Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana | Application Form Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana | Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme List | Maharashtra Kisan Karj Mafi List | mjpsky.maharastra.gov.in List | MJPKSY List
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme 2021 was launched on 21 December 2019 after the formation of Uddhav Thackeray’s government. Under Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana, the farmers of the state who have taken loan for the crop till 30 September 2019 will be forgiven by the state government (The loan taken for the crop will be waived by the state government). Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, documents, eligibility etc. through this article.
Maharashtra Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021
Under this scheme, the Government of Maharashtra will waive loans up to 2 lakh rupees for the farmers of the state. The benefit of this Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2021 will be given to the small and marginal farmers of the state, along with this Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan waiver to the farmers of the state who do other traditional farming with sugarcane and fruits. The plan will be covered under 2021 . Maharashtra Finance Minister Jayant Patil says that there will be no condition for farmers to pardon the loan and details of it will be released by the Chief Minister’s Office in future.
MJPSKY 3 List
A third list of beneficiaries will be released soon under this scheme. The farmers of the state whose names have not come under these two lists can now check their names in the third list as well and can take advantage of the help being provided by the government to the beneficiaries whose names will come under this list. This scheme will get benefits. Visit your bank, gram panchayat or your government service center to see the list. MJPSKY is an initiative of the government that provides financial assistance to farmers facing debt issues and reducing the suicide rate of farmers.
New update Mahatma Jyotirao Phule debt waiver
Cooperative Minister Baba Saheb Patil has announced on Thursday that all the beneficiaries covered under the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Debt Waiver Scheme will be covered by the Government of Maharashtra by the end of July. Under the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Rao Phule Debt Waiver List, 11.25 lakh farmers will get benefits and by July ₹ 8200 crores will be transferred to the farmers’ accounts. This scheme was launched to provide relief to the debt-ridden farmers. Baba Saheb Patil ji has also told that due to coronavirus the implementation of this scheme has been hampered and the kharif season is still going on and all those farmers who have not got the benefit of this scheme till now. He has requested all the farmers to get their Aadhaar authenticated and told them that they have not yet received the benefit of this scheme.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Payment Status
In Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray said on Tuesday that a total of 7,06,500 farmers’ accounts have been opened so far in Maharashtra under this scheme, Rs 4739.93 crore have been deposited in these bank accounts. Under this Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan waiver , the accounts opened by the farmers were verified through the Aadhaar card and the funds were then deposited. Farmers of the state who are still deprived of benefits under this scheme should apply under this scheme at the earliest and avail the benefits of the scheme.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver List
The state government has decided to release the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver List by 22 February 2020. Under this scheme, the small and marginal farmers of Maharashtra who have applied for waiving their loans up to Rs 2 lakh can check their names in the beneficiary list. People whose name is this Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2021 The same farmers will be given benefit under this scheme. A budget of Rs 10,000 crore has been released by the state government for the implementation of this scheme.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Debt Pardon List Second List
A second list of beneficiaries has been released by the government under this scheme. Interested beneficiaries visit their bank, gram panchayat or their government service center to see this second list. Under this scheme, the names of more than 15,000 beneficiary farmers were in the first list, it is believed that in the second list, even more names have been received. If the interested beneficiary of the state has not been named in the first list, then he can see his name in the second list and can avail the scheme. 3 rd list will be released soon under this scheme.
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme
The first phase of this scheme will be started on March 2020. Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme 2021 , will soon be able to avail benefits by applying under this scheme. Addressing a conference after the end of the assembly session, Chief Minister Thackeray said that the loan waiver scheme will have to submit at least documents and there will be no problem. The state government says that the loan waiver amount will be accessed in the bank account of the beneficiary farmers.
The first list was released on 24 February 2020. The names of more than fifteen thousand farmers are included in this list. After the second list is released, the government will release a few more lists in the next stages by the month of July. The list of MJPSKY 2 includes the names of about 21,82,000 farmers coming from 13 districts of the state who are eligible for unconditional loan waiver up to Rs 2 lakh.
Maharashtra loan waiver process
- Under this scheme, the bank’s loan account of the interested beneficiaries of the state should be linked to the Aadhaar card and linked to various executive cooperative societies.
- From March 2020, the lists prepared by banks with Aadhaar number and loan account amount will be published on the notice board as well as on Chavadi.
- These lists will give a unique identification number to the credit account of the state farmer.
- Farmers of the state will have to get a unique identification number with their Aadhaar card and go to the ‘Aap Sarkar Seva’ center to verify their Aadhaar number and loan amount.
- If the loan amount is sanctioned to the farmers after verification, the amount of debt relief will be deposited in the loan account as per the rules.
- If the farmers have different views on the amount of loan taken and the Aadhaar number, it will be presented before the District Collectors’ Committee. The committee will take a decision and take final action.
These people will not benefit in this scheme
- Former minister, former MLA and MP
- Under this scheme, Central and State Government officials, employees (with monthly salary of more than Rs 25,000) (except class IV) will not be given benefits.
- Officers, employees of Maharashtra Government (on monthly salary in excess of Rs. 25,000) (excluding class IV)
- The Board of Directors of State Cooperative Sugar Factories, Agricultural Produce Market Societies, Cooperative Milk Unions, Civil Co-operative Banks, Co-operative Spinning Mills and officers whose monthly salary is more than Rs. 25000 will not be benefited under this scheme.
- Persons receiving monthly pension of more than 25 thousand rupees of the state will also not be eligible under this scheme.
- Such people of Maharashtra who pay income tax in addition to agricultural income will not be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana
- Under this scheme, the Government of Maharashtra will waive loans up to 2 lakh rupees for the farmers of the state.
- Short-term crop loans and restructured crop loans will be waived from April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2019.
- Payment of State Government Debt Relief amount will be directly transferred to the loan account of the beneficiary farmers.
- Crop loans taken by farmers nationalized, merchants, district central co-operative banks, rural banks, various working co-operatives and restructured crop loans will be waived.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the state.
Documents of Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme 2021 (Eligibility )
- Small and marginal farmers will be benefited under this scheme.
- Under Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme , a government job worker or a farmer who pays income tax cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Farmers of the state who do other traditional farming along with sugarcane and fruits will also be covered under this scheme.
- The bank officer will only take the thumb impression of that person.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme , can apply offline, first of all you have to go to your nearest bank after taking all your documents, Aadhaar card and bank passbook. After that you will have to complete all the process. Now, after completing the process, the loan amount will be transferred to his account. In this way your application will be completed.
MJPSKY List 2021
This list will be released district wise. Small and marginal farmers of the state can check their name in MJPSKY district wise beneficiary list 2021 by choosing their district . In the first phase of the scheme, a list of eligible farmer beneficiaries of two villages i.e. 68 villages from each district will be released on February 24 and the second list will be released from February 28. By the end of the month of April, all eligible farmers will be given the benefit of loan waiver scheme. In this MJPSKY district wise beneficiary list 2021 , the name of those farmers of the state who have taken loan for the crop till 30 September 2019. Loans up to Rs.
Maharashtra debt waiver list
Farmers and beneficiaries who want to check the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver List issued by the Government of Maharashtra can see the beneficiary list according to their district from the following districts, but for this the beneficiary or farmer will have to contact their nearest Jan Seva Kendra because So far no official website has been released for the debt waiver list by the Government of Maharashtra on which the beneficiary list is available, at this time only Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Redemption List or list can be obtained through the nearest Jan Seva Kendra .
|Mumbai city||Mumbai Suburb||Thane|
How to see Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver List 2021?
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to see Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2021 , then follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the scheme . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of beneficiary list, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to select your district. After this, you will have to select your village. Then the beneficiary list will open in front of you on the next page.
- Then you can check your name in Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2021 .
- Cooperation Marketing and Textiles Department,
- 358 Annexe, 3rd Floor, Mantralaya, Madam Cama Road,
- Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mumbai – 400032.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Toll-Free Number: ८६५७५९३८०८ / ८६५७५९३८०९ / ८६५७५९३८१०