Overview: Thunderbird not responding
Thunderbird is basically an email client that connects one or more different email servers and shares your messages for them. Thunderbird makes our work easier by setting up all the accounts in a single email client, which is Thunderbird. You can easily use as many email account as you want in a single place, and then you are supposed to easily copy and paste a message from one account to a different one. However, sometimes users using Mozilla Thunderbird have encountered issues while sending messages. The main reason behind it always is SMTP server error or Thunderbird email not responding. Hence, here you will find out how to resolve the issue.
Common Steps to fix Thunderbird SMTP Server Error
People often face issues while using the Thunderbird email client. Follow the steps given below in order to solve your issue regarding connect error 10060 Thunderbird.
- Then, you have to log in to your Mozilla Thunderbird account.
- After that, go to the Tools and select Account settings.
- As the window appears, click on the Outgoing Server(SMTP).
- Then, check whether your mail server in the setting detail is the same as provided in support.mozilla.org.
- If the user’s mail setting could not be found in the Mozilla support article, then search for SMTP mail settings on the internet for the mail provider.
- Apart from that, you have to verify that your Thunderbird settings are matching the documented settings.
If you do follow the steps given above, you will be able to resolve your issues. If you still find any difficulty, then you can also check that whether the correct SMTP is being used. Follow the steps give below to check your SMTP.
- Open your tool and account settings to eliminate Thunderbird not responding issue.
- Then, click on your email address and check your username and email address.
- Make sure that you are using the right SMTP server for the email address.
By following With the above steps, you will be able to check whether you are using the correct SMTP. If you are facing any other issue like Thunderbird not responding or how to delete the password of SMTP, you can simply look for the issue and fix it instantly.
I have tried to explain all details regarding gmail configuration on iPhone in this article “Gmail not working“. If you have any questions, you can comment your query in comment box. Please like comment and subscribe social media page. Enjoy reading.