Fake Kisan Tractor Yojana | Lies Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme | Fake Kisan Tractor Scheme | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Fake Yojana |
Various efforts are being made by the government to double the income of farmers by 2022. Various types of grants are also provided by the government on purchasing farming equipment to modernize farming. For which various types of schemes are operated by the government. so many times some plans Rumors spread about it. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme whose name is Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme Is. By reading this article you will get to know whether this scheme is really being run by the government or not. So friends, if you want to check the credibility of the Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Fake Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021
It is being claimed from various online and offline sources that our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana has been launched by G. A subsidy of 50% or up to a maximum of ₹ 500000 is provided by the Government of India on buying a tractor through this scheme. Government official twitter handle PIB Fact Check to the claim that the tractor is provided by told to throw And it has been informed that this advertisement is fake. No such scheme is being operated by the Central Government.
- This Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme in fake advertisement Information related to eligibility criteria and application is also given to get the benefit of the scheme.
- You are requested not to apply under any such scheme. Because no such scheme has been started by the government till now.
- If any such scheme is started by the government then we will provide you complete information related to the scheme.
— PIB Fact Check (@PIBFactCheck) August 15, 2020
False Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme Information
|scheme name||Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme|
|who started||Launched by Government of India as claimed|
|beneficiary||farmers of india|
|Objective||Providing subsidy to farmers to buy tractors|
|official website||there is no official website|
Purpose of Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme
It is claimed that Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme The main objective of the scheme is to increase the income of the farmers. Through this scheme, farmers will be able to buy tractors at half the price. A subsidy of 50% on the purchase of tractor will be provided by the Central Government. but let me tell you This claim is completely false. No such subsidy is being provided by the government on the purchase of tractors. To provide various types of equipment to the farmers by the government and agricultural sector Various schemes are being operated to modernize it. But no scheme like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana, through which 50% subsidy is provided on the purchase of tractor, is not operated.
Benefits and Features of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
The following are the benefits and features under the Kisan Tractor Scheme as given in the advertisement.
- Through Kisan Tractor Scheme tractor to farmers Subsidy ranging from 20% to 50% will be provided on the purchase of Rs.
- The income of the farmers will increase through this scheme.
- Farming can be done by farmers using modern technology.
- Online application can be made by the applicant to get the benefit of the scheme.
- All the economically weaker farmers of the country can get the benefit of this scheme for plowing their fields.
- Loans for farming will also be made available to eligible farmers by banks.
- Women farmers will be provided more subsidy under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, subsidy will be provided by the central and state government.
- You have to apply through CSC center to get the benefit of the scheme.
Eligibility to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
In advertising it is claimed That the following eligibility has been prescribed to get the benefit of Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant must have agricultural land.
- Farmer’s bank account should be linked with Aadhar card.
- Those farmers who are already getting the benefit of any agricultural equipment scheme cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- The farmer should be from the economically weaker section.
In order to apply under this scheme, the following important documents are being required in the claim.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- age certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- agricultural land documents
- passport size photograph
Process to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
It is being claimed in the advertisement that if you want to apply under the Kisan Tractor Scheme, then you have to follow the following process.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- In the CSC center, you will have to give information about applying under the Kisan Tractor Scheme.
- After this you will have to give all the important documents to the CSC center operator.
- Your form will be filled by the CSC center operator.
- You have to provide all the important information to the operator for filling the form.
- After this the documents given by you will be uploaded.
- After submitting the form, you will be given a receipt containing your form number.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Kisan Tractor Scheme.
Note:- It has been tried by us that we can reach you. Kisan Tractor Scheme All the information should be provided in the right way, so far no new scheme has been started by the Central Government or the State Government. kisan tractor scheme completely is false and deceptive No information has been officially released about any such scheme.