Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Apply | Delhi Employment Market Online Registration | jobs.delhi.gov.in online portal | Delhi employment market application form
As you all know, due to coronavirus, a lot of people across the country have become unemployed. Coronaviruses have affected the economy very badly. To bring the economy back on track and to provide employment to the unemployed, the Delhi government Delhi employment market Job portal has been started. Today we will provide you all the important information related to the Delhi Employment Market Job Portal through this article. Such as what is the Delhi Rozgar Bazaar job portal? What is the eligibility to apply in this portal ?, and what documents will be required? Procedure for applying in this portal etc. If you want to get all the information related to Delhi employment market job portal, you are requested to read this article till the end.
What is Delhi employment market job portal?
Employment opportunities will be provided to the unemployed people through the employment market job portal. Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Job Portal The announcement was made by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal through video conferencing. People and employers looking for jobs on this portal will be invited on one platform. So that all unemployed people will get employment and employers will get employees. Employers can also apply on this portal and employees can also apply. Employers will be able to employ employees according to their capacity through this portal. On this portal, companies will put the qualifications, skills etc. of the employees according to their needs, by seeing which qualified people will be able to apply for the job and those who need the job can put their qualifications on this portal through which companies can defeat them Will be able to
Employment market Delhi purpose of
The main objective of Rozgar Bazaar is to provide employment opportunities to unemployed people due to Coronavirus. Improving Delhi’s economy through this portal is also the objective of the Delhi government. Due to coronavirus, people working in Delhi have returned to their homes. Due to which companies do not have employees to work. Through this job portal, companies can also apply and hire employees.
Key Highlights of Delhi Rozgar Bazaar
|What is the article about||Delhi employment market|
|Kiss launch scheme||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of delhi|
|Article purpose||To provide employment to unemployed people.|
|Official website||click here|
|Whether the scheme is available||available|
We are launching ‘Rozgaar Bazaar’ today to bring Delhi’s job seekers and employers on one platform. It will give a boost to the jobs market and the economy | Live https://t.co/MIjgsPPIxK
– AAP (@AamAadmiParty) July 27, 2020
Beneficiaries registered on the employment portal so far
A total of 8.27 lakh job seekers have registered so far on this employment portal started by the Delhi government to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the state. And various companies have also added 8.81 lakh jobs vacancies on the portal. A total of 8,27,626 people have registered for employment on this online portal till 4 pm on Thursday. At the same time, 5,967 employers have also registered themselves on this portal and have asked for suitable candidates for a total of 8,81,319 vacant posts. The Delhi government says that the employment portal will work like a Rajgar market for job seekers and those providing employment. So far, 22 lakh jobs have been posted in this job portal employment market. Out of which 10 lakh vacancies have been closed and 9 lakh vacancies are still open to employees.
Delhi govt is starting a portal – https://t.co/uSkUiSVRTf Those who are looking to recruit people for jobs can go to the website & update their requirement. Job seekers can also go there and update their qualification, experience & requirement. It’ll be a ‘Rozgar Bazar’: Delhi CM pic.twitter.com/iGkL66gXit
– ANI (@ANI) July 27, 2020
Types of jobs on Delhi Employment Portal
On this online portal, applications for various types of jobs are being made available to the youth of the state, we have given the complete information about which jobs are being made available on this portal.
- Agriculture Sector and Animal Husbandry
- Architect / Interior Designer
- Back office / data entry
- Beautician / spa / wellness
- Care Taker / Household Assistant / Med
- content writer
- Cook / cook
- Customer Support / Tele Caller
- Professor Artist / Photographer / Dancer etc.
- Warehouse / Logistics
- Waiter / steward
- Tailor / Designer
- Event Management
- Fitness trainer
- Graphic / web designer
- Home / Corporate Services – Painter, Plumber, Electrician, Gardener etc.
- HR / Admin
- IT / Hardware / Network Engineer
- Lab Technician / Pharmacist
- Nurse / ward boy
- Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Sanitation / sweeper
- Security personnel
Benefits and features of Delhi Rozgar Bazaar
- Employment opportunities will be provided to the unemployed through the Delhi Employment Market Job Portal.
- Rozgar Bazaar The goal of Delhi Government is to invite employees and leaders on one platform through the job portal.
- Employers can also get employees according to their needs through this job portal.
- Delhi Employment Market will act like Employment Exchange.
- Delhi’s economy will improve through this portal.
- Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Unemployment rates will come down through the portal.
- The economic condition of unemployed people will also improve through this portal.
Benefits of employment market portal
- Any candidate will not need to go anywhere for the job now, you can apply online at home according to your eligibility. So that you can avoid the risk of infection.
- Companies which are looking for employees for themselves can easily select for the staff. Which companies will get employees for themselves and employ the unemployed.
- Due to COVID-19 which has a profound impact on the economy of Delhi, the employment market portal will play an important role to bring it back on track.
- Unemployment will be reduced in the state.
Employment market Delhi Job portal eligibility
- To apply on the Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Job Portal, you must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Any citizen of India who wants to work in Delhi can register themselves on this portal and get a job.
- Registering on this portal is completely free. Both employed and employees can get registered on the Delhi employment market job portal.
- At the time of registration, the employers will have to provide information related to the job and the employees will also have to provide information related to their qualification, experience etc.
- All unemployed people can apply on this portal
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Address proof
- mobile number
What information will be required while applying in Delhi employment market?
- Your name
- Description of your higher education
- Description of your job experience
- Name of your region and district
- Are you honey with english or not?
Procedure to apply in Delhi employment market job portal
If you want to apply on Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Job Portal, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you need Delhi employment market official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- As soon as you click on this link, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter your mobile number and click on the link to proceed.
- After this, another new page will open in front of you, in which OTP sent on your mobile will have to be filled.
- Now a list will open in which you have to select the jobs for which you want to apply.
- Now you have to click on the next button.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which all the information of the inquiry such as your name, your qualification, your work experience, etc. will have to be filled.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, your application will be successfully done on the Delhi employment market job portal
- Now you have to fill your mobile number and click on the link to proceed.
- After this, the OTP sent to your mobile, you have to fill in the OTP box and click on the link for verification.
- Now another page will open in front of you, in which all the information asked such as job title, job category, qualification etc. will have to be filled and click on the submit button.
- In this way, the application process on your Delhi employment market job portal will be completed.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Delhi employment market. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.