UP Gopalak Yojana Apply | UP Gopalak Yojana Online Application | Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana Application Form | UP Gopalak Yojana In Hindi
UP Gopalak Yojana has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji to provide employment to unemployed youth of the state. The unemployed youth of the state will be provided loans to start their own employment through dairy farms under the scheme. Under the scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will be provided with loans by the bank to start their own employment. dear friends today we give you this through this article of your UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 All information related to the application process, eligibility, document, etc., is going to be provided so read this article to the end.
UP Gopalak Yojana 2021
Under the scheme, the state Government will provide loans up to Rs. 9 lakh through the bank to unemployed youth. UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 Under this, the bank will get the benefit of the loan from 10 to 20 cows, and the cow, the cattle rearing cattle should have at least 5 cattle. The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to avail themselves the benefit of the scheme will have to apply under the scheme. This UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 Under this, the cattle farmers will have to build cattle sheds at a cost of 1.5 lakh per 10 cattle. Only then will you get the loan under this scheme. Under this scheme, unemployed youth can open their own dairy farms.
UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 Purpose of
As you all know, there are many people in Uttar Pradesh who are unemployed even after being educated, given this problem. state government has launched this scheme UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 To provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth of the state under the scheme, a loan will be provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh bank for opening of dairy forms to unemployed youth of the state. So that he can start his own employment. Through this scheme, to make all unemployed youth self-reliant and empowered and to lead them upstate towards advancement.
Gopalak Yojana UP2021 In Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||UP Gopalak Yojana|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Beneficiary||The unemployed youth of the state|
|aim||Providing loans for employment|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana 2021
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to the unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh.
- UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 Under this, the government is trying to connect unemployed youth of the state with employment through dairy farms.
- The unemployed youth of the state will be provided loans up to Rs. 9 lakh by the bank through this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided only to unemployed youth of the state who should have at least five cattle.
- The benefit of the Uttar Pradesh Gopalak scheme will also be provided to cattle farmers having 10-20 cows.
- The option to keep cow or buffalo under this scheme is open. But the animal should be milking. Only then can he avail the benefit of this scheme.
UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 eligibility of
- Under the scheme, unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh will also be provided with cattle farmers.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The cattle should have at least 5 cattle and the cattle should be milking. This will not benefit the benefit of the scheme to the cattle rearing cattle.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant should be Rs. 1 lakh or less.
- Animals will be procured from cattle fairs under the Gopalak scheme. The animals purchased at the Fair should be very healthy.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply in up Gopalak Yojana 2021?
The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under the scheme should follow the manner given below.
- Under this scheme, the applicant will have to go to his nearest medical officer. You must then obtain the application form,
- Then you need to fill in all the information asked in the application form. After filling in all the information you need to attach your documents to the application form.
- You will then have to submit this application form to the same veterinary officer.
- Then application form AThe medical officer will be sent to the “Veterinary Officer”. The application form will then be sent to the Directorate.
- And then your application will be considered through a selection committee comprising of C.D.O. Chairperson, CWC Secretary, and Nodal Officer, etc. In this way, you can apply under this scheme.