Ringover is a communication tool that combines a robust phone system, videoconferencing, text and collaborative messaging capabilities aimed at team productivity and are directly programmable by management. Ringover integrates with professional tools and provides sophisticated data in real-time.
It allows professional interactions to be controlled with a few clicks. The key is end-to-end technological competence, an easy-to-use interface, and assistance at every stage. With Ringover, you can communicate professionally from anywhere globally using a computer or smartphone – all you need is an internet connection.
What exactly is Ringover?
Until Ringover, business phone systems were complicated and expensive. Ringover, a leader in cloud communications, simplifies and simplifies the corporate phone system. No technical knowledge is required to set up and use our advanced features. You’ve connected your CRM to increase productivity and developed local phone support in 65 countries in only a few clicks. There will be no loss of productivity, time, or income, and there will be no more limitations.
Your hunt for the ideal Ringover substitute has come to an end. Provides exclusive business services that are customizable, flexible, and scalable to meet your specific needs. An in-depth comparison of Ringover vs will assist you in making the best selection.
Discover why it is the most excellent Ringover substitute. Controlling the work environment, especially those checking in remotely, and keeping a close watch on the dependability of workplace equipment are critical aspects of today’s corporate operations.
It highly engaged’ employees enjoy influence over their workplace. Various means of communication provide varied dependability and control, and VoIP enables a high level of integration and management in today’s workplace.
Description of Ringover
To a world without fixed telephone lines, fax machines, or numerous gadgets. Utilize the potential of digitalization with wireless solutions that are entirely cloud-based. We are who we are. RingOver is an altogether cloud-based corporate phone solution that enables people and teams to handle calls from anywhere globally using a smartphone or computer. RingOver has been a pioneer in cloud-based telecom and unique services.
It has been over 12 years, and it is always trying to disrupt and simplify the professional phone system. We provide the professional features of traditional business phones to teams of all sizes in various industries. RingOver links you to your clients – wherever and whenever they are – in a simple, flexible, and collaborative manner. RingOver enables small and medium enterprises (SMBs), customer service and sales teams to operate smarter and expand faster by providing free unlimited calls globally and a super-user-friendly interface.
Ringover’s key features include:
- You save money on phone bills with unlimited calls to up to 60 landline and mobile locations included in your package.
- Increase worldwide reach with Ringover’s international virtual phone numbers, which can be activated instantaneously from your dashboard.
- With call activity automation and CRM data synchronisation, you can eliminate time-consuming manual logging.
- Use the full-featured RingOver dashboard to scale your team and phone system at your speed.
- View detailed real-time metrics to analyse your team’s call performance quickly.
Ringover is a professional telephone system built for all businesses, focusing on customer service and sales teams.
Calls, texts, chat, faxes, and voice messages are all managed.
- Incoming and outgoing calls are unlimited in 60 countries.
- Sending and receiving text messages, chat messages, faxes, and voice messages
- Taking phone calls from a computer or mobile app
- Employees can communicate quickly using instant messaging.
- Schedule availability management (opening hours)
- An interactive navigation voice switchboard greets people.
- Dashboards and use data for telephony
- Integration of your CRM with calls
- Calls are being sent to available colleagues.
The benefits of Ringover over Skype or a fixed line
- CRM or support calls may be made with a single click.
- Automated call logging
- It is possible to specify availability schedules.
- Access to the customer master record’s answering machine messages and conversation records.
- Phone numbers for businesses
- In 5 minutes, you may open accounts and lines of credit.
- It is possible to phone a UK number from overseas.
- It is possible to invite a group of individuals to a conversation.
Who are RingOver’s clients?
RingOver is a professional telephone solution. It readily substitutes a costly fixed phone line and offers many functions and convenience. It is ideal for freelancers on the road, and it is also appropriate for tiny enterprises to set up phone lines for all employees without incurring high costs. RingOver’s clients include telephone exchanges, who benefit from the company’s low prices and highly effective incoming and outgoing call management services.