UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Apply | Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana Online Application | Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme Form | CM Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji to provide a good life to the children of the Labour family. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the Government for imparting education to the children of orphan children and labourers of up. Under the scheme, Rs. 1000 per month to children of the state and Rs. 1200 per month to girls will be provided by the State Government. dear friends today we give you this through this article of your UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 All information related to this is going to provide application process, eligibility, document etc. so read this article by the end.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
Under the scheme, the labour children of the State who are studying in class VIII, IX and X will be provided additional assistance of Rs. 6000/- per annum by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Under this year, 2000 children will be benefited. The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to avail the benefit of the scheme will have to apply under the scheme. This up Labour Child Education scheme will enable the children of labourers to live a healthy life and a prosperous life. Children from eight to 18 years should be in school college, but because of poor conditions, they join labour. Such kids have this Child Labour Lore Scheme under benefit will be provided.
Objective of Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana 2021
As you know, there are many people in the state who feed their families by doing labour. When children in childhood are forced to do child labour for their family expenses, their physical and mental development is adversely affected. The Uttar Pradesh government is going to take another step on this side today. Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana 2021 Under this, the state Government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1000/-per month to Balco and Rs. 1200/-per month to the balas. This will provide for the education of children and make the future of labour children brighter through this scheme. And to take the country to progress. The scheme will provide monthly financial assistance to prevent the children of workers from working as child labourers and instead focus on their studies.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana|
|Started by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Beneficiary||Poor child girls of the state|
|aim||providing financial assistance|
When did the Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana begin
The Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana was launched on 12th June 2020 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji on the day of Prohibition of Child Labour Day. The main objective of the scheme is to provide good livelihood to the children of the labour family. Through this scheme, both education and food will be provided to the children. So that their future will improve.
Uttar Pradesh Child Labour Vidya Yojana First Phase
In the first phase of the Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana, a target of covering children of 2000 labourers has been fixed. A similar scheme was launched in 10 districts of Uttar Pradesh on trial basis by the Government for successful operation of the scheme. After which the Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana has been launched by the government. Children between the ages of 8 to 18 years have been covered under the scheme.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidhya Yojana 2021
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to the poor children of Uttar Pradesh.
- will go. Under the scheme, Rs. 1000 per month to children of the state and Rs. 1200 per month to girls will be provided by the State Government.
- Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana 2021 6000/- per annum will be provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to the labourers of the State who are studying in class VIII, IX and X.
- To avail this scheme, people are in the official website (for launch) in up Child Labour Vidya Yojana 2020 Registration/Registration scheme. Will be able to apply online by filling the application form.
- More than 2,000 children will be sent funds against child labour on June 12, 2020 as the official launch of this UP Child Labour Scheme on June 12, 2020.
- Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidhya Yojana 2021 Under this, up Labour Child Education scheme will be launched to benefit more students and prevent them from working as child labourers.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’s Selection Process
- Identification of children under Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana survey/survey on behalf of Labour Department officials The inspection will be carried out by gram panchayats, local bodies, childline or school management committees.
- If the mother or father or both are suffering from an incurable disease, their children will be given priority of selection. For this priority, a certificate given by the Chief Medical Officer has to be given.
- The 2011 Census List will be used for selection of landless families and women leading families.
- It will be uploaded on e-tracking system after approval of selection of each beneficiary.
Documents of Uttar Pradesh Child Labour Vidya Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should be 8 to 18 years of age
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply in the Chief Minister’s Child Labour Scheme 2021?
The interested beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to avail the benefit of the scheme will have to wait now because the scheme has been launched recently and the scheme is yet to be launched. Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana 2021 The application process for applying under has not been initiated. As soon as the application process under this scheme is initiated by the Government, we will tell you through this article that you will be able to start the application process after you start this UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 can apply under and get financial assistance by the government.
We have provided you all the important information pertaining to the Chief Minister’s Child Labour Vidya Yojana through this article. If you are still facing some kind of problem, you Link given here can contact the concerned department and solve your problem.