PM Pregnancy Support Scheme Application | Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana | Prime Minister Mother Vandana Application Form | Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana in Hindi
Prime Pregnancy Support Scheme 2021 Under the Government of India, financial assistance of Rs. 6000 is being provided. The pregnancy assistance scheme was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on January 1, 2017. Under the Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021, this financial assistance is provided to women who conceive and breastfeed for the first time. Pregnancy Support Plan Prime Minister’s Maternity Vandana Scheme 2021 Also known as Dear friends, today we are going to provide you complete information about this scheme, so read this article carefully and take all the benefits of the scheme.
Pregnant Women Rs 6000 Scheme
Pregnant women are getting the benefit of Rs. 6000 to all pregnant women of our country. Any pregnant woman who is willing to apply under this scheme will have to go to the Anganwadi and Health Center and fill three application forms. Prime Pregnancy Support Scheme 2021 In order to apply, pregnant women will have to go to the Anganwadi or nearby health center and fill the registration form and submit it. Under this scheme, the Ministry of Women and Child Development is acting as a nodal agency. Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana The benefit of pregnant women will be given only after giving birth to the first surviving child. Under this scheme, only pregnant women, whose age is 19 years or more, can apply.
Madhya Pradesh ranks first in providing benefits
Prime Minister’s Maternity Vandana Scheme It was launched by the Government of India on 1 January 2017. The scheme was launched under the National Food Security Act 2013. Financial assistance is provided to pregnant women through this scheme. So that he can take care of his health. A video conferencing was done on 15 March 2021 by the Women and Child Development Department. In this video conferencing, it has been announced that like last year this year also Madhya Pradesh Prime Minister’s Maternity Vandana Scheme First place in providing benefits. Under this scheme, 942 crore rupees have been distributed by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to 22.2 lakh beneficiaries.
Agar Malwa, Chhindwara, Shahdol, Sehore and Alirajpur districts of Madhya Pradesh ranked first on providing benefits of this scheme. 152% of the target of this scheme has been achieved by Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has congratulated all the women and child development officials and employees for this achievement.
76,293 women of Kanpur district
As you all know Prime Minister’s Maternity Vandana Scheme Has been started to provide nutrition to pregnant women and their children. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 5000 is provided to pregnant women. This subsidy is provided in three installments. The scheme was launched in the year 2017. It has been decided by the government to give 100% benefits to women who get pregnant for the first time through this scheme. Under this scheme, till February 2021, 76,293 women of Kanpur district have been benefited. The amount of benefits under this scheme is routed through direct benefit transfer.
- To avail the Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Yojana, the beneficiary woman will have to fill the form through Asha Employee, Asha Sangini etc. This form will be filled under the supervision of the incharge medical officer.
- While filling the form, the beneficiary will have to submit all the important documents such as Aadhaar card, bank account details, mother child security card etc.
- The helpline number has also been issued by the department under this scheme. So that all the necessary information can be made available to the beneficiary through this scheme. The helpline number is 7998799804.
Brief Description Prime Minister Pregnant Support Scheme
Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana|
Type of scheme
Central government scheme
Ministry of Development of Women and Children
Medium of application
Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Yojana online application
this Maternity Vandana Scheme 2021 Under the Central Government has made the application process online, people of the country were offline under this scheme so far, now people of the country are also being provided the facility of online application, now the interested beneficiaries under this scheme themselves Can apply online. this Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2021 To apply online under, the beneficiary will have to apply by logging on to www.Pmmvy-cas.nic.in. Now people of the country will not need to be asked to take advantage of this scheme, now you can apply online through the Internet sitting at home.
Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Scheme December update
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Under this, the government provides a sum of ₹ 5000 to women who become pregnant for the first time. There is no condition of delivery under this scheme. Beneficiary can get delivery done in any government or private hospital. This amount is provided for the nutrition of pregnant women. Now, online application can also be done sitting at home under this scheme. This facility has been launched under the Digital India campaign of the Prime Minister. To apply online under this scheme, the beneficiary had to visit the official website, told by VK Singh, the nodal officer of this scheme Prime Minister’s Maternity Vandana Scheme A special campaign is being run under
- The campaign will start from 28 December 2020 and will run till 2 January 2021. All eligible beneficiaries will be registered under this campaign. If a beneficiary also wants to apply offline then this facility will also be available for them. Offline application can be applied at the block level as before, through the concerned office or ASHA workers.
- State level helpline number facility has also been started for the successful implementation of this scheme. This helpline number is 7998799804. The beneficiary can contact the helpline number and complain about the application or the problem of non-payment and can get it resolved.
Maternity Vandana Yojana benefits women in district Kangra
As you all know Prime minister Maternity Vandana Scheme Under this, mothers are provided financial assistance of ₹ 6000. This financial assistance is provided to them in three installments. The first installment is given to the mataos at the time of conception. The second installment is given at the time of the birth of the child and the third installment is provided at the completion of the vaccination process when the child is 6 months old. This amount is provided to them by the Department of Women and Child Development. Under this scheme, the woman is registered after the marriage by the Anganwadi worker. District Kangra Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Is running successfully. So far ₹ 12 crore has been spent in district Kangra under this scheme. So that many mothers have benefited.
Installments of Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Yojana 2021
Under Pregnant Assistance Scheme 2021 6000 rupees for pregnant women The first installment will be given in three installments, 1000 rupees will be given to pregnant women after registration in Anganwadi and Health Center. After this, the second installment of Rs 2000 will be given after testing in the laboratory within 6 months of pregnancy and the third installment will be given after the birth registration and immunization of the child (BCG, DPT, OPV) etc.
Objective of Prime Minister Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021
Pregnancy Support Plan 2021 To provide financial assistance of Rs 6000 to pregnant women of economically weaker section through this scheme, women working laborers who work under this scheme will be provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 at the time of pregnancy by providing appropriate facilities such as (health related, appropriate) Food and drink) and pregnant women and lactating women and their children have to be prevented from becoming malnourished and reduce mortality.
Benefits of Prime Minister Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021
- Pregnancy Support Plan 2021 The benefit of those pregnant women who are from the working class, pregnant women of this class cannot meet their health needs at the time of pregnancy due to financially weak and due to lack of money, raising their child well. Could not
- Through this scheme, pregnant women will be able to meet all the requirements of the time of pregnancy and after the birth of the child will be able to raise the child well.
- Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Under this the death rate will also come down.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021, the amount of Rs. 6000 will be directly transferred to the bank account of pregnant women.
- Women working in government jobs cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Prime Minister Pregnancy Assistance Scheme Eligibility (Document)
- Pregnant women applying for Pregnancy Assistance Scheme should not be working since 19 years of age.
- Under this scheme, even those women who become pregnant on or after January 1, 2017.
- Ration card
- Child birth certificate
- Aadhar card of both parents
- Bank account passbook
- Identity card of both parents
How to apply online in Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the country, who want to apply online under this scheme, then follow the method given below.
- First of all you planned Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the login form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this login form like email id, password captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the login button.
- After login, you can apply online under this scheme. You have to fill all the information asked in the application form. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Yojana 2021?
- You can avail Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Offline application Can do
- Pregnant women will have to fill three forms (first form, second form, third form) for application in this scheme.
- First of all, pregnant women go to the Anganwadi and nearby health center by taking the first form for registration and filling all the information asked in it and submit it.
- After this, you should go to the Anganwadi and nearby health center and fill the second form, third form regularly and submit the same.
- After filling all the three forms, the Anganwadi and nearby health center will give you a slip. You can download the application form of Pregnant Assistance Scheme 2020 from the official website of Ministry of Women and Child Development http://wcd.nic.in/. In this way your offline application will be completed.
Beneficiary Login Procedure
- First of all you have the Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Scheme official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page Beneficiary Login Have to click on the link of.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the email id, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to login benefit.
New user registration process
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter all the important information asked such as beneficiary name, mobile number, email ID, password, captcha code etc.
- After this, you have to click on the register button.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- This way you will be able to register.
Process to print the Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Yojana form
- First of all you have the Prime Minister’s Maternity Vandana Scheme official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of downloaded PMMVY form.
- After this, two options will open in front of you, which is something like this.
- As soon as you click on this link, the form will open in front of you in PDF format.
- You can download and print it.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Helpline Number
The applicants applying under these schemes are facing any difficulty or difficulty in applying, for them the Central Government has issued helpline numbers. The Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Hargovind Singh Ji has told that for the first time of this scheme, for the first time of pregnancy, a sum of five thousand will be provided to the women in three installments, this amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary if you have any reason to apply If you are having trouble, you can contact on the helpline number 7998799804. Apart from this, District Program Coordinator can contact Suman Shukla on mobile number 9096210825 and District Program Assistant Ritesh Chaurasia can be contacted on mobile number 7905920818.