Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana Apply Online | Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana Registration Process | Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana Apply Online | Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana Registration
Dated 29 May 2021 is a big day for young and budding writers in India. On this day, the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, encouraged young writers Youth Prime Minister Scheme 2021 has announced. This scheme is a very important opportunity for all writers and youth to enhance their writing skills. This scheme is providing a platform to all authors on which they can publish their articles. The scheme is coming out as a Writing Consultancy Program, through which Vardhman and newly born writers of India will be able to showcase Indian writing on a global scale. Through this article, we are going to make you aware of all the information related to the scheme such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, registration process, etc.
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana- Young Prime minister Plan
It was informed by the Ministry that the scheme Amrit Festival of Independence Is a part of Through the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, the Prime Minister wants to provide encouragement to the young generation of the country with freedom fighters and the sacrifices they have made for the freedom of the country and their never giving up. Youth is called the future of any country, their attitude proves very important for the progress of the country. Through the youth scheme, we can know the attitude of young generation and young writers of India in an innovative and creative way towards India’s independence and national movements. Through this scheme, reading, writing and book culture will be promoted and India and Indian writing will be showcased globally.
Yuva pradhanmantri yojana Through this, all budding writers will get an opportunity to express their views about Indian heritage, culture and its history. This scheme will prove very effective in awakening the feelings of patriotism and patriotism among the youth of the country.
Selection Process Young prime minister scheme
To get involved in this scheme, first of all, aspiring youth and writers will have to participate in the All India Competition. A total of 75 best writers will be selected in the competition. The list of winners will be announced by the government on 15 August 2021. All selected authors will be given free training by the government. Writers will be trained by professional and eminent writers and mentors. During the training, the authors will write in the form of books, revealing their thoughts and feelings towards the forgotten heroes, freedom fighters, and the history and national movements of India’s independence.
All the manuscripts written by the authors will be inspected by 15 December 2021 and all these manuscripts will be released on 12 January 2021 on the occasion of National Youth Day. All the winning youth will continue to be paid a scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month for 6 months. Young prime minister scheme The National Book Trust (NBT) will play the role of nodal agency. Only the National Book Trust (NBT) will publish the book written by the authors in Indian and other translations.
Brief description of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
|Plan||Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana 2021|
|Starts||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Singh Modi|
|an objective||Promoting Indian culture and budding writers|
|Benefit||Scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month for 6 months to authors|
|Beneficiary||Young and budding writer of India who is under 30 years of age|
Objectives of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- Through this scheme, the aim of the government is to give all those budding writers and youth an opportunity to further develop and enhance their writing interest.
- The culture and Indian writing of India has to be displayed and published globally.
- It also has to know from the youth about the future of the country through the scheme, about the history of the country.
- To make Indian writers aware of the world famous culture and heroic saga of freedom fighters here and encourage them in taking inspiration from them.
Benefits of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, the fading Indian culture and its ancient heroic stories are again becoming the interest of Indian writers.
- Through this scheme, budding writers are getting a golden opportunity to improve their writing skills in the form of training.
- Under this scheme, selected writers will get a scholarship of Rs 50000 per month for 6 months.
- Books written by Indian authors will be published by the National Book Trust through the PM Scheme.
- Through this scheme, the exchange of Indian culture and literature will take place across the world, so that ideas like “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” will be greatly encouraged.
- Through the Yuva Yojana, books written in Indian script will be done in many more translations so that everyone can be made aware of Indian culture and its history.
Young Prime minister Scheme Online Application Process
So far no information has been provided by the government about online registration of the scheme. As soon as the government will be told about applying online, we will let you know through this article. Till then you remained connected with us through this article.