YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Apply | YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Online Apply | AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Payment Status | Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
If you are working in the Handloom industry situated in the Andhra Pradesh state then you will have to fill up the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme application form and you will be able to enroll in different types of incentives and benefits which are available by the concerned authorities. In this article, we will teach you how to apply for the application form related to the scheme. In this article, we will also provide you with the eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the latest updates regarding the YSR scheme.
Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government will begin AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme Phase 2 for weavers on 20 June 2020. Under this second period of the plan, the state government will concede Rs. 24,000 for every annum to handloom weavers. Prior, the first period of the nethanna Nastham Scheme was actualized from 21 December 2019. Around 69,308 weavers would profit and CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will discharge assets to weavers under Nethanna Hastham on 20 June.
Third Installment Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Released
On 10th August 2021 chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy deposited Rs 192.08 crore into the bank account of 80,032 weavers through his camp office at Tadepalli under the third installment of the YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme. This amount has been deposited by the direct benefit transfer method. Through this scheme, nearly 80000 families will be benefitted. This financial assistance has been provided for the third year in a row.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is helping each weaver family at a rate of Rs 24000 per year. This assistance will be provided in two installments. Each beneficiary will receive Rs 120000 in 5 years. So far the government has provided Rs 72000 to the eligible handloom workers.
- This financial assistance will continue in future. All the beneficiaries who are eligible and are still not getting benefit of this scheme can apply at the village and ward secretariat. The e-marketing of the products produced by the weavers will be done through APCO. Till now the government has spent Rs 576.07 crore for the implementation of this scheme.
AP CM YS Jagan on Tuesday disbursed Rs 192.08 crore under the YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme for the third consecutive year.#YSRNethannaNestham #CMYSJagan #YSJaganCares #governance #andhrapradesh #currentaffairs #andhranews #chiefminister #india pic.twitter.com/z9CrgMUX7i
— CM (@NavaratnalaCM) August 11, 2021
Details Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Handloom weavers of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefits||Providing incentive and incentives related to the handloom industry|
|Starting Date of Beneficiary Identification||20th November 2019|
|Last date for Beneficiary Identification||30th November 2019|
|Beneficiary List Publish Date||1st December 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications||2nd December to 7th December 2019|
|Objection Rage on List||10th December to 14th December 2019|
|Selection of Candidates||15th December to 18th December 2019|
|Beneficiary List Release Date||20th December 2019|
|Card Issue Date||1st December 2020|
Latest Update Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government has chosen to propel the arrival of yearly budgetary help by a half year in the wake of seeing issues looked by weavers due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. The state government has likewise chosen to climb recompense to weavers to Rs. 10,000 from Rs. 4,000 during a multi-day yearly protection period when angling is not permitted. This raised help will likewise be material for conventional weavers who use sailboats. Already, just those weavers who were utilizing engine and automated pontoons had the option to get help.
Benefits Of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham
The following benefits will be provided through the implementation of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme:-
- AP government will currently broaden Rs. 24,000 every year to each qualified weaver’s family who has a manual weaving unit.
- This AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme will give help to handloom weavers and assets that will be discharged on 20 June 2020.
- The second rundown of the AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme to be discharged in all villages and towns.
- As the vast majority of the handloom weavers were confronting trouble in the COVID-19 lockdown, CM YS Jagan will presently begin this Netanna Hastam Scheme Phase 2 on 20 June 2020.
- AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme is a first-of-its-sort activity to help power loom part in the nation.
- Also, the diesel endowment on angling vessels is multiplied to Rs. 9 for every liter.
- Weavers should take diesel from determined petroleum bunks in the region of angling harbours.
- AP government will likewise give assurance to empower Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) to acquire an advance of Rs. 1,000 crore to purchase new transports to supplant the old ones.
- AP Power Finance Corporation would now be able to give obligations of up to Rs. 4,471 crore to protect dissemination organizations (DISCOMs) in money related emergency.
- The state bureau has likewise raised extra retail extract charge on alcohol to actualize its strategy of forcing restriction in stages Andhra Pradesh.
- The AP government will frame a different enterprise to redistribute representatives in different government offices.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An applicant must be Handloom Weaver by profession
- The applicant must be associated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- An applicant must belong to below the poverty line category
- The applicant must have a working mobile number
- The applicant must have a working bank account
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the Beneficiary list you will have to follow the simple step by step guide mentioned below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option called the beneficiary list
- A new list will be displayed on your screen
- The Beneficiary List is also uploaded on your respective Gram Panchayats.
- You can visit your Gram Panchayat, then check your name.