PM Kisan Yojana VII Installment | Kisan Samman Nidhi List | Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List | PM Kisan Yojana List | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Kisan 7th Installment | pmkisan.gov.in List
The Central Government has released the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List on the online portal. Small and marginal farmers of the country, who have applied online under this scheme for getting financial assistance from the government, can then see their name in the beneficiary new list by visiting the beneficiary PM Kisan Samman’s official website Nidhi Yojana. People whose name will appear in this Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020 (People whose name will appear in this beneficiary list)
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 7th Installment
The Amount of Seventh Instalment of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was announced by PM Narendra Modi. The amount has been sent to the farmers’ account on former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s birth anniversary. Prime Minister Narendra Modiji organized a video conferencing on December 25, 2020. Through this video conferencing, he spoke to the farmers. He explained that the country’s nine crore farmers in the account of Rs. 18000 crore More money has been sent. This amount has been delivered from the farmers’ bank account with a single click. So far, more than 1 lakh 10,000 crore rupees have been taken to the farmers’ account under the scheme.
- He also informed that no commission has been taken to extend the amount to the farmers ‘ bank. There is no cut and no manipulation has been made. This amount has been delivered to the farmers ‘ account using technology.
- He also said that this amount is of the farmers. Registration by State Government After and after verification of their bank accounts, they are delivered to their bank.
- The Prime Minister was also informed that all the state governments across the country are associated with the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. But the West Bengal government has not implemented the scheme in West Bengal. The farmers there are not getting the benefit of this scheme. 7000000 farmers of West Bengal are deprived of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, 2300000 farmers of West Bengal had applied but the state Government has stopped the certification process.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 7th Installment
As you all know, financial assistance is provided by the Government to the farmers every year. This financial assistance is ₹ 6000. which is by the government Installments of 2000-2000 is provided in . Under this scheme, six have been provided by the Government so far. The sixth instalment was provided in the month of August. Now, the government is preparing to provide the 7th instalment to the farmers. Seventh Installment of Kisan Samman Fund Scheme 25th December 2020 will start to be released. All the farmers who Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has applied under the 7th instalment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in their bank account.
- The 7th of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and the last instalment of this year will be sent by the Government to the farmers ‘ account on 25th December 2020.
- The government will announce this through video conferencing on December 25, 2020 at 12:00 pm.
- In the same video conferencing, the instalment amount will be delivered to the farmers ‘ bank account.
- The seventh of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be Rs. 18000 crores in the farmers ‘ bank account.
- About 9 crore farmers would be benefited by this financial assistance.
- During the event, the Government will also talk to the farmers of various states and listen to their problems and try to solve them.
During the video conferencing, the Prime Minister also spoke to the farmers and briefed them about other schemes being run for the farmers. The Prime Minister also discussed about the new Kisan Law. They have the benefits of this law to the farmers. Finally, the Prime Minister conveyed his best wishes to the beneficiaries of all PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
pmkisan.gov.in New List 2020
The small and marginal farmers of the country who have not yet applied under the scheme should apply to the scheme at the earliest and then PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New List 2020 See your name and avail the benefit of the scheme. Small and marginal farmers with land up to 2 hectares under this list will also be provided financial assistance by the government. All farmers sitting at home can easily see their name in the beneficiary list through internet. How do you Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020 We are aware of how we can see your name in the following. You can easily see your name in the list by following the below method.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna List December Update
The seventh instalment under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will soon be extended to farmers ‘ bank account by the government. Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List Under 11 crore 33 lakh farmers were registered. Out of which 1.38 crore farmers have been removed from the list. Now, only 9 crore 97 lakh farmers are eligible for the Kisan Samman Fund scheme. All the farmers who were not eligible for the scheme but still they have availed of the scheme are preparing to recover from such farmers.
- The farmers who paid income tax in Maharashtra have also availed of the scheme. Nearly 2.30 lakh farmers in Maharashtra Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Under the amount of benefit was provided. But he was not eligible for the scheme. The investigation has also revealed that Rs 208.5 crore has been given to such farmers so far.
- In Tamil Nadu, 5.95 lakh beneficiary farmers were screened. Out of which 5.38 lakh farmers were ineligible. The government is preparing to recover from all these farmers.
Money transfer is done to farmers’ account
Government under Kisan Samman Fund Scheme Farmers’ Financial Assistance is done. This financial assistance is provided by the central government to the farmers only when the state Government verifies the farmers. This verification Farmers’ Revenue Records, Aadhaar number and bank account are corrected. The farmers cannot avail the benefit of this scheme unless they are verified by the State Government. When the state Government verifies the farmers, a fund transfer order is issued on behalf of the State Government. Thereafter, the central government sends money to the farmers ‘ account through direct benefit transfer.
Overview Of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List|
|Started by||By Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|aim||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Type of Plan||Central Government Scheme|
|profit||Financial Assistance of Rs. 6000|
|Number of beneficiaries included for fifth type||8.69 crore|
|Seventh Type Start Date||25 December 2020|
|Amount released in April 2020||7,384 crore|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Kisan Samman Fund Scheme Application
of a tree or plant leaf
PM Kisan 6th Installment Check Status Online List
As you all know, under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the central government provides financial assistance of ₹ 6000 to farmers every year. Which the central government provides in three instalments of two thousand rupees. This financial assistance is provided by the central government at an interval of 4 months. Dated today by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modiji. August 9, 2020 at 11:00 am The sixth installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been sent to the account of all the beneficiary farmers.
PM Kisan 6th Installment by Central Government Rs 17,000 crore amount of Rs 8.5 crore Has been sent to farmers’ bank accounts. PM Kisan 6th instalment amount has been transferred by the Central Government through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) If you have applied for pm kisan samman fund scheme, this sixth instalment in your bank account will have come to your respective account.
Today, in the account of 8.5 crore farmer households, Rs 17,000 crore has been transferred as PM Kisan Samman Fund.
In the last one and a half years, Rs 75,000 crore has been directly credited to farmers’ bank accounts through this scheme: PM @narendramodi #AatmaNirbharKrishi pic.twitter.com/jEBQ91SUEB
— BJP (@BJP4India) August 9, 2020
Significant changes in Kisan Samman Fund Scheme
When informal of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana As was introduced, it was stipulated in the eligibility conditions that only those farmers who have 2 hectares of land will be able to avail the benefit of the scheme but the central government has scrapped the limit. Due to this, the benefit of the scheme will be increased from 12 crore farmers to 14.5 farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana 6th Installment Update
According to sources in the Union Agriculture Ministry, the PM Kisan 5th installment has sent an amount of about Rs 18,000 crore to a total of 9 crore farmers ‘ accounts under April 2020. A total of 7 crore farmers have been confirmed to be sent through direct benefit transfer by the Central Government till 10th April 2020. And now under the year 2020-21, PM Kisan 6th Installment Rs. Rs 17,000 crore amount of Rs 8.5 crore Has been sent to farmers’ bank accounts.
PM Kisan 6th Installment
If you have received five instalments so far last year, you will also automatically be credited to your bank account if for some reason no money comes into your account, you will have to make the name of your bank account as the name of the Aadhaar account, so you can easily make changes using the procedure below and also contact the helpline number below for more information.
Highlights of PM Kisan Yojana
- The scheme for farmers is funded by 100% govt.
- The scheme has been functioning for farmers since 01St December 2018.
- Under this scheme, each of the farmers is provided financial assistance of Rs. 6000 in three instalments by the government i.e. every 4 months, the farmers ‘ account is put at Rs. 2000 by the government.
- The selection of beneficiaries under the scheme is done by the Government and the Central Government.
- This amount is given through direct bank transfer to the farmers’ account.
- Every farmer is not named by the Government for local patwari/government before registering under the scheme. Revenue Officer / Revenue Officer The nodal officer (PM-Kisan) has to be contacted.
- Common Service Centre (CSCs) has been authorized to register farmers for the scheme on payment of fees.
- Farmers can also register themselves through kisan corner in the portal.
- Farmers through Kisan Corner in the portal have their Aadhaar database/database. You can also edit your name in the PM-Kisan database according to the card.
- Every farmer can know his payment status through pm kisan portal.
PM Kisan Pehchan Patra
The Central Government is preparing to create unique farmer ID i.e. identity card for the farmers of the country. Officials from the Union Agriculture Ministry have said that PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna (PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme) and other schemes plan to link data to land record databases being created by states. Based on this database, a unique farmer identity card of farmers will be created. With the help of this farmer identity card, the farmers of the country will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme to be run easily. After digitization of land records, verification of those applying for availing any scheme will be easier.
PM Kisan Identity Card Beneficiary
About 10 crore farmers registered under pm-Kisan Yojana will be covered first for Kisan identity card. It includes tenants, agricultural labourers, sharecroppers, lessedar, poultry, cattle farmers, fishermen, beekeepers, gardeners, shepherds. Persons belonging to various agro-related occupations like silkworm rearing, vermiculture and agro-forestry are also farmers. These will also be included. The Central government has already collected information on Aadhaar, bank account number and revenue records of about 10 crore farmer households under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Fund. If the imagination of creating identity cards by merging this database is realised, the work of the farmers will be much easier.
Government funds under Kisan Samman Fund
Farmers are suffering a lot due to the corona virus that is going on in the country. Due to this loss, funds are being transferred by the central government to the bank account of beneficiary farmers under the scheme. So far, an amount of Rs. 5,125 crore has been transferred by the central government during April to July at a variety of 4 months.
On March 26, the country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a rs 1.7 crore package to help the poor in the affected country due to the lock-down. Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana In the first week of April, a total of 9 crore beneficiaries of the country have announced transfer of Rs. 2000 to the bank account of farmers and now within the sixth instalment by the Modi government, 17000 in the accounts of farmers in August 2020. An amount of rs.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020
Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 6000/-per annum will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the country on behalf of the central government. An amount of Rs. 6000/-to be given to farmers on behalf of the Government will be provided in three equal instalments. In the budget of 2019, a budget of Rs. 75,000 crore was given for Kisan Samman Yojana. But there was a small number of farmers ‘ verification, this year, in the budget 2020, the Ministry of Agriculture Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 Has asked for a budget of only Rs. 60,000 crores to give money to the farmers. 12 crore small and marginal farmers to be covered under PM Kisan Sam Nidhi Yojana 2019. About 9.5 crore farmers have registered under the scheme, out of which about 7.5 crore farmers have been verified through Aadhaar.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Update
A new update is being released by the central government under the scheme. Under this scheme, farmers who are eligible beneficiaries of the country are eligible to be under the scheme. Kisan Credit Card has to be built. All eligible beneficiaries of the country will have to go to their bank and fill up a Kisan credit card form. Where your farmer has an account with samman fund. Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 Under the farmers, banks have been instructed to issue KCC within 14 days of receipt of full application. The beneficiary will have to make his Kisan Credit Card to avail the benefit of the scheme.
Kisan Credit Card Application Form
Pm Kisan Samman Fund the central government’s kisan credit card scheme facility for beneficiaries was announced recently on 24 february 2020 under the scheme beneficiaries who want to avail Kisan credit cards can easily apply within the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. The process of applying for Kisan Credit Card for PM Kisan beneficiaries has been kept very simple and their verification will also be done very easily. The credit card received under the scheme will enable the beneficiary to easily avail Kisan Credit Card facilities of Rs 1.6 limit.
If you are also a beneficiary under a PM Kisan Samman Fund, you can apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme for which you are given by us. Download the application form have to be deposited in the concerned office.
How to check for account money
If you are 1 beneficiary under the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana and want to check the amount in your account, let us tell you how you can check. SMS on mobile number Inform them that funds have been disbursed under PM Kisan Yojana in their account if your mobile number is linked to your account, you will automatically get SMS as soon as the money is deposited in the account. If you do not receive a message in case, you can go to your respective bank and get your account information.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Mobile App
The Central Government has launched the PM Kisan Mobile App. The app has been launched to facilitate the farmers of the country to apply under the scheme, see the status of the application, etc., if for some reason you are not able to access the money, you can get information from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana app. You can download this app by going from the Google Play store. However, it has to be kept in mind that these apps are not bogus. Download the official confirmation app. Download the PMKISAN gol on which it will appear. So far, this app has been downloaded by more than 10 lakh people. People of the country can know the status of their application through this app.
Benefits of Kisan Samman Fund Scheme List 2020
- Interested beneficiaries of the country are Kisan Samman Nidhi Sकिसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट 2020: pmkisan.gov.in List, पीएम किसान 7वी किस्तcheme List 2020 If you want to see your name in, they need not be said. Now, farmers can easily see their name in the list through the online portal sitting at home.
- The farmers who are named in the list will be provided assistance of Rs. 6000 in 3 equal instalments.
- The funds to be paid by the government will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- To provide better livelihood to farming farmers through this scheme and to make farmers self-reliant and empowered.
- On this portal PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New List The names of beneficiaries in rural and urban areas have been released.
- The beneficiaries who are in the list of rural and urban areas will be given Rs. 6000 for the next 5 years.
PM Kisan SamAmount Figures Transferred to The Fund Scheme
In the last one and a half years, Rs. 75, 000 crore has been directly credited to farmers ‘ bank account through PM Kisan Yojana.
|a year||transferred amount of money Figures|
|FINANCIAL YEAR 2018-19||December – March : 4,50,19,221|
|FY 2019-20||April -July : 7,35,01,289|
|FY 2020-21||April -July :8,52,98,409|
70 lakh farmers account error
Due to disturbances in the account of farmers, the amount of the establishment has not reached their account. If you are also one of those farmers, you should rectify your mistake immediately. You will not need to go anywhere. All you need is your mobile and download the PM Kisan app. You can also rectify your mistake through the official website. You can correct your mistake by following the procedure below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Scheme.
- Now you will be able to open the home page.
- On the home page you will need to go to the farmer corner and select the option of the base tales.
- Now you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and click on the submit button by filling the captcha code.
- Now you can fix whatever is wrong with your account. If your name is wrong, you can correct it and if there is any other disturbance, you have to contact the author or the Krish department.
Waleed’s list for 1 year
PM Kisan Samman Fund list remains for only 1 year. The list is then updated. Because sometimes it happens that the farmers sold their land or bought a land. In this situation, eligibility varies. The government updates the list every year to prevent misuse of the scheme. So that the benefit of this scheme is only to the farmers who are the letters of the scheme. And all those who have gone out of the eligibility of this scheme could not misuse the scheme.
Eligibility of Kisan Samman Fund Scheme
- The scheme does not include public representatives of government jobs, people falling under the purview of income tax. But there are also some people who do not cultivate their cultivable land, but they can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- People associated with class IV or employee or multi-tasking staff can register themselves under it.
- If somebody uses cultivable land in something else, he will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- Even if the farmer who does not cultivate his cultivable land is left barren, the benefit of the scheme will not be given to him. However, the scheme will benefit both the cultivating land or the village or the city.
- If a beneficiary farmer dies, his land is transferred in the name of the family, he will get this benefit if the land is sold to somebody else, the person concerned will get the benefit of the scheme in whose name the land is there.
Ineligible Categories under PM Kisan Yojana
- Former and current holder of constitutional posts
- Former and current Ministers/Ministers State Ministers and Lok Sabha/Lok Sabha Rajya Sabha / Rajya Sabha State Legislative Assemblies / Assemblies Pre/Pre-State Legislative Councils Current Member, Former and Current Mayor of Municipal Corporations, Former and Current Mayor of District Panchayats.
- Center / Center State Government Ministries/ Ministries Offices / Offices All serving or retired officers and employees of the departments and its field units are central or state PSUs and attached offices/employees. Regular employees of autonomous institutions and local bodies under the government
- All Superuncated/All Retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 / – There is more
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects are registered and practiced with professional bodies.
PM Kisan Samman Fund Scheme Rejected List
The farmers of the country who have been disturbed in the application form and their applications have been rejected due to mistake in the application form. The list of these reworked applications has been released online. The people whose names do not come to the beneficiary list and want to see their name can check the reworked list. The farmers who come under this deferred list will have to apply the right online right under the scheme again. Then, under the beneficiary list, you have to check the name. Only then will he be able to avail the benefit of this scheme.
Reasons for application being rejected
As you all know, more than 8 crore farmers have been benefited under this scheme so far. The centre aims to get the benefit of the scheme to every poor farmer in the country. The names of the farmers whose names areThey can apply online to avail the benefit of the scheme online and avail rs. 6000/-to be given to farmers by the government for 5 years. There are several reasons for the applications made by the farmers under the scheme to be rejected.
- The age of the farmer is less than 18 years.
- Giving some wrong information in measles khataui
- Wrongly entering the bank account number by the farmer or filling the IFSC code wrongly.
- To make some kind of error while filling out the application form.
- The farmer’s account is valid or closed.
- You have registered the name of the bank but you have registered the IFSC code of another bank.
How to view kisan samman nidhi scheme list online ?
of those who are interested beneficiaries
Pm ploughman honour fund plan List 2020 In Your Name
Want to see if he
Below are the methods
- First beneficiary of Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Official Website Will go on. After visiting the official website, your home page will open before you.
- On this home page you can Farmer Corner the option of will appear. You must click on this option. In this option you can Beneficiary List You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open to you. On this page you need to select some information such as state, district, sub-district block, village etc.
- After filling in all the information you need to click on the Get Report button. After clicking the button, the next page will open before you. You will open beneficiary List on this page.
- You can now see your name in this list.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Or Payment Status
If people want to see Beneficiary Status, follow the following methods.
- Firstly, the application will have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, your home page will open before you.
- On this home page you will see the Farmer Corner option. You can use this option Beneficiary status the option of will appear. You must click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, you will open the next page. If you want to see beneficiary status on this page, you can see the Aadhaar number, mobile number, account number with the help of any.
- You can click on one of it and then click Go Data. You will then open the beefishery status.
PM Kisan Self Registered/CSC Farmer Online Check
- First you have to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, your home page will open before you.
- From the option of Farmers Corner to you on this home page Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers The option of must-click. After clicking on the option, you will open the next page.
- On this page you need to fill in your Aadhaar number, image code, captcha code, etc. After filling in all the information you must click on the Search button.
- You will then see the current status of pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana below.
Process of refund of money under Kisan Samman Fund Scheme
- First of all, you have the Kisan Bharatkosh. Official Website will have to go on.
- Now you will be able to open the home page.
- On the home page you Quick Payment you have to click on the link.
- Then you have to select the ministry and the bus.
- In the ministry, you have to select agriculture and pm kisan refunds in purpose (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Refund) has to be selected.
- Now you have to click on the next button.
- Then you will have to open a new page in which you need to enter the information you have asked for.
- Now you have to enter the amount of money you have to refund.
- Then you need to click on the next button.
- Now you need to click on the next button by entering your Aadhaar number, mobile number, pan number, email ID, etc.
- Now if you click next, all your information will be saved. Once you click on the bank, see if all the information you enter is correct.
- If all the information you entered is correct then you need to click on the next button.
- Now you have to click on the firm’s button.
- Then you have a new one The page will be opened in which you have to select your bank and the bank from which the instalment was sent by the government.
- Now you have to select your payment method.
- Then you need to enter the captcha code and tick the manifesto below and click on the pay button.
- Now you have to enter your credit card number, CVV number etc.
- Then you need to click on the pay now button.
- So, you will be able to refund.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Recovery
11 crore farmers are being benefited under pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. But there are many farmers who are not eligible for this scheme, yet they are availing of this scheme. The government will recovery the amount of profit from all farmers who are not eligible for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna. Recovery process has been initiated by the Government. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana recovery list has been released on the official website. All the farmers who have availed the benefit even in case they are ineligible under the scheme will have to refund the instalment amount.
PM Kisan Samman Fund Registration
- If you also want to register under the PM Kisan Yojana and avail the benefit of the scheme, you can easily register yourself successfully by visiting the Kisan Registration Portal but you have to check your eligibility before registering, you have to read all the eligibility criteria given on the portal thoroughly.
- First, those who want to register under the Kisan Yojana will have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Then under the Farmer’s Corner you New Farmer Registration After clicking on this option you will be asked for Aadhaar number i.e. after filling the Aadhaar number as well as clicking the Submit button after all the requested notifications are created.
- The next step will open to you a new registration form in which you need to submit all the information by filling it correctly.
- After successful registration, remove the print out of the application form and secure it for the future.
How to perform Aadhaar failure records?
If the farmers of the country want to carry out Aadhaar failure records, follow the manner given below.
- First, the applicant will have to go to the official website to the PM farmer. After visiting the official website, you will open the home page.
- On this home page you can Execute Aadhaar failure records will show the option. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open before you.
- On this page you need to enter the Aadhaar card number and captcha code. Then you need to click on the search button. Then you will open the form you have filled in.
- Then you can correct your Aadhaar details.
How to download Kisan Credit Card Form?
- First, the beneficiaries will have to go to the PM Kisan’s official website. After visiting the official website, you will open the home page.
- On this home page, you can find you in the section for farmers Download KCC Form You need to click on this option.
- Then the next page will come openly before you on this page you have to click on the go to pmkisan option and then you will have to openly the PM Farmer’s first website.
- Here you will see the option of PM Kisan Beneficiaries with Kisan Credit card you need to click on this option. And then who will open the PDF of the credit card application form before you. Then you KCC Application Form PDF has to be downloaded.
- Then you have to fill in all the information asked in the form. And the form application form has to be submitted to your nearest bank. You will be provided kisan credit card after your form is verified.
How to check Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme list through mobile app?
Under this scheme, farmers of the country
in an easy way
Centre for Benefits
Govt. One Mobile App
Have started this
Through the country
Kisan Bhai Now Scheme
without visiting the official website of
About the plan
Most of the information such as the beneficiary’s
Status, Registration Status, Helpline
Can get no.
। Candidates given below
Through the steps
List and payment of
Checking the situation
can. Download the mobile app by following the following method
- Firstly, the beneficiary will have to go to the Play Store on his android mobile. PmKISAN GoI in search bar after you visit Play Store Download the application will have to.
- Open the application after downloading the application. Click on open’s button After you do, the home page will open before you.
- On this home page you will see all the services available on the app. such as Check Beneficiary Status, Edit Aadhaar Details, Self Registered Farmer Status, New Farmer Registration, About the Scheme, PM-Kisan Helpline etc.
- You can get information about any of these people.
pmkisan.gov.in Portal- Kisan Samman Nidhi Website
This Kisan Samman Nidhi Website But the central government is providing a variety of facilities to the farmer brothers of the country. Through this online portal, people of the country can find out more about the scheme and pmkisan.gov.in Portal But farmers in the country can register themselves by visiting the Farmers Corner option and check the status of their application, find their name in the beneficiary list and download the PM Kisan Mobile App. On this online portal, farmers of the country can easily apply under the scheme and avail the benefit of the scheme.
What Happens to The Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Fund Scheme FTO Generated
The 7th instalment of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will soon be extended to farmers ‘ bank account. Friends when you check your name in the beneficiary list under the Kisan Samman Fund scheme, you sometimes write the FTO is generated and payment confirmation is pending. If you have recently checked your beneficiary list and are writing FTO generated on it, you are not afraid fto means fund transfer order. Friends if the FTO in the beneficiary list is writing this generated, the state Government has ensured the correctness of all the information provided by you such as Aadhaar number, bank account number, IFSC code, etc., and the instalment amount is ready and will be sent to your account soon.
RFT means sind by state
When you check your payment status by visiting the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you see the RFT sind by state. This means request for transfer. This means that the state government has examined all the data of the beneficiary and all the data provided by the beneficiary has been found to be correct. Thereafter, the state Government is requested by the central Government to send the instalment of PM Kisan Samman Fund scheme to the beneficiary’s account.
Kisan Rath Mobile App
As you know, the corona virus is going on all over the country, which has been locked down by the central government all over India till 3rd May because of this lock-down, the farmers of the country are not able to sell their crops. To address this problem, the country’s Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar ji launched to benefit the farmers of the country. is . Through this mobile app, farmers of the country can sell their crops online and traders can also view the details of crops through this mobile app. Now, the farmers of the country will not have to face any problem in harvesting the crops and transporting it to the Mandi.
How to download Kisan Rath Mobile App?
- First you need to visit your mobile’s Google Play store. After visiting the Google Play Store, you need to search For Kisan Rath in the search bar.
- Then you Kisan Rath App has to be downloaded. Let’s tell you that there are other such apps on the Google Play store but you have to install the app created by NIC eGov which has been created by the Ministry of Agriculture, central government.
- This way you can easily download the Kisan Rath App.
The official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been given the option of login on this option. Today we will tell you about the login process below. What we have below.
- First you need to visit the official website. After visiting the Official Website, you will open your home page.
- On this home page you can get you login the option of . You need to click on this option. After clicking options, you will open the next page.
- On this page you need to fill in your User ID and Paasword, Image Code etc. After filling all the information, you need to click on the submit button. This is how you will be logged in.
How to make a updation of self-registration?
- The interested beneficiaries of the country who wish to make an updation of self-registration should follow the following method.
- First you have to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, you will open your home.
- On this home page you need to click on the farmer corner option. Updation of Self Registration to click on the option.
- Come after clicking on the optionThe next page will open in front of the cooked. On this page you need to fill in the information asked like Aadhaar number, captcha code image code etc.
- After filling all the information, you need to click on the Search button. In this way, the beneficiary can make an updation of self-registration.
The process of correcting the mistake through the Help Helpdesk
Sometimes it happens that due to any wrong information provided by the farmer, the amount of instalment of farmers is withheld under the Kisan Samman Fund scheme. If you are also having this problem, you can correct your mistake through the help desk. For this, the applicant will have to give correct information instead of his wrong information. The process of correcting your mistake through the help desk is given below.
- First of all, you have the PM Kisan Samman Fund. Official Website will have to go on.
- Now you will be able to open the home page.
- On the home page you Help Desk you have to click on the link.
- Now you need to select one of your Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number.
- Then you have to enter the number you have chosen.
- Now you need to click on the link of the gate detail.
- Then your form will come openly before you.
- You can modify whatever information you need to modify in this form.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
The process of viewing query status
- First of all, you have the PM Kisan Samman Fund. Official Website will have to go on.
- Now you will be able to open the home page.
- On the home page you Help Desk you have to click on the link.
- Now you have Know Query Status you have to click on the link.
- Then you have to choose one of your Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number.
- You will then need to enter your chosen number and click on the link to the gate tales.
- Information related to the Greens status will be on your computer screen.
The process of correcting pending for approval at state district level
There are a lot of farmers who are not getting the benefit of the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme because of some mistakes. Some of these farmers are also appearing to be written at pm Kisan Samman Nidhi pending for approval at state district level when they check the application status. And, because of that, they are not getting the benefit of this scheme. You can solve this problem by following the procedure below.
- You will now have to open a new page in which you need to enter your Aadhaar number and image text.
- Now you need to click on the search button.
- The status of your application will then appear pending for approval at state district level.
- You have to take a print out of this page.
- Now you have to go to your tehsil or block.
- Thereafter, you will have to go to the nodal officer with all your documents such as photographs, bank passbooks, print of Aadhaar card application status etc.
- Now, you have to submit all these documents to the nodal officer.
- The nodal officer will verify all your documents.
- Your application process will then be initiated.
- You will be given the benefit of the scheme within 30 to 45 days of commencement of the application process.
Note: Let you know that pending for approval at state district level cannot be corrected through any online means. You have to go to your tehsil and fix it through the offline process.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Helpline Number
Farmers in the country who have any problems with the scheme can get a solution to their problem by contacting the helpline number below. If for some reason your account does not receive funds under the Kisan Yojana, you can get your account information with the help of the helpline number provided.
- PM-KISAN Help Desk Phone: 011-23381092, 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)
- Phone: 91-11-23382401
- Email: pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in