Tamil Nadu E-pass | TN E-pass Application form | TN E-pass Status | Apply for inter-state and inter-district travel | TN Curfew e-Pass
Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu urged citizens to use the TN Curfew e-Pass in case of an emergency only. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami declared last week that the Tamil Nadu E-pass for inter-district and inter-state travel during the lock-up. Tamil Nadu E-pass will be made accessible within 24 hours of the date of submission.
As a result of this, the people who got stuck in some districts of Tamil Nadu can travel to their home towns. The Tamil Nadu E-pass is compulsory for anyone commuting by private cars. Now residents in many jurisdictions can only apply in the region. He will get an electronic pass for journeys to other jurisdictions.
Throughout this post, we will share with you all the step by step process that you would have to follow if you wish to apply for Tamilnadu COVID-19.
TN Curfew e-Pass: Apply Online
Tamil Nadu government and its administration have launched an official website for “Covid-19 e-Pass”. In this circumstance, Govt Officials agree to provide vital service providers with TN Curfew e-Pass. The official website for TN Curfew e-Pass Registration is https://epasskki.info
As a result of Tamil Nadu chief minister Edappadi K Palaniswami’s declaration, TN Curfew e-Pass would be issued for inter-district travel to the individuals within 24 hours. But the government will issue passes for marriage, medical emergency, death of a friend, Govt. Bidding on tender, Govt ongoing tasks. Now passes will issue to the individuals who want to get back home and stuck in other state districts. E pass is mandatory to travel through private vehicles.
TN Curfew e-Pass 2020 – Summary
|Scheme Name||TN COVID-19 Curfew Pass|
|Started by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Purpose||Providing no barrier to travel inside the state|
|Who can avail this||District Citizens|
|Portal Name||e-Pass District Collectorate|
Steps to apply Tamil Nadu E-pass
- Refer the TN government’s website https:/tnepass.tnega.org/#/user/pass for an e-pass.
- Until filling out the application, you must sign yourself. Specify your mobile number and the OTP captcha.
- When you join the OTP, you are led to a page where you can seek e-passes for the road (private vehicles) and air travel for individuals and groups as well as for business trips and for visitors from other countries and business institutions , companies, firms, retailers and financial enterprises.
- After that, You must fill the necessary information including your name, address (destination and home), range of travel (interdistrict / interstate), travel time, number of passengers, vehicle details, proof of identity, reasons for travel, etc. After the selection of the type of e-pass that you require. If the trip is for a wedding you need to provide the correct travel documentation, such as medical reports for an accident or marriage invitement.
- After the descriptions are finished, a check is conducted. And it is important to apply both documentation and ID proof. The e-pass will be processed after it is authenticated.
- Your Aadhar Card or Voter ID, PAN Card, the address will be needed.
Above all, The Tamil Nadu E-pass will be used for weddings, funerals, medical conditions, tendering by government, continuing policy service, and for those elsewhere to return home.
In conclusion, Activities in forestry, animal husbandry, farming, merchandise transport, loading and unloading of vehicles, microeconomic enterprises, plantations and vital facilities beyond the control of the Greater Chennai Police, are excluded from e-pass.