Nabard Scheme Apply | Dairy Farming Scheme Online Application | NABARD Dairy Scheme 2021 Bank Subsidy | Nabard Dairy Yojana 2021 Farming Plan
NABARD Scheme Has been launched by the Central Government to provide employment opportunities to the people of the country. Under this scheme, for arranging dairy farming, the people of rural areas of the country got loans at low interest rate by the government (For arranging dairy farming, people of rural areas of the country will be provided loans by the government at a low interest rate.) The loan given under this scheme will be provided by the bank. Under this scheme, Animal Husbandry Department will establish modern dairy in all the districts. Today through this article of ours Nabard Scheme 2021 Are going to share all the information related to you.
Nabard Scheme 2021 New Update
To reduce the disaster caused by the corona virus due to the corona virus and to provide relief to them, the Finance Minister of India Nirmal Sitharaman has made a new announcement under the NABARD scheme. The Finance Minister has said that under this scheme, it has been decided to provide additional refinance assistance of Rs 30,000 crore to the farmers of the country. that NABARD Scheme 90 thousand crore rupees apart. Under this scheme, this money will be given to governments through cooperative backs. The benefit of this will be given to 3 crore farmers of the country.
Dairy Farming Scheme 2021
Apart from animal husbandry, assistance of fisheries department will be taken to run this scheme properly. Dairy Farming Scheme 2021 Under this, self-employment will be made available to unemployed people of rural areas (self-employment will be made available to unemployed people of rural areas) and people can run their business easily and increase employment opportunities in our country. Under this scheme, the establishment of dairy farms for the production of milk in the country will be encouraged. Everything from milk production to maintenance of cows or buffaloes, protecting cows, manufacturing ghee etc. will be machine-based. Interested beneficiaries of this country NABARD Scheme 2021 If you want to take advantage of this, then they have to apply under this scheme.
Objective of NABARD Scheme 2021
As you know, many people living in rural areas of the country make a living through dairy farming. Dairy farming is quite disorganized, due to which people are not able to make much profit. NABARD Scheme 2021 Under this, the dairy industry will be organized and run smoothly. To generate self-employment through this scheme and provide facilities for the dairy sector. Dairy farming scheme The main objective of the loan is to give loans to the people without interest so that they can run their business easily, the main objective of which is to promote the production of milk so that unemployment can be eliminated from our country. Large scale work is being done by the government to increase the income of the farmers.
NABARD Dairy Scheme 2021 Bank Subsidy
- Under the Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme, subsidy is also given for starting units for manufacturing milk products.
- NABARD Dairy Plan 2021 Under this, you can buy equipment for processing milk products.
- If you buy such a machine and it costs Rs 13.20 lakh, then you can get a capital subsidy of 25% (Rs 3.30 lakh) on it.
- If you come from SC / ST category, then you can get a subsidy of Rs 4.40 lakh for this.
- DDM of NABARD stated that in this scheme, the loan amount will be approved by the bank and 25% will go by the beneficiary. Those interested in getting benefits from this scheme will contact the bank directly.
- If you want to start dairy under five cows, then you have to provide proof of their cost. Under which the government will provide 50% subsidy. Farmers will have to pay 50% in separate installments to the bank.
Nabard Dairy Yojana 2021 Farming Plan
Plan – Red Sindhi, Sahiwal, Rathi, Fall And so on As Desi Milk To give Wali Cows / Hybrid Cows / 10 Milk Animals Like Of Buffaloes Of for The small Dairy Unit Of The establishment do
Investment – For opening dairy for a minimum of 2 years to a maximum of 10 years – ₹ 5,00,000 / – for a dairy of 10 animals
Subsidy – 10 25% on cattle dairy (Profile 33.33% for SC / ST farmers), Capital subsidy limit, Rs. 1.25 lakhs (Rs. 1.67 lakhs for SC / ST farmers). The maximum allowed capital subsidy is Rs 25000 for 2 animal units (Rs 33,300 for SC / ST farmers). The subsidy will be restricted on a pro-rata basis based on size.
Second Plan – Breeding of heifer calves – Up to 20 calves – Details of cross breed, indigenous cattle and classified buffalo milch breeds
Investment – 80 lakhs for 20 calves units – with a minimum unit size of 5 calves and a maximum limit of 20 calves.
Wali Subsidy – A subsidy of up to 25% will be given for opening units up to 20 calves. This subsidy will be given on capital up to ₹ 1,25,000 / -. People of the same SC / ST category will get capital up to ₹ 1,60,000 / -. The people of the category will get up to 33.33% in subsidy. Subsidy of maximum ₹ 30,000 / – will be given on opening of 5 calf units. For the people of the same category, this subsidy amount has been fixed at ₹ 40,000 / -.
Third plan – vermicompost and manure (will not be combined with the unit with dairy animals.
Investment – Upto Rs 20,000 (Twenty thousand rupees)
Subsidy given – Under this scheme, if a person invests 4.50 lakh rupees, he will get a subsidy of up to 25%. The same Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes applicants will get 33.33% subsidy on capital up to Rs 6 lakh.
Fourth plan – Purchase on milk testers / milk dispenser / Refrigerator (which has a capacity of up to 2000 liters) to keep it cold when there is a lot of milk.
Investment – In this, a person will have to invest up to 18 lakh rupees.
Funds to be given – 25% of the expenditure (33.33% for SC / ST farmers) under the capital subsidy of Rs 4.50 lakh (Rs 6.00 lakh for SC / ST farmers).
Fifth Plan – Purchase of dairy processing equipment to produce indigenous milk products.
Investment – For this project, you will have to invest a minimum of Rs 12 lakhs.
Know Wali The amount Under this scheme, a person will be given a capital loan of up to ₹ 3,00,000 / -. On which he will get 25% subsidy. If the person belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, he will get capital up to ₹ 4,00,000 / -. On which he will get 33.33% subsidy.
Sixth Plan – Dairy Products Transportation Facilities and Cold Chain Installation
Investment – To start this scheme, the people of the country will need a minimum amount of Rs 24 lakhs.
Wali Subsidy – To invest in the project, a loan of up to a maximum of ₹ 7,50,000 / – will be provided by the government. The person will get 25% subsidy on this loan. People belonging to SC / ST caste will get a loan of up to 10 lakh rupees. On which they will also get 33.33% subsidy.
Seventh Plan – Cold storage facility for milk and milk products.
Investment –Under this scheme, people of rural areas of the country will have to invest at least 30 lakh rupees.
Wali Subsidy – Under this scheme, 25% of the total expenditure will be given by Sanskar to any person on opening a hospital. Subsidy of ₹ 45,000 / – will be provided by the government on the same mobile, and up to ₹ 60,000 / – if fixed. 33.33% of the total expenditure will be given by the government to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes applicants. In case of hospital being mobile, they will get a maximum of ₹ 80,000 / -, and in case of stabilization, up to ₹ 60,000 / -.
Eighth Plan – Establishment of Private Veterinary Clinic
You will have to invest Rs 2.40 lakh for a mobile clinic and Rs 1.80 lakh for a stable clinic.
Wali The amount 25% of the expenditure (33.33% for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe farmers). Capital subsidy of Rs 45,000 / – and Rs 60,000 / – (Rs 80,000 / – and 60,000 / – for SC / ST farmers) for mobile and stationary clinics.
Navi Yojana – Dairy Marketing Outlets / Dairy Parlor
Investment – For this scheme you need an investment of 56 thousand rupees.
NABARD subsidy: The capital subsidy under this scheme ends as a limit of 25% or Rs 14,000 (33.33% for SC / ST farmers) for the subject expenditure – (Rs 18600 for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes).
Beneficiaries of NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme
- The companies
- Non government organization
- Organized group
- Unorganized sector
Nabard Dairy Farming Yojana Lending Institutions under
- Commercial bank
- Regional bank
- State co-operative bank
- State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- Other institutions eligible for refinance from NABARD
NABARD dairy subsidy scheme eligibility
- Farmers, individual entrepreneurs, non-government organizations, companies, unorganized and organized sector groups etc. under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, a person can avail only once.
- Under this scheme, support can be provided to more than one member of the same family and for this, they are given assistance to set up separate units with different infrastructure at different places. The distance between such two projects should be at least 500 meters.
- An individual can get assistance under this scheme for all components, but will be eligible only once for each component.
How to apply online NABARD Scheme 2021?
- First applicant of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Nabard Official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Information center (Information Center) option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, depending on your plan, you will have to click on the option of download pdf. By doing this, the complete form of the plan will open in front of you. You have to fill this form and submit it.
NABARD Scheme 2021 Offline Apply
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply offline under this scheme, then they have to follow the below given method.
- To apply, first of all, it is necessary for you to decide what kind of dairy form you want to open.
- If you want to start a dairy farm under the NABARD scheme, for this, you have to go to the NABARD office of the district.
- If you want to open a small dairy form, you can also get information by going to your nearest bank.
- After going to the bank, you will have to fill in the subsidy form and apply it.
- If the applicant loan amount is large, the person will have to submit his project report to NABARD.
Through this article we have given you NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme Has provided all the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or through email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.