LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme Apply | Kanyadaan Policy Registration | Kanyadan Policy Form | LIC Kanyadan Policy Eligibility and Benefits
LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme Life Insurance Company of India has started to invest for the marriage and education of daughters. Under this scheme, any person can invest for his daughter’s wedding. This plan is for 25 years. Under this scheme, people have to save Rs 121 per day and pay a premium of Rs 3600 a month, but people will have to pay the premium only for 22 years. this LIC Kanyadan Policy After completion of 25 years, you will be given 27 lakh rupees.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2021
You can take this insurance plan for 13 to 25 years. this LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme Under this, you will have to pay the premium for 3 years less than your chosen term. Any person can get insurance of at least Rs 1 lakh. Dear friends, through this article, we are going to share all the information related to this scheme like application process, documents, eligibility etc. with you. So, read this article carefully.
Life Insurance Corporation Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2021
LIC grant policy policy Under the policy, the minimum age of the father should be between 18 to 50 years and the minimum age of the daughter should be 1 year. This plan will be available for 25 years. this LIC grant policy policy You and your daughter can also be found according to different ages. The time limit of this policy will be reduced according to the age of the daughter. If a person wants to pay less or more premium then he can join this policy plan and can take advantage of this plan.
Objective of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2021
The main objective of this scheme is that as you know that saving for a daughter’s wedding is very difficult, that’s why the Life Insurance Corporation of India Company has started a policy to invest for the daughter’s wedding, so that people can invest in their scheme Could add money for the bright future of the daughter. this LIC Kanyadan Policy Through this, the father will be able to fulfill all the future needs of his daughter and you will be able to fulfill all the dreams of your daughter and will be free from the troubles related to money in your daughter’s wedding.
Additional details of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- Exclusions: If the policy holder commits suicide within 12 months of the commencement of the policy then no benefit of this policy will be provided to him.
- Free Look Period: A 15-day free look period is provided to the policy holder from the date of commencement of the policy. If that policyholder is not satisfied with any of the terms and conditions of the policy, then he can opt out of the policy.
- Grace period: Under this policy, a 30-day grace period is provided in the event of annual, quarterly payments. A grace period of 15 days is awarded in case of monthly payment. No late fees are collected from the policy holder during the grace period. If the policy holder does not pay the premium before the expiry date of the grace period, then his policy will be terminated.
- Surrender Value: Permission: The policy holder is allowed to surrender the policy under this scheme after paying the premium of 3 years.
Difference between LIC Kanyadan Policy and Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
|serial number||base||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana||LIC grant policy|
|1.||Citizenship||Only Indian citizens can apply.||It is not mandatory for the applicant to be an Indian citizen to get the benefit of this scheme.|
|2.||Age||This plan can be purchased before the daughter completes 10 years of age.||Daughter’s age at least 1 year Father’s age 18 years to 50 years|
|3.||Account holder||Account holder will be beti under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.||Under the LIC Kanyadan policy, the account holder will be the father of the daughter.|
|4.||Some Assured Limit||Limited by payment made||Minimum one lakh, maximum no limit.|
|5.||Limit||Rs 150000 Lakh||No limits.|
|6.||Account maturity period||The girl can operate her account till she attains the age of 21 years or until she is married after 18 years.||13 to 25 years|
|7.||loan facility||Not available.||The loan can be obtained after 3 years of purchasing the policy.|
|8.||payment terms||A maximum investment of up to Rs 1.5 lakh can be made per year under this scheme.||3 years under the policy term.|
|9.||Type of scheme||It is a savings scheme launched for the education and marriage of girls.||This plan combined the characteristics of the life goal plan.|
|10.||In the event of death||If the account holder dies, the amount is paid to the account holder’s parents at regular interest.||The premium is waived in the event of the father’s death.|
|11.||Compensation||No compensation is provided.||If death occurs due to natural reason then ₹ 500000, if death occurs in an accident, ₹ 1000000 rupees.|
LIC grant policy income tax benefit
Section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961 under LIC Kanyadan provides exemption on premium. This rebate can be obtained up to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakh. Simultaneously, exemption is also given on the amount of maturity or death claim under section 10 (10D).
Lic kanyadan What age will you get the policy?
For taking LIC grant policy, your minimum age should be 30 years and your daughter’s minimum age should be 1 year. You get this policy for a period of 25 years. Under which you only have to pay the premium for 22 years. Friends, let me tell you that it is not necessary that you get this policy only when your daughter is 1 year old. You can take this policy at any time. The time limit of this policy can be reduced or extended according to the age of your daughter.
LIC grant policy premium amount
Under LIC Kanyadan policy, the applicant can increase or decrease the premium amount according to his income. It is not necessary that the applicants deposit only ₹ 121 per day. If he can deposit more than this, then he should deposit more. If he cannot deposit ₹ 121, then he can take a plan with a lower premium than this. Friends, if you want to get other information related to LIC Kanyadaan policy then you can visit the official website of LIC or you can also meet LIC agent.
When do you have to pay the premium?
You can pay the premium according to your convenience under this plan. You can either pay the premium daily or in 6 months or in 4 months or in 1 month. You can pay the premium as and when you feel right.
Key facts of LIC grant policy
- Through LIC Kanyadan policy you can make your daughter’s future financially independent.
- This policy will provide life risk cover for a period up to 3 years before the maturity date.
- Under this policy, the insured will be provided a lump sum at the time of maturity.
- If your father dies under LIC Kanyadaan policy, then no premium will have to be paid.
- If the beneficiary dies due to accident then his family will be provided with Rs.10000,000.
- If the beneficiary dies due to a natural cause then ₹ 500000 will be provided in this situation.
- A premium of ₹ 50000 per year will be paid till the date of maturity.
- LIC Kanyadaan policy can also be availed by Indian citizens residing outside India.
Features of Life Insurance Corporation Kanyadan Policy 2021
- Under this policy, if a person dies after taking part, then his family will not have to pay the premium in this policy.
- And his family will be given 1 lakh rupees every year by the LIC company and after completion of 25 years of the policy, the policy nominee will be given a separate 27 lakh rupees.
- Any person can invest for his daughter’s wedding under this scheme.
- This is a unique scheme that creates a fund for your daughter’s marriage and education.
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2021
- If the insured dies under this policy, then his family will be given Rs 5 lakh immediately.
- During the plan, the death benefit to the policy holder is paid in an annual installment, which caters to the financial needs of his family after the death of the policy holder.
- In this plan you also get the benefit of bonus declared by LIC every year.
- If the insured dies in an accident, then his family will be given Rs 10 lakh.
- If a person collects Rs 75 daily, then after 14 years of giving monthly premium to him, Rs 14 lakh will be provided at the time of marriage of the daughter.
- If a person saves 251 rupees daily, then he will be given 51 lakh rupees after 25 years of paying the monthly premium.
- this LIC Kanyadan Policy Every year, even after marrying for the rest of her life, she keeps paying.
- If the death of the insured falls between the period of 25 years, then 10% of the original sum assured will be paid every year from the date of death till the date of maturity.
- Any person can save Rs 75 per day and get Rs 11 lakh for their daughter’s wedding.
- The period of premium payment under LIC Kanyadan policy is limited.
- It is a policy profit endowment insurance plan that comes with insurance and savings.
- The premium payment period is 3 years less than the policy term.
- There are various types of premium payment modes under LIC Kanyadan policy which are monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual.
- If the beneficiary of this scheme dies within the policy term then 10% of the sum assured is payable every year up to 1 year before the maturity date.
- The duration of LIC Kanyadan policy is between 13 and 25 years.
- The policy holder can choose to pay as per his requirement. Which is 6,10,15 or 20 years.
- Disability rider benefits can also be availed under this scheme. This benefit can be availed only if the tenure of payment of premium is at least 5 years.
- The premium chart of LIC Kanyadan policy is very simple which is easy to understand.
- Under this scheme, if the policy is active and the policy holder has paid the premium for 3 years, then the loan can also be availed through this policy.
- This policy is completely tax free.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Eligibility
- This policy can only be purchased by the daughter’s father.
- The age limit under this scheme is 18 to 50 years.
- The daughter should be at least 1 year of age to buy LIC Kanyadaan policy.
- The minimum sum assured at the time of maturity should be ₹ 100000.
- There is no limit on the maximum sum assured at the time of maturity.
- There are policy term of 13 to 25 years under this scheme.
- The policy term under LIC Kanyadan policy is 3 years more than the period of premium payment. If the policy term is 15 years, then the policy holder will have to pay the premium for 12 years only.
Documents of Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2021
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- identity card
- address proof
- Passport size photo
- Duly filled and signed form of the proposal for the scheme
- Check or hair to fill the first premium
- Birth certificate
How to apply for LIC Kanyadan Policy 2021?
If the interested beneficiary wants to apply under this policy, then you can contact your nearest LIC office / LIC agent and you will have to go there and tell that you want to invest in LIC Kanyadaan policy. Then that you LIC grant policy You will have to choose the term according to your income, then LIC agent will have to give you all your information and your documents, after which he will fill your form. This way you LIC Subsidy Policy Plan 2021 Can connect with | To get more information related to the scheme, you can go to LIC Official website Can go and see