Vivah Panjikaran Online | Marriage certificate online application | Marriage Registration Application Status | Vivah Panjikaran Form | Marriage registration form download
Marriage certificate has been made mandatory in India. Now every citizen of India will have to get a marriage certificate after marriage. This marriage certificate marriage registration Can be obtained through There are many benefits to getting this registration. The official website has been launched for registration by the government for the citizens of each state. This registration can be done both online and offline. Today we will show you through this article Vivah Panjikaran 2021 Are going to provide all the important information related to. Such as what is marriage registration ?, its benefits, purpose, eligibility, features, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to marriage registration, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Vivah Panjikaran 2021
Vivah Panjikaran All married couples have to get it done after marriage. marriage registration A marriage certificate is provided by the government after getting it done. This marriage certificate is a proof of marriage. The rights of women can be protected through marriage certificates. It is now compulsory for every citizen of India to get a marriage certificate. Marriage certificate Through this, you will also get relief from problems like domestic violence, child marriage, fraud in marriage, divorce etc. Many other documents can also be made through marriage certificate.
Marriage certificate online application
If you want to get a marriage certificate marriage registration If you want to get it done, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website of your state. This will save both time and money and bring transparency in the system. If you want to apply offline then you can also apply offline. Marriage Registration You will also have to pay a fixed fee to get it done. If you do not get the marriage registration done on time then you will also have to pay a fine. The amount of this penalty has been set differently for different states.
Key Highlights Of Marriage Registration 2021
|Name of the scheme||Marriage Registration 2021|
|Who launched||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of india|
|an objective||Marriage registration of all married couples|
Purpose of marriage registration
As you all know, after marriage, women have to face many types of problems. Such as domestic violence, child marriage, eviction from the house after the death of the husband, etc. In view of these problems, the Government of India marriage registration Getting it done has been made mandatory. So that this injustice done to women can be stopped. It is now compulsory for every religion citizen to get this registration. You can also get the marriage registration done through the official website sitting at home. Vivah Panjikaran Through this, women will get social security and they will become empowered.
Benefits and features of marriage registration
- Marriage registration Provided for obtaining marriage certificate.
- This registration has been made compulsory for all married couples.
- The rights of women can be protected through marriage certificates.
- Now it has been made compulsory for citizens of every religion to get a marriage certificate.
- Many other documents can also be made through this certificate.
- If you want to get a marriage certificate, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website from your state.
- You can also get the marriage registration done offline.
- marriage registration You will have to pay a fixed fee to get it done.
- If you do not register on time, you will also have to pay the fine.
- If the husband dies, the wife gets all the rights through the marriage certificate.
- This certificate is also used to obtain citizenship.
- Child marriage can also be banned through marriage registration.
Vivah Panjikaran 2021 Eligibility for
- Applicant should not be less than 21 years of age and 18 years of female.
- It is mandatory for the applicant or the applicant’s spouse to be a permanent resident of India.
- Marriage registration is mandatory within 1 month of marriage.
- If any of the bride or groom is divorced, then it is compulsory to submit the divorce certificate to them.
Important documents for getting the marriage registration done
- Aadhaar card of bride and groom
- Wedding photo
- Wedding invitation card
- Age certificate of bride and groom
- Passport size photograph of bride and groom
- Complete information about two witnesses and their certificate at the time of marriage.
- No Objection Certificate by Embassy in case of Marriage Abroad.
- Residential certificate
Online process of marriage registration
- First of all you have to go to the official website of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Apply Now.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this registration form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- After that you will have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- Thus you Vivah Panjikaran will do.
Offline registration process for marriage
- First of all you have to go to the Sub Registrar’s office.
- After that you will have to get the marriage registration form from there.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in this form such as your name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- After this you will have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this form to the Sub Registrar’s office.
- After this you will be provided with a reference number.
- You can check your registration status through this reference number.