Pradhanmantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Apply | PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Form | Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021
The implementation of Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 has been announced during the Union Budget on 5 July 2019 by the Finance Minister Mr Nirmala Sitharaman. Under PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana, small shopkeepers, people in business and traders of our country registered under GST and whose annual turnover is up to 1.5 crores will be approved as beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana. This work has been entrusted to 3.2 lakh Public Service Centers (CSCs) for registration in Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021.
PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021
The government has selected the life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) as a nodal agency to implement the scheme successfully. Small people in business and businessmen applying for PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana should be 18 to 40 years old. The beneficiary will be given an amount of 3000 thousand every month as pension after the age of 60 years. | For this, the people of 18 years of age will have to pay a minimum premium of Rs.55 per month, and those of the age of 40 years will have to pay a maximum premium of Rs.200 every month.
Details PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMKYM) 2021
Under the Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the amount received in the form of pension will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. This amount will be sent to the beneficiaries’ bank account only when the beneficiaries have linked the bank account with the Aadhar card. Small businessmen and people in business who do not have any income support after the age of 60 can earn their living from the pension received through this scheme.
Highlights PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|Scheme name||PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||31 May 2019|
|Start Enrollment||available soon|
|Last Date of Enrollment||not yet announced|
|Beneficiary||small traders and shopkeepers|
|Benefit||3000 after 60 years of age|
|Number of beneficiary||Rs 3 crore|
|Apply online website||3.2 Lakh CSC Centers|
Prime Minister karma yogi remuneration plan 2021 of purpose
The small businessmen or small shopkeepers of our country who are unable to run their shop in old age, due to this they become financially weak, and they have to face many problems in making a living. Prime Minister to those small shopkeepers, small traders and traders Through Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021, after the age of 60 years, financial assistance is to be provided to the older people by giving a pension of 3000 rupees every month. Through this scheme, small people in business and businessmen have to be empowered, and senior citizens of their country have to be made self-reliant.
Key facts of PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Small people in business and businessmen applying for PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana should be 18 to 40 years old. After 60 years to the beneficiary, an amount of 3000 thousand will be given every month as a pension.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the country.
- This scheme is 50 per cent financed by the government.
- All the applications under the scheme will be accepted through online mode only.
- The central government will give the benefits of the scheme after the age of 60 years.
- Life Insurance Corporation will act as a nodal agency under the scheme.
- The pension amount will be transferred monthly by the government to the beneficiary’s account through direct bank transfer.
Documents (Eligibility) of PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021
- Age should be 18 to 40 years to apply in the scheme.
- Only those people who do business in India can apply to PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021.
- Small people in business and traders doing business outside India cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- The bank account should be linked with an Aadhar card.
- GST Registration Number
- Passport size photo
Prime Minister Karmayogi manadhana plan to under pay premium
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 ?
- To apply online under Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you have to contact your nearest Public Service Center.
- Go to the nearest public service center with all the necessary documents and submit all your documents to the CSC agent, now after this your online form will be filled by the public service center officer
- And after filling the application form, you will get the finally submitted application form, keep it for future and get all the benefits of the scheme.