.12 will be paid by the government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
Gram Panchayats identified vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, sharecroppers and agricultural families will get crop loan up to Rs.50000 / – on zero per cent interest.
Features Of The Scheme
Many benefits were provided to the farmers of Odisha such as: –
- Rupees 5000 will be given as an incentive to the farmers.
- A total of Rs. 25,000 were paid to the beneficiaries.
- The money was directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The landless farmers received Rs.12, 500 annually.
- Life coverage insurance policy of Rs. 2 lakh at a premium payment of Rs. 330 is made available for the beneficiaries.
- All the beneficiaries will also get an accidental coverage of Rs. 2 lakhs at a premium of Rs. 12
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
To be eligible for the Kalia Yojana, the applicants must follow the eligibility criteria given below: –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- applicant must belong to the marginal or small category.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
- Any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure will not be allowed to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department then they are not eligible.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
The following documents are to be submitted with the application form: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
- Mobile number
KALIA Yojana Application Form 2021
If you want to avail of the benefits under the scheme then you must follow these simple steps to apply for the scheme and to fill Kalia Yojana Application Form: –
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the apply online link for a fresh application.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Click on the show button to show the form.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Attach all the documents.
- Submit the form.
Checking Beneficiary List
If you want to check the status of your application and check if or not you are selected under the scheme, you must follow the simple steps given here: –
- First, visit the official website of the scheme given.
- Click on the Beneficiary List option present on the home screen.
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Submit the name of the district and the block.
- Click on the search button.
- A PDF file will appear on your screen.
- Download the PDF file.
- Search for the beneficiary name.
KALIA Yojana Budget
When the scheme was launched in December 2018 the state government has sanctioned an amount of Rupees 5115 crore to help the beneficiaries out of which Rs. 1000 crore is specifically to let the farmers get rid of the debt trap. For the year 2020-2021, the state government has sanctioned Rs. 3195 crores to help the farmers.
Procedure to Check Application Status
- To check the application status you need to open the website of KALIA
- From the home page of the website you have to search the “online Grievance Application form” option
- Click on the option and further, you have to click the “track your application“ option available on the opened page from the top right corner
- Enter the token number and click the show option to check application status
- To download the refund application form you have to open the website of KALIA
- “Form” option is available in the menu bar to click on it and select the “refund application“Option
- PDF file appears on the screen with the application form
- Click on the “Download” option and take a print out of it
- Fill the application form and submit it to the PACS / GP office
Procedure to Login on the Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click on the login
- Now you have to click on the login link according to your category
- After that, you are required to enter a username, password, and captcha code
- Now you need to click on submit
Procedure To Lodge Grievance
- Now you have to read all the instructions and then click on proceed
- Now you have to answer a question asking ‘Do you want to file a grievance?’ by yes
- After that, you have to enter your Aadhaar number
- The grievance form will be displayed before you
- You have to enter all the required details in this form
- Then you have to click on submit
- A token number will be generated
- Keep this token number safe for future reference
Procedure To Check Grievance Status
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number or token number
- After that you are required to click on show
- Grievance status will be on your computer screen
Upload Documents For Self Registered Farmers (PM- Kisan)
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on show
- Now you can upload documents
- After that you are required to click on submit.
Complete Your e-KYC Under KALIA Yojana
- First of all, go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on complete your e-KYC
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to enter your Aadhar number
- Now you have to click on verify
- After that, you have to take only a declaration
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you are required to enter the OTP which you have received on your Aadhaar linked mobile number
- Now you are required to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can complete your e KYC
Note: Beneficiaries are required to provide an authentic Aadhar number. If at any stage it is found that the Aadhaar number provided by the beneficiary is wrong then the beneficiary’s application will be rejected. If the beneficiary’s Aadhar number is not valid or mobile number is not seeded with Aadhar number then the beneficiary has to make all the mandatory corrections by visiting the Aadhar enrollment center as soon as possible and after that the beneficiary can complete e KYC
- If you have any complaint regarding the Kalia yojana then you must contact on the helpline number given here 1800-345-6770
- If you want to know more about the scheme then you can call on the toll-free number given here 1800-572-1122 Or give a missed call on 080-6117-4222