Lockdown 2.0 in Uttarakhand: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat called a high-level meeting of the Council of Ministers today. The main objective of this meeting was to set some guidelines for increased lockdown 2.0 in the state. Government Spokesman Madan Kaushik gave information about these decisions taken in the Council of Ministers and the discussion on the implementation of the rules of Lockdown 2 Part.
Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak situation, the center has extended the lockdown. It has been pushed to 17, May. The Extension will however some relaxation, basis on Red Zone, Orange Zone and Green Zone.
- The district with either zero confirmed coronavirus positive cases, or no confirmed cases in the last 21 days.
- The districts with substantial numbers of positive cases.
- Under this category, areas that show a high rate of infection, which double in less than 4 days.
- The doubling rate of confirmed cases.
- The district with a limited number of cases in the past and with no active positive cases.
- Those Districts, which are neither defined as Red or Green Zone, classified as Orange Zone.
- All types of flights will stop, trains, transport services will also be closed in the state.
- Uttarakhand Council of Ministers granted an exemption to marry.
- Permission to do Plain with Shosal Distancing in presence of 5 people inside the house.
- 20 men approved at the funeral.
- It is necessary to wear masks in public places.
- The restriction will remain in any public place for more than 5 men.
- Administration permission required for marriage and burial.
- The state also exempts to run the project after April 20.
- Permission will have to be taken from the government.
- All industries will have to take permission from the DM to start the industry.
- Secretariat and Assembly will open from tomorrow.
- From tomorrow, the minister will be able to sit in the assembly.
- Staff above the rank of Secretary will be present in the Secretariat and the Legislative Assembly.
- All religious places are banned for the general public.
- At the time of opening the doors of the four dhams, the general public will not be present in the four dhams.
Unemployment in India during Lockdown 2.0 in Uttarakhand
In the 3rd week of April, labor market conditions worsened. This was the 4th week of the lockdown. During the last week of March and in the first 2 weeks of April, the unemployment rate was around 23-24 percent. In the 1st week, it was 23.8 percent, in the 2nd week it dropped to 23.4 percent but in the 3rd week, it bounced back to 24 percent.
What Will Remain Closed During Lockdown?
Domestic & International Air Travel
- Passenger Trains
- Transport services except for security & medical purpose
Industrial & Commercial Activities
- Hospitality Services
- Cinema Halls
- All Social
- Religious Places
WorkSpaces Guidelines Lockdown 2.0 in Uttarakhand
- Adequate arrangements for temperature screening sanitizers
- Ensure social Distancing norms
Aarogya Setu App
- A gap of 1 Hour between shifts
- Download Arogya setu app
Work From Home / Online Job
- Persons above 65 years work from home
- Parents of children below 5 years encourage to work from home
- Sanitize Workplaces between shifts
- Large time taken meetings prohibited
Movement of Persons Allowed in Uttarakhand
- Private Vehicles for Medical Emergency Services
- Procuring Essential Commodities
In the case of 4-Wheeler Case
- one person in the back seat is permitted.
In the case of 2-Wheeler
- only one person ie driver of the vehicle permitted.
Which Health Services are Allowed in Lockdown?
- Nursing Homes
- Telemedicine Facilities
- Medical Shops & Dispensaries
- Medical Research
- COVID-19 related labs & centers
- Authorized Private Establishments
Supply of Medicines
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Sale & Supply of vaccines
- Supply of Medicines
Manufacturing Medical Services
- Manufacturing Units
- Medical Devices
- Construction of Health Infrastructure
Movement of Medical Personnel
- Scientists & Nurses
- Paramedical staff
- Lab technician
Which Financial & Social Services are Allowed during Lockdown 2.0?
- RBI Operations
- RBI policies
- Financial markets & Entities
- IT vendors for Banking operations
- Insurance Companies
- Capital & Debt Market Services
- IRDAI & insurance companies
- Homes facilities
- Homes for Children, Divyangs, Elderly, etc.
- Observation homes
- After Care Homes etc.
- Disbursement of Social Security pensions
- Provident fund facility by EFPO
- Operations of Anganwadis
Public Utilities Allowed
- Priority to Irrigation & Water Conservation
- Workers use face Mask
- Follow the rules of social distancing
- Operations of O&G
- Power & Water Services
- Postal Services
- Waste management
- Telecom & Internet Services
Which Agricultural Services are Allowed during Lockdown 2.0 in Uttarakhand?
- Farming Operations in Field
- Agricultural Products Related Agencies
- Machinery Shops
- Custom hiring Centers
- Services Related to fertilizer and Seeds
- APMC Mandis
- Direct marketing Operations
- Harvesting & Sowing
- Fishing services
- Commercial Aquaria
- Plantation of Tea & Coffee, & Rubber(Max 50% Strength)
- Animal Husbandry
- Animal Husbandry including Distribution
- Sale of Milk Products
- Animal Shelter homes Etc.
Which commercial services allowed during Lockdown in Uttarakhand?
- Print & Electronic media
- IT Services(Max 50% Strength)
- Govt. activities related to Data and Call Centers
- CSCs at Panchayat level
- E-Commerce companies
- Courier services
- Cold Storage
- Private security and facilities management
- Home-stays, etc.
- Establishments for quarantine facilities
- Self-employed services like electricians, plumber, etc.
Guidelines for Public Spaces during Lockdown 2.0
- Wearing Face mask
- Social distancing Compulsory
- Gathering of persons prohibited
- Marriage party allowed by DMs order
- Funerals regulated by DMs order
Public Places Rules
- Spitting in public spaces is punishable
Ban on sale of Products
- Strict ban on Sale of Liquor,
- Ban on sale on Gutka, tobacco, etc.
Industrial Establishments Allowed during Lockdown 2.0 in Uttarakhand
- Industries in Rural areas
- SEZs & Export Oriented Units
- Industrial townships
- Manufacturing units of essential goods
- IT hardware
- Food Processing units
- Jute Industries
- Coal & mineral Production
- O&G refinery
- Brick Kilns in rural areas
- Construction activities including Roads
- Irrigation Projects
- Renewable Energy projects
- Construction projects in Municipalities
Which Cargo & Essential Services are allowed during Lockdown?
- Transportation of Inter & Intra State Cargo Services By Air, Rail, Land & Sea Routes
- Carrier Vehicles allowed with 2 Drivers & 1 Helper
- Empty vehicles for delivery of goods
- The supply chain of essential goods like wholesale, manufacturing, retail
- Shops or carts for essential goods
- Large brick & Mortar stores
- Dhabas & Truck repair Shops on highways
- Movement of staff
- Movement of laborers for essential services