Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass Online | UP curfew e-pass online registration | UP Curfew Pass Apply | Status of curfew e-pass application
Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-pass The facility of the state government is being provided to the people due to the lock-down. As you know, in order to reduce the corona virus crisis in the country, the entire country has been locked down keeping in mind this 21 days lockdown, lockdown / curfew pass by the Uttar Pradesh government for the state’s people Has started online facility for receiving. This process allows people to exit the coronavirus lockdown or the coronavirus curfew UP Lockdown Curfew Pass Can be made. Those people of the state can take advantage of this scheme, who are providing essential services (grocery / milk / chemist) to the citizens of the state, including government employees, NGO employees and health department employees etc.
Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass 2021
Due to the outbreak of Corona virus second wave in the country, the cases of corona infection are also increasing continuously in the state of Uttar Pradesh, to reduce the cases of these growing infections, the Corona curfew has been imposed by the Uttar Pradesh government in the entire state and the same. As well as 2021 this year like last year UP Curfew Pass Has made it compulsory for commuting. It is very easy to apply for any person of the state can apply with the relevant documents. UP COVID-19 E Pass After applying for, the concerned authorities of the state will scrutinize all the documents and the application will be approved and the application will be informed by SMS.
UP curfew e-pass– UP Curfew E Pass
For the online application for the people of the state, the state government has released the official website for the people of the state. UP Lockdown Curfew Pass If you want to make it, then you can apply online by visiting the official website. Those who provide special service to the citizens of the state can apply for this e-curfew pass. This pass will be valid only till 14 April. You can avail this online facility through the Internet from home. You do not have to go anywhere. this UP lockdown e-pass Only for medical services / essential services. The process of getting UP Lockdown e Pass is very easy.
Uttar Pradesh E Curfew Pass Yojana Highlights
Name of the scheme
Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-pass
By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji
State service provider
toll free number
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh curfew e-pass
As you know, coronovirus infection is going on across the country, keeping in mind the lock-down has been announced. In this lock-down time, the central and state governments are working to provide all necessary services to the citizens. After announcing the lockout, UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has arranged curfew passes for all essential services, in this order, for essential services (grocery / milk / chemist shop) Uttar Pradesh curfew e-pass Through the curfew e-pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle and make it easy for the general public to access all the necessary services in the event of lock-down.
Benefits of UP Lockdown Curfew Pass
- Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-pass The benefit of this will be provided to those people of the state, who are providing special service to the citizens of the state.
- These people of the state can apply online for e-pass through the online portal.
- The people of Uttar Pradesh do not need to be said, now people can apply online by going to the official website through the Internet sitting at home.
- This will also save the time of the people.
- Earlier these corona virus passes were being made by DM / SDM, but the UP government has made online the facility of making passes to be issued for essential services so that people can get their passes right from home.
- No fees have been set by the state government to get the passes and the validity of these passes is only till the time of lockdown.
- A curfew e-pass has been provided for access to every household for daily needs. In this order, curfew e-passes have been arranged for essential services (grocery / milk / chemist shop).
- With the help of its e-pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the people of the state even in the event of lock-down.
- In case of lock-up, e-pass will be provided to the owners of grocery / milk / chemist etc. services as required.
Districts available for e-pass during lockout in Uttar Pradesh
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Kanpur city
- Kanpur Countryside
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Sant Kabir Nagar
How to register UP curfew e-pass online?
The people who provide services of the state answerRegion Curfew E-near If you want to register for making, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to pass the Uttar Pradesh government Official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page Apply e paas The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and proceed through OTP, after which the Corona Virus Curfew e-pass online registration form will open.
- In this application form, you will have to fill all the information asked such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, name of the tehsil, etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After which your UP e-pass registration will be completed. After this, after processing your information in a short time, you will get an e-pass.
How to check the status of Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass application?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page “Track Your ApplicationOption will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill your mobile number and registration number. After this, you have to click on the Search Your Application button.
- After this, the status of your application will appear in front of you.