Labor Allowance Scheme Uttar Pradesh | Majdur Bhatta Yojana Online Apply | Labor Allowance Scheme Form | Majdur Bhatta Yojana in Hindi | Yogi Mazdoor Yojana | UP Maintenance Scheme
Uttar Pradesh is under lockdown due to Corona virus infection. In this situation, the workers of the state are unable to maintain themselves. The Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Nurture Yojana has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government for all such workers. Through this scheme, the workers of Uttar Pradesh will be provided financial assistance to maintain themselves. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through our article. Such as what is Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Nurture Yojana ?, its benefits, features, purpose, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Nurtan Yojana, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Labor Maintenance Scheme
As you all know, in the event of lockdown, it is difficult for all workers to maintain themselves. Therefore, the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Nutrition Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Adityanath ji. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh. Simultaneously, the workers of Uttar Pradesh will also be provided with help from manure money. Every registered laborer, sailor, rickshaw and trolley driver, cart, khomcha, hawker shopkeeper, paladar, hawaii, daily wage laborer, etc. can apply through Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Nritan Yojana.
- This amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer. Apart from this, the government has also announced to provide free food grains to the Antyodaya and eligible household card holders.
- All those card holders who do not have ration card can also get ration by making the card preferentially.
UP Maintenance Scheme Transferred Funds
Addressing the press conference, Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath told that the Chief Ministers of various categories of daily working laborers (rickshaw drivers, khomache, hawkers, hawkers, construction workers, e-rickshaw drivers and porters) Under the Maintenance Scheme, an amount of Rs 8,17,55,000 has been released so far, in the same order an amount of ₹ 1000 has been disbursed in the bank account of more than 11 lakh construction workers by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, Hon’ble Chief Minister in a video conference. It was also informed that more than 1.65 crore Antyodaya Yojana in the state, MNREGA and Labor Department One month’s free ration is also being provided to registered construction workers and daily wage laborers. In the same sequence, 20.37 lakh workers registered in Labor Department are being sent to the account of ₹ 1000 beneficiary through DBT for maintenance.
Uttar Pradesh Labor Maintenance Scheme Key Facts
Name of the scheme
Labor allowance scheme
By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji
21 March 2020
Laborers of the state
Grant of allowance to the laborers of the state
Purpose of Yogi Mazdoor Yojana
As you know, ever since the Corona virus has caused an outcry in the whole country, due to which people are very scared due to which the laborers are not able to go to their jobs, due to which the laborers due to lack of money, their financial Are not able to meet the needs and the chances of recession are also visible due to corona virus. In view of these problems, the Uttar Pradesh government has done this. workerallowance Plan The state government has started providing financial assistance of Rs 1000 to the daily laborers and construction laborers to meet their daily needs through this scheme, so that the laborers have no problem in eating any kind of food at home.
Labor allowance scheme Benefit of
- Under this scheme, the UP government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to the poor daily wage laborers and construction workers (rickshaws, khomchas, street hawkers, hawkers, construction workers).
- Under this scheme, 35 lakh laborers of the state will be provided financial assistance by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Yogi Adityanath said that the government will give 20 kg of wheat and 15 kg of rice to the BPL families of the state for free. These will be given to people from PDS centers.
- UP Mazdoor Allowance Scheme The benefit of this will be provided only to the laborers of Uttar Pradesh itself.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said, ‘We have set up isolation wards in the state. There is a need to fight challenges rather than worry about this virus. He said that it has been decided to provide immediate ration to laborers, handlers, etc.
- Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana Those workers are being registered in the Labor Department, Town Development and Gram Sabhas.
- The benefit given under this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government. Hence, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana
- The workers registered in the Labor Department, Town Development and Gram Sabhas will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- If you do not have any registered certificate or document from any of the Labor Department, Town Development or Gram Sabha, then you will not get the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply for labor allowance scheme?
- To apply under this scheme, the people of the state will have to go to the Municipal Corporation and to register the people of the state under this scheme, the said form has been issued by the Municipal Corporation, Municipality, Municipal Body, in the said form such Will be filled up about individuals. Which is not registered in the Labor Department. And MANREGA is not a card holder.
- Track shopkeeper / vendor, rickshaw / ace / tanga driver, tempo / auto / e rickshaw driver, daily wage laborers / parishioners / carts, other daily working persons etc. on the format attached in this category / sections related In order to feed the compiled information deprived as available, the nominated Nodal Officer in the Municipal Corporation, Executive Officer in Municipality premises / Nagar Panchayat will be responsible.
- The District Magistrate will nominate an officer at the Additional District Magistrate level as the nodal officer at the district level and an officer at the tehsil level to feed the information of the poor people online.
- Information forms will be filled up by the Municipal Commissioner from the municipal level and the officer at the district level in connection with the daily living in the local body area.
- Available list of registered / verified track shopkeepers / vendors in urban local bodies for the category mentioned in appropriate stone-2, registered list available in urban local bodies of rickshaw driver / ace, tanga driver can be used.
- Information can be compiled by contacting the people who gather at labor bases for daily wage laborers. Apart from this, desired information can also be obtained by contacting the registered organizations of other people living daily.
- For uploading the appropriate deprived information, the director, local body will soon release the online portal and on the online portal the user ID and password will be made available to the district magistrates of all the districts quickly, who will make the password available to the nodal officers. Will be completed
Region Labor Fill Nutrition Plan Online application how do ?
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply online for receiving benefits under this scheme, then follow the method given below and avail the benefit of the scheme.
- First of all, the applicant needs to go to Labor Department Official website But after visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Online Registration and Renewal You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- On this page you will see the login foam below you in this login Registration Now You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the “New Registration” tab under the ‘Member Registration’ section.
- Then you Nivesh friend Portal Will be sent to On this page, to open the UP Yogi Mazdoor Bhatta Yojana online application form under the section Entrepreneur Login ‘Register hereClick on the link.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you, you will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, mobile, Aadhaar number etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Register button.