Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana Apply | upagripardarshi.gov.in Portal Registration | Transparent Farmer Service Scheme Farmer Registration | Agriculture Department Portal Uttar Pradesh
transparent farmer service scheme It has been started by the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh and the State Government to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme farmers of the state Agriculture related grant will be provided in the form of financial assistance on agriculture website. The Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh is providing many facilities to the farmers of the state on the official website. To register under this scheme, the Agriculture Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has issued an application form for online registration. Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana We are going to provide all the information related to it, so read this article in detail till the end.
The state government has released the official website of Agriculture Department for online registration under this scheme. Interested beneficiaries of the state Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana If you want to register yourself to take advantage of all the services started for the farmers, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of Agriculture Department. Farmers who are getting benefits under the transparent service scheme will have to tell the Aadhaar registration number, the farmers who have not registered their Aadhaar will have to apply for Aadhaar registration. transparent farmer service scheme of Uttar Pradesh under subsidy to farmers The transfer will be done directly in the bank account through DBT, so the applicant’s bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card.
Services available on Transparent Kisan Seva Yojana (Agriculture Department Portal)
- advanced farming methods
- seed testing
- Kisan credit card
- Amenities payable to farmers
- natural resource management
- what to do in which month
- Identification of real manure
- Crop pests and diseases
- special events
- soil test
- agricultural machinery
Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana Highlights
transparent farmer service scheme
by Government of Uttar Pradesh
farmers of the state
Providing online facility
transparent farmer service scheme purpose of
Main objective of this scheme farmers of Uttar Pradesh To increase the productivity of agriculture and to accelerate the rate of development of agriculture. By which improving the economic condition of the farmers of the state and raising their standard of living. transparent farmer service scheme Through this, the income of the farmers will increase. Apart from this, to remove the regional imbalance of the state, the implementation of suitable schemes for the area and to provide new employment opportunities to the farmers. New technology of agriculture to provide food security while maintaining the growth rate of 5.1 percent per year. To propagate and solve the problems related to agriculture of the farmers. By treating the problem land like submerged, barren, barren, etc. Through this scheme, the supply of agricultural inputs should be made available among the farmers according to the prescribed time-table.
Benefits of UP Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will also be provided to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh.
- By registering online in the transparent farmer service scheme farmer brother All types of seeds, agricultural machinery and agricultural defense chemicals can be obtained.
- The subsidy amount given to the farmers will be provided directly in the bank account of the beneficiary farmer through DBT.
- UP Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana Under this, the farmers will be made aware of the technical demonstration through various schemes and their results to get more production from suitable crops in different ecological conditions.
- To provide comprehensiveness to the agricultural insurance schemes operated in the state to meet the damage caused by natural calamities, pests/diseases etc. risks in agricultural production.
- Through this online portal, if farmers have any kind of problem, they can register online and get redressal of their problem.
Farmer Registration Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant’s bank account is mandatory.
- The farmer should also have the account number of his land.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Ration card
- passport size photo
How to register a farmer in the transparent farmer service scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online on the official website of the Agriculture Department, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, transparent farmer service scheme of agriculture department to the applicant. official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of farmer registration. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will open the registration form.
- In registration, you have to fill all the information asked like name, address, aadhaar number, bank account details etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be registered on this portal and you can take advantage of the facilities being provided on this portal.
How to register a complaint on the transparent Kisan Seva Portal?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the section of Contact, from this section you will see file a complaint You have to click on the option of
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the form for registering the complaint. You have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, address, district, subject, complaint, phone number, captcha code etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on Save button. In this way you will get the complaint registered. After some time you will get the solution of the problem.
Feather Complaint Of Situation How see?
- First of all, the beneficiary has to go to the official website of Agriculture Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. From the section of Contact you on this page Status of complaint You have to click on the option of
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to enter your complaint number.
- After entering the complaint number, you have to click on the search button. After this the status of the complaint made in front of you will come. You can see this status.
How to view user list?
- first you official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the Contact Us section.
- from this section user list The option of will appear, you have to click on this link. After clicking on the link the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select the level of the user and the user etc. After that you have to click on the show button. After this the list of users will appear.